LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2017 6:50 am  #11

Re: Technique affected him so much he left the country

Update! He replied and I am super happy!!
Basically he said he was really sorry for whatever was said to me that upset me so much and that he understands why I deleted him but he just didn't want to loose contact with me completely!! He then said getting a job in America is proving to be too difficult so he is giving up on the idea! something that I visualized him saying in my PW session. He also said the holiday hasn't been that great and he is actually looking forward to coming home. He fly's home tomorrow!!! He said he has a couple of days off before he goes to work and maybe we could catch up for a drink soon.

Omg This could not have gone better, its still early days and I don't know where this will lead but I am super happy and I truly believe the techniques are working!!

3/27/2017 9:36 am  #12

Yayy that's so exciting!!

3/27/2017 9:47 am  #13

Arrrrrggggh!  How thrilling!!!!   I'm happy for you!!!!

3/27/2017 9:56 am  #14

Yaaaaaaayyyyy!

3/27/2017 10:03 am  #15

Omg i'm so happy for you!!☺️😍

3/27/2017 3:07 pm  #16

Keep up that positive energy and vibration 🙌🏻

I'm so happy for you.

3/27/2017 3:49 pm  #17

That is great news !! I love reading updates like this ! So happy for you ❤️

3/27/2017 5:35 pm  #18

I'm just going to bulk reply to everyone in one go as you still have to wait 10 mins each time you post on the same thread

unicornsnrainbows Wow, that is the best news Blissful!  Keep up the good vibes, and keep your eye on the goal.
​-Thank you hun, definitely keeping my eye on the prize! haha and won't settle for crumbs this time!

Samibaby21 Yayy that's so exciting!!
-Yes!! I am super excited to see some major progress, this stuff works, just need to keep the faith and let the universe take care of the rest

Avaelle Arrrrrggggh!  How thrilling!!!!   I'm happy for you!!!!
​- Thank you love, I woke up with the biggest grin on my face this morning!

jellyb Yaaaaaaayyyyy!
​- Thank you for you help yesterday!

Cutie0123 Omg i'm so happy for you!!☺️😍
​-Thank you, hope this reaffirms that even when we don't see progress for a while (we haven't spoken in two months) it is always working and the universe lines everything up for you when the timing is right

Jen Keep up that positive energy and vibration 🙌🏻
I'm so happy for you.

​- Couldn't have gone better! trying to still keep my cool and stay focused on what I want and not get too ahead of myself!

StrawberryKitten That is great news !! I love reading updates like this ! So happy for you ❤️
- I am so happy to finally have my own little successful update! I find it super encouraging reading others so I hope mine can help those feeling doubtful of the techniques    

3/31/2017 12:52 am  #19

Feeling a little down today.. my guy arrived back from his trip two days ago, he msg'd when he was on the plane and my last response was saying have a safe flight and let me know when you want to catch up. He responded today saying sorry for the late response but jet lag had really knocked him about, he then said we can catch up at some stage if its for the right reasons..? I questioned him on this and he basically said, he doesn't want me to get upset when I see him, he just wants to hang out and have a laugh. I was upset by this because it pretty much means he isn't going to tell me anything I want to hear I suppose. We still agreed to meet up Monday night but I just feel sad about it. its been a year and nothing has changed.. I've never doubted the techniques but now I fear its just not working for me as he is still not wanting to start dating again

3/31/2017 3:48 am  #20

Get rid of those negative thoughts and if and when they do pop up in your head, tell them to go away 👋🏻

You've got between now and Monday to PW the crap out of him and empower yourself in the process.

I had coffee with my POI for the first time today since we broke up. He called me this afternoon and I missed the call. That showed me he had unblocked me. When I tried to call him back 20 mins later, he had blocked me again.

Oh well. That's my attitude.

I'm doing round three of the LS tonight.

I'll fix him up, haha.

Adopt my attitude 💪🏻

Board footera