LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/26/2017 6:25 pm  #1

STOP CHASING HIM!!

I'm not loa expert nor am I judging but ladies to whom this may concern...do not chase him! Stop messaging him on Facebook or texting him knowing you probably won't get a response if you're in a not so great place. This is why you're vibration is so low and you aren't manifesting. Stop chasing. Even if you weren't practicing loa or Lanies techniques you shouldn't be running after him because is not in the least bit attractive to most men. My situation isn't exactly where I want it to be but I'm damn close. Please please take my advice ladies. I know it's hard I've had a little slip up as well but the universe showed me I have nothing to worry about. It's working trust and believe it is. You'll manifest so much quicker

3/26/2017 6:41 pm  #2

Re: STOP CHASING HIM!!

As a man, having this issue with a woman, I needed to hear this. Thank you so much. She's ignoring the fack out of me. I was drunk recently and texted her a really heart-felt, (albeit also a "This distance and you not being in my life is destroying me, emotionally, and physically, and hurting my well-being. I'm not well") text, also describing how I can't stand being without her. 

Obviously she ignored it. 

I can agree with what you wrote.

3/26/2017 7:15 pm  #3

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

As a man, having this issue with a woman, I needed to hear this. Thank you so much. She's ignoring the fack out of me. I was drunk recently and texted her a really heart-felt, (albeit also a "This distance and you not being in my life is destroying me, emotionally, and physically, and hurting my well-being. I'm not well") text, also describing how I can't stand being without her. 

Yes. Just as recently as yesterday my poi texted me to ask me how my day was but I was in so much of a rush that I didn't get to text back and I left the house for 3 hours without my phone. I felt so guilty that i didn't text back at first but I thought it's ok if he has to wait sometimes... to my surprise when I got home I had two missed calls and 1 missed video call. He rarely calls and never video called me before. It was so nice to come home and see his name and so many calls haha. Crazy how fast things can change with loa if you let it.

3/26/2017 7:17 pm  #4

Samibaby21 wrote:

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

Yes. Just as recently as yesterday my poi texted me to ask me how my day was but I was in so much of a rush that I didn't get to text back and I left the house for 3 hours without my phone. I felt so guilty that i didn't text back at first but I thought it's ok if he has to wait sometimes... to my surprise when I got home I had two missed calls and 1 missed video call. He rarely calls and never video called me before. It was so nice to come home and see his name and so many calls haha. Crazy how fast things can change with loa if you let it.

Exactly! When you let it. Not force it, not fight it, but let it. That's great! So happy for you!

3/26/2017 7:21 pm  #5

Samibaby21 wrote:

I'm not loa expert nor am I judging but ladies to whom this may concern...do not chase him! Stop messaging him on Facebook or texting him knowing you probably won't get a response if you're in a not so great place. This is why you're vibration is so low and you aren't manifesting. Stop chasing. Even if you weren't practicing loa or Lanies techniques you shouldn't be running after him because is not in the least bit attractive to most men. My situation isn't exactly where I want it to be but I'm damn close. Please please take my advice ladies. I know it's hard I've had a little slip up as well but the universe showed me I have nothing to worry about. It's working trust and believe it is. You'll manifest so much quicker

Whether its a he or she, what if they do message or respond but you usually do the initiating in conversation, isn't no contact good for that too?
But if you're strong enough in vibes to not care, then is messaging them still a no-no?
(I'm askng because I haven't spoken to her in days but I want her to miss me and initiate first lol)

3/26/2017 7:35 pm  #6

princessgirl87 wrote:

Samibaby21 wrote:

Whether its a he or she, what if they do message or respond but you usually do the initiating in conversation, isn't no contact good for that too?
But if you're strong enough in vibes to not care, then is messaging them still a no-no?
(I'm askng because I haven't spoken to her in days but I want her to miss me and initiate first lol)

I wouldn't initiate. Make them wonder why you aren't trying to contact them. Make them miss you a little. I used to initiate everything when I was dating my poi (calling,texting,dates etc..).now with loa he initiates everything. So you can really flip the situation in your favor. Be strong and patient. You don't want to be annoying to them. Even if they don't make you feel like they are annoyed, chances are you probably are.

3/27/2017 5:23 am  #7

Samibaby21 wrote:

princessgirl87 wrote:

Samibaby21 wrote:

I wouldn't initiate. Make them wonder why you aren't trying to contact them. Make them miss you a little. I used to initiate everything when I was dating my poi (calling,texting,dates etc..).now with loa he initiates everything. So you can really flip the situation in your favor. Be strong and patient. You don't want to be annoying to them. Even if they don't make you feel like they are annoyed, chances are you probably are.

Okies, I'll continue on being quiet and in NC. Any PW/BWD sessions I do will be minimal as I am taking a break this week and focusing more on me and what I'll be up to this week. Thank you for your response! ^^

3/27/2017 6:21 am  #8

This is super totally true. After my love broke up with me, I just went complete NC and worked only on healing myself and getting on with my life. It's been three weeks and he has already gotten in touch with two of my friends to ask how I am and whether he should e-mail me or be in touch with me. 

3/27/2017 8:50 am  #9

Samibaby21 wrote:

princessgirl87 wrote:

Samibaby21 wrote:

But if they've blocked you, aren't they pretty much saying "don't bother me. I don't want to have anything to do with you"?

4/03/2017 8:54 pm  #10

Yes, what should we do if we are blocked on WhatsApp and unfriended on FB?

Board footera