LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2017 12:48 pm  #21

Re: Technique affected him so much he left the country

Hi Blissful

Don't be down, you have made tremendous progress.  

Have you thought that perhaps what he actually means is "I'm looking forward to seeing you and I want us to enjoy each other without you nagging and getting emotional" .  I know that when I have reconnected with my boy, I have got over emotional and it hasn't been a happy reunion.  After the event I have always kicked myself that I wasn't  more in control of my emotions and came across as confident, in control and having him just wanting me back in his life.  There would have been a better, more natural time to have had the "answer my questions" kind of conversation.

The techniques HAVE worked,  he wants to see you.  He's made plans with you.  He wants to enjoy you. I think that what he is asking is that it remains civil and calm.  This is amazing, use this opportunity to show him why he fell in love with you in the first place.  Don't forget how far you have come and take things slowly.  Rome wasn't build in a day. 

3/31/2017 5:28 pm  #22

Jen wrote:

Get rid of those negative thoughts and if and when they do pop up in your head, tell them to go away 👋🏻

You've got between now and Monday to PW the crap out of him and empower yourself in the process.

I had coffee with my POI for the first time today since we broke up. He called me this afternoon and I missed the call. That showed me he had unblocked me. When I tried to call him back 20 mins later, he had blocked me again.

Oh well. That's my attitude.

I'm doing round three of the LS tonight.

I'll fix him up, haha.

Adopt my attitude 💪🏻

Thanks Jen,
your right, I have the whole weekend to pre-shape how I want our catch up to go! That's really lovely you got to see him, that's so odd he blocked you again but just shows you are getting to him and you've given be a kick up the butt to not give up on my guy. I'm so good at controlling my thoughts when I don't hear from him then when he's back in my life not being how imagined him to be it throws me off! Just need to keep telling myself I'm in control and I will break him!

3/31/2017 5:42 pm  #23

Jag123 wrote:

Hi Blissful

Don't be down, you have made tremendous progress.  

Have you thought that perhaps what he actually means is "I'm looking forward to seeing you and I want us to enjoy each other without you nagging and getting emotional" .  I know that when I have reconnected with my boy, I have got over emotional and it hasn't been a happy reunion.  After the event I have always kicked myself that I wasn't  more in control of my emotions and came across as confident, in control and having him just wanting me back in his life.  There would have been a better, more natural time to have had the "answer my questions" kind of conversation.

The techniques HAVE worked,  he wants to see you.  He's made plans with you.  He wants to enjoy you. I think that what he is asking is that it remains civil and calm.  This is amazing, use this opportunity to show him why he fell in love with you in the first place.  Don't forget how far you have come and take things slowly.  Rome wasn't build in a day. 

You are so right jag123 I know he doesn't want to have any heavy conversations he just wants it to be light and fun, which I should be happy about but I do want to know where I stand with him, I want us to start dating again and I fear he just wants to be friends and I can't do that.. I want to show him I can be in control and not get upset because I have done before, just worried this will kind of be it.. like we won't talk about us and then I won't hear from him again.. ugh I am so in my own head right now and not behaving like a deliberate creator! Need to clear my negative thoughts

3/31/2017 6:21 pm  #24

Blissful, I feel you.

At this stage, the worst thing you can do is bring up your relationship.

Show him that since you've been apart, you've empowered yourself, you're more confident, radiate love and keep it friendly with humour and jokes.

Show him why he fell in love with you in the first place.

Go get your hair done (if you can) wear something he hasn't seen on you before (if possible) wear a beautiful fragrance and wow him.

I strongly believe that when we look good, we feel good.

Make yourself look and feel a million dollars ❤❤❤

4/01/2017 1:40 am  #25

Jen wrote:

Blissful, I feel you.

At this stage, the worst thing you can do is bring up your relationship.

Show him that since you've been apart, you've empowered yourself, you're more confident, radiate love and keep it friendly with humour and jokes.

Show him why he fell in love with you in the first place.

Go get your hair done (if you can) wear something he hasn't seen on you before (if possible) wear a beautiful fragrance and wow him.

I strongly believe that when we look good, we feel good.

Make yourself look and feel a million dollars ❤❤❤

Thanks Jen, I went shopping today and bought some new jeans which make my butt look so good!! haha and I have an awesome body suit top that he hasn't seen before that's really sexy especially when worn with a great bra! I know he will be staring! Okay so no relationship talk, that's going to be hard when I have so many questions! But I will try to just be confident and radiate positivity

4/01/2017 3:52 pm  #26

Yeah!!! Blissful! He won't be able to take his eyes off of you.cant wait for an Update

5/02/2017 2:04 am  #27

Blissful wrote:

Feeling a little down today.. my guy arrived back from his trip two days ago, he msg'd when he was on the plane and my last response was saying have a safe flight and let me know when you want to catch up. He responded today saying sorry for the late response but jet lag had really knocked him about, he then said we can catch up at some stage if its for the right reasons..? I questioned him on this and he basically said, he doesn't want me to get upset when I see him, he just wants to hang out and have a laugh. I was upset by this because it pretty much means he isn't going to tell me anything I want to hear I suppose. We still agreed to meet up Monday night but I just feel sad about it. its been a year and nothing has changed.. I've never doubted the techniques but now I fear its just not working for me as he is still not wanting to start dating again

I've been going through something similar lately...everything was going so great and then all of a sudden I feel like I'm back to square one...and it's so hard to pick up from there every time

He said that through our interaction lately he still feels that I primarily just want to be with him and am going out of my way for him, which for him is not what he wants

Board footera