LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/29/2017 5:54 pm  #1

Starting over

So I've been doing this since December but took a break since the end of Jan as I felt I was resisting this from working. I'd become addicted to talking to psychics which at the time you think is helping you. I've taken time to work on myself, stopped with the psychics and found my happiness so I feel now that I'm doing well and ready to start again.
I have to see my ex fiancé and his new girlfriend together every day as we all work together. It's been a year since we official split up and 8 months unofficial, Any advice on how to approach this and tips on how to stay calm when I see them?

3/29/2017 6:19 pm  #2

Re: Starting over

That doesn't sound like a lot to face daily. I would say re-read the PW and BWD and do what they suggest. Journal as if... so like it's happening now. Send love. & Detach from outcome. #imanovicewithexes

Edit~ DOES** not doesn't** apologies for my smart phone flub!

Last edited by BelieverOfLOA (3/30/2017 7:27 pm)

3/29/2017 9:59 pm  #3

I'd say that is a lot to face daily. I was in the same situation many years ago, my ex got together with another woman we both worked with while we were still together. I can tell you it was awkward and uncomfortable. I don't know your circumstances but I know in my case, I didn't want the guy back. They got married and I ended up quitting my job long before as I didn't want to hear all about their relationship or to see them. It was the best decision I could have made, I couldn't even begin to start to heal until I did.

The techniques will be great for you to focus on yourself. If I knew about PW and BWD I still wouldn't have wanted him back but I'd have jumped on doing the meditations and EFT to move forward.

Much love. ❤

3/30/2017 3:57 am  #4

I do want him back. We've been through so much together. Our daughter passed away nearly 2 years ago and he just didn't deal with it so he pushed me away. I have no doubt that he still loves me but he needs time to deal with what happened.
I stay out of their way and just ignore them. I have a great team around me so they keep me sane.

3/30/2017 4:50 am  #5

Omg stacie, I'm so sorry. You've been through a lot. You seem like you're handling it amazingly. I would first focus your LOA work with being grateful for how strong you are. I was interested in a friend years ago and after we dated briefly he started dating another woman and I had to see them at parties and events all the time since we were in the same graduate program...so I can only imagine how hard this has been for you. Have you tried doing some work in PW that deals with him letting go of his sadness and grief from your daughter's death and seeing how connecting with you and being closer with you can help with this?

3/30/2017 5:46 am  #6

Not gonna lie, the last 2 years have been incredibly hard but I'm still standing.
I was thinking of doing that but didn't know if I could or if it was a good idea, if it might push him further away.

3/30/2017 7:21 pm  #7

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

BelieverOfLOA wrote:

That doesn't sound like a lot to face daily. I would say re-read the PW and BWD and do what they suggest. Journal as if... so like it's happening now. Send love. & Detach from outcome. #imanovicewithexes

I'm going to take a guess that this person meant to say "that does sound like a lot to face daily", because it certainly does to me!!!  That is definitely a tough position to be in.  Do you want him back?  First, I'd tried to avoid being around them at work as much as possible, and secondly, I'd spend time daily visualizing what you would like to happen, and thirdly, I'd do whatever I can to get my mind on other things, and other dating prospects, as often as possible.

Yes!! That is what I meant <3 Thank you for translating my Siri flub correctly and leaning towards the intended positive instead of the negative that appeared. Siri always thinks she knows what I am trying to say, but alas, she doesn't.

3/31/2017 4:52 am  #8

I'm feeling really disheartened today. Just found out that he's going on holiday with her next week and will be away for what will be our daughters 2nd birthday.
I feel like he's completely forgotten about us and as if our daughter never existed!! 😔😔

3/31/2017 5:12 am  #9

Sending love! Having a child together makes it even harder, trust me... I am pregnant now and not with Dad. If you truly believe he is the one and love him... don't give up... it's not easy... I honestly can't imagine,  but you have the power to paint a new reality? Have faith lose doubt and know it will all work out. Sending you so much love and care.

3/31/2017 5:46 am  #10

On a brighter note, at least I get a week at work without having to see them both together 😀

Board footera