LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2017 11:18 am  #11

Re: Crazy Proof and hopefully some motivation for others

He basically told me I had left something at his house and he just found it.
I left it there three months ago and forgot about it.  This guy ghosted me two months ago and never appeared again until nOw,  however I had been getting signs that he was coming like seeing his name everywhere.  So my gut says it's just an excuse to reach out and contact me and see if I'm angry at him for his little disappearing act.  I was cordial and said thanks and he said he'd do anythjng for me.

So while it wasn't a declaration of love (I don't expect one yet) I am POSITIVE PW and BWD work. Because really he's that concerned about an article of clothing I left at his place back in a December?  Not something a typical ghoster would really go out of their way to tell you. They want a swift exit and to go for good, not circle back around and start communicating again about clothing and accessories.
It's still not enough to get me back though.  He'll have to try harder and give me the version I want before I'd even consider it.

Last edited by Aliceinwonderland (3/28/2017 11:23 am)

3/28/2017 5:14 pm  #12

That is great you are in that place though! We all need to remember we are worth so much more! Keep us updated on what happens I am sure he will be begging for you back in no time! And if you still desire him I hope it is a new and improved version of himself xx

3/29/2017 8:22 pm  #13

Another update.
Today I got yet another text, begging to see me.  He misses me terribly.
And we finally discussed the issues that drove us apart.  I don't know what will happen or if I even want to get back with him because my heart is torn between him and another.

It all finally happened when I detached from the outcome.  That's it. That's when he came back. It's so simple. That's the key I think.

Ladies please use this technique with care and caution.  Because when they finally do come back you very well may not want them anymore. It's sad in a way.

3/29/2017 8:29 pm  #14

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

Another update.
Today I got yet another text, begging to see me. He misses me terribly.
And we finally discussed the issues that drove us apart. I don't know what will happen or if I even want to get back with him because my heart is torn between him and another.

It all finally happened when I detached from the outcome. That's it. That's when he came back. It's so simple. That's the key I think.

Ladies please use this technique with care and caution. Because when they finally do come back you very well may not want them anymore. It's sad in a way.

How did you detach yourself from the outcome exactly? I have been trying and I feel like I am getting there with detachment, but worry still pops into my head once in a while

3/29/2017 8:46 pm  #15

To detach I used several techniques
1. Subliminals to get over a breakup
2. Using the LOA and meditating daily to bring me "the best version of my POI or someone better"
3. Cutting the cord after every single session
4. Going to the gym and posing 15 pounds.

What helped the most was employing LOA because I did get an upgraded version in a different guy. He's so amazing and everything I've ever wanted.  Having him in my life helped me to forget about the outcome.  I continued with PW and BWD on my original POI and then once I started having feelings for the new guy I stopped abruptly. That's when I detached and the original POI came back with a vengeance.

Moving on is what ultimately helped me to detach.  My advice.  Get out there and use LOA to date other people.

3/29/2017 8:56 pm  #16

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

To detach I used several techniques
1. Subliminals to get over a breakup
2. Using the LOA and meditating daily to bring me "the best version of my POI or someone better"
3. Cutting the cord after every single session
4. Going to the gym and posing 15 pounds.

What helped the most was employing LOA because I did get an upgraded version in a different guy. He's so amazing and everything I've ever wanted. Having him in my life helped me to forget about the outcome. I continued with PW and BWD on my original POI and then once I started having feelings for the new guy I stopped abruptly. That's when I detached and the original POI came back with a vengeance.

Moving on is what ultimately helped me to detach. My advice. Get out there and use LOA to date other people.

thank you for sharing! do you mind posting the subliminals you used?

3/29/2017 10:13 pm  #17

Since I don't have 50 posts yet I cannot post links sadly.

But I'm the am I listed to a meditation to open the way and remove blocks.  It is listed on the forum
It won't let me post the link but you can google the following "ek ong kar  sat gur Prasad" the mantra is powerful and you need to make sure you do not think any negative thoughts after because thoughts under this influence manifest, even bad ones.  I learned the hard way.

Immediately after I listened to matrixplay99'S subliminal "booster" on you tube one time and then immediately followed by vortex success "heal your heart and get over a breakup" subliminal on you tube .  I listed about five times during the day.

In the evening I finished with PW and BWd alternating and then cut the cord.

Board footera