LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2017 12:21 am  #1

Nothing is working. it's over

Nothing has worked Its been almost 6 months since he left and nothing with loa, pw ,rs ..NOTHING has worked. He asked for my address to send my things back but that's it. he still seems mad at me when he was the one who hurt me . So I think I'll just leave the form since this doesn't work for me most likely because we're long distance or because he's in love with the girl he's with. I wish this would have worked but oh well. Thanks for everyone who tired to help me but It doesn't work 100 % . Goodbye

3/30/2017 12:52 am  #2

Re: Nothing is working. it's over

I'm sorry Issykitten. It's clear that you are frustrated and that's understandable! I don't have any proper advice to really convince you but I know the other ladies will..
But you mentioned he asked for your address to send your things back. Is this the first time he's contacted you since the "break up"?  If so, why give up so soon? What if this meet-up is the opportunity to at least clear the air between you two?

✨💛✨

3/30/2017 12:57 am  #3

I agree with Golden.
My ex broke up with me a year and a half ago and we are in different countries so LD as well. I started PW 2 weeks ago but im not doing it everyday because Im feeling lots of resistance but to say it deosnt work 100%, is probably not the best way to go. Maybe if you dont focus on when he will be back. I know I was in such a rush to get him back but now Im ok spending time on me and then I know he will be back

3/30/2017 1:08 am  #4

I don't want to wait years for him and thats how it's looking

3/30/2017 2:37 am  #5

It's okay everyone thanks for all the help. I understand that we aren't going to be together since I was the reason he left anyway. at this point I'm happy he found someone that makes him happy and I
'll just find someone else. Thanks again for everyone's help and goodbye

3/30/2017 3:24 am  #6

I don't mean to sound harsh, but if you don't want to wait years for him and find 'someone else' then I don't think your desire is particularly him that you want, it is probably just someone that you want. When you love someone unconditionally it doesn't matter how long it takes your true desire is with him.

I completely understand if doing this is bringing you pain and anxiety, and you want to give up because of that reason. But just because it has taken 6 months it shouldn't even be an issue if you truly love him. If you really want to let go and move on with your life to be happy and find someone better then okay go for it, I am all for that. But don't let the time length and being impatient steer you away from what you really want, if it is something you truly want. 

I think for now  you need to focus on yourself and make yourself happy. If you feel like coming back to this when you feel better then we will be here to support you, and if you give up we will support you too. 

I have waited a year for my guy and although I am going to live my life and make myself happy, I'd still wait for him, I probably always will deep down. That is what unconditional love is I suppose! I get that people might think its crazy but you can't help your feelings.

Hope this helped anyway.

3/30/2017 3:38 am  #7

by the time this man manifest it'll be too late.
we're probably be old and he'll have kids or something. I want us to be each others first and only marriage and have kids only with each other. But the thing is I've manifested him before and it took 2 years I can't wait for him again

3/30/2017 3:46 am  #8

Well if that is what you believe then that is what you get. If you feel you can't wait for him then fair enough. you and your happiness come first in the end! 

3/30/2017 3:58 am  #9

Evey2222 wrote:

I don't mean to sound harsh, but if you don't want to wait years for him and find 'someone else' then I don't think your desire is particularly him that you want, it is probably just someone that you want. When you love someone unconditionally it doesn't matter how long it takes your true desire is with him.

I completely understand if doing this is bringing you pain and anxiety, and you want to give up because of that reason. But just because it has taken 6 months it shouldn't even be an issue if you truly love him. If you really want to let go and move on with your life to be happy and find someone better then okay go for it, I am all for that. But don't let the time length and being impatient steer you away from what you really want, if it is something you truly want. 

I think for now  you need to focus on yourself and make yourself happy. If you feel like coming back to this when you feel better then we will be here to support you, and if you give up we will support you too. 

I have waited a year for my guy and although I am going to live my life and make myself happy, I'd still wait for him, I probably always will deep down. That is what unconditional love is I suppose! I get that people might think its crazy but you can't help your feelings.

Hope this helped anyway.

Sounds good and actually makes sense.
I've been trying to manifest my POI for 4 months now. And maybe all I need is more patience
But, in the meantime while you wait for you guy, are you still seeing other Guys and having fun with them? Or are you only 100% focused on your guy?

3/30/2017 4:45 am  #10

Lj wrote:

Evey2222 wrote:

Hope this helped anyway.

Sounds good and actually makes sense.
I've been trying to manifest my POI for 4 months now. And maybe all I need is more patience
But, in the meantime while you wait for you guy, are you still seeing other Guys and having fun with them? Or are you only 100% focused on your guy?

I am talking to other guys and go on a few dates, If i end up meeting someone who is a lot better then maybe I will think about pursuing a relationship. But so far I haven't met anyone better. And sometimes we don't always want better we just want a better version of our guy haha! Me and my guy have both dated other men and women since the split but we always come back to each other some how its strange but it makes it more clear to me that we are meant for each other. 

I think its essential to go out and enjoy yourself, date, boost your self esteem and confidence, and you become less attached to the guy and the outcome. Just whilst your doing it always send him unconditional love and forgiveness. Just know in your heart whatever you do or he does, if you end up together or you don't, you still love each other unconditionally and want each other to be happy no matter what happens. I just feel that is what true love is ya know! And when you are in that state I feel things manifest quicker anyway. Hope this helped! xx

Last edited by Evey2222 (3/30/2017 4:45 am)

Board footera