LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2017 7:53 pm  #31

Re: Nothing is working. it's over

Not sure what time it was where you are located but for me it says you posted this at 12:21 am. It's a number I've seen a whole lot when I started manifesting my person of interest, even had him text me at this time when I decided to surrender to the universe. Here's what the angel number says: Angel Number 1221 is a message from your angels to maintain a positive attitude in regards to a current situation or issue in your life.  Remain positive and optimistic about the outcome and this will manifest your desired results.  Trust that you are lovingly supported and surrounded by your angels who are offering constant guidance and assistance.

Angel Number 1221 is a message to stay positive and maintain faith and trust in your angels and the Universal Energies as your feelings, beliefs and thoughts will manifest into your reality.  Keep your focus on your desires, positive expectations and outcomes, and that is what you will receive in return.  Release and let go of all negativity and give any fears or doubts to your angels for transmutation and healing.   

The repeating Angel Number 1221 reminds you to be grateful for all the blessings in your life, and for those yet to come.  When you express an ‘attitude of gratitude’ you manifest even more blessings.  Your angels ask you to follow your Divine life path with passion and purpose.

Angel Number 1221 tells you that your reality is what you make it.   Everything will be okay! Just stay positive, send them love and release your fears knowing everything will be as it is meant to be.

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

3/31/2017 9:56 pm  #32

I feel like, if you need a break, take one. There is no shame in that This shouldn't be a chore. So take a breather from this guy, re - evaluate whether you really want this man or not.

If not, that is absolutely fine. But please don't give up on YOU. That's when it gets sad. Please keep trying to keep your own vibration high and keeping yourself happy. And then, you will be a magnet to men !

Do what you need to do to enjoy life and recognize your value. And then, you can go about manifesting this man ( IF that is what you still want by then ) from a happy, fun place. That is when you'll see results.

At the very least, and this is just as good.....you'll realize that you're happy just how your life is. With or without him.

Last edited by StrawberryKitten (3/31/2017 9:57 pm)

3/31/2017 11:03 pm  #33

emmiline wrote:

Hi TIMU
How are you?

Hiya!
Terrible and overwhelmed with doubt, how are you?

Jen wrote:

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

emmiline wrote:

Bye issyKitten.

Now now, don't be rude. She's having a hard time.

Issy, I say focus more on you I know it's tough cause I'm going through the same. But we can do this!!

That's very sweet, TIMU ❤

Well, we all need a little bit of "don't give up!" Every-so-often
And I know more than most how tough it can be to have faith and stay positive. And she deserves to be happy! 

Last edited by ThisIsMyUsername (3/31/2017 11:05 pm)

4/01/2017 10:39 am  #34

Manifestation Maven wrote:

Not sure what time it was where you are located but for me it says you posted this at 12:21 am. It's a number I've seen a whole lot when I started manifesting my person of interest, even had him text me at this time when I decided to surrender to the universe. Here's what the angel number says: Angel Number 1221 is a message from your angels to maintain a positive attitude in regards to a current situation or issue in your life.  Remain positive and optimistic about the outcome and this will manifest your desired results.  Trust that you are lovingly supported and surrounded by your angels who are offering constant guidance and assistance.

Angel Number 1221 is a message to stay positive and maintain faith and trust in your angels and the Universal Energies as your feelings, beliefs and thoughts will manifest into your reality.  Keep your focus on your desires, positive expectations and outcomes, and that is what you will receive in return.  Release and let go of all negativity and give any fears or doubts to your angels for transmutation and healing.   

The repeating Angel Number 1221 reminds you to be grateful for all the blessings in your life, and for those yet to come.  When you express an ‘attitude of gratitude’ you manifest even more blessings.  Your angels ask you to follow your Divine life path with passion and purpose.

Angel Number 1221 tells you that your reality is what you make it.   Everything will be okay! Just stay positive, send them love and release your fears knowing everything will be as it is meant to be.

I keep seeing 111 and 11 every often. Especially when i am at a good feeling. Does it mean anything? Some say they are the angel numbers as well....

4/03/2017 7:32 am  #35

Issykitten wrote:

so you're saying that the techniques don't work for a long term relationship?

I didn't get that out of what Marilyn said at all and I'm not sure how you did either.

4/03/2017 9:29 pm  #36

Avaelle wrote:

When I saw the subject of this thread, I knew that the starter of it was you. :-( Most of the posts I’ve seen from you have consisted of you speaking on how the techniques aren’t working for you, how they work for everyone else and how it is taking too long to see results. You don’t seem to realize it but LOA is giving you exactly what you’ve been focusing on.

Thank you for your "spot on" post! I'm not trying to kick anyone when they're down but you can tell who will manifest what they desire and who won't buy their posts.   My sisters who are always saying things like  "it isn't working, I can never do anything right, I'm feeling so depressed I can't get out of bed, no one loves me, I will never find happiness…" Wonder why they aren't manifesting positive things.   it's easy for everyone else to see why!

I challenge the people on the forum to go back and read what they have written to see if they have been in a positive frame of mind. Remember, love is the highest vibration of all! If you are not resonating with that vibration then you will not manifest it. The best way to manifest anything is to feel love, gratitude and appreciation for your life and everything in it. If everything is wonderful and all you are missing is your man, then life is pretty good.  

Start loving your life and love will be attracted to you!

4/04/2017 4:23 am  #37

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

When I saw the subject of this thread, I knew that the starter of it was you. :-( Most of the posts I’ve seen from you have consisted of you speaking on how the techniques aren’t working for you, how they work for everyone else and how it is taking too long to see results. You don’t seem to realize it but LOA is giving you exactly what you’ve been focusing on.

Thanks Lanie! You are a vibe booster 😁
Thank you for your "spot on" post! I'm not trying to kick anyone when they're down but you can tell who will manifest what they desire and who won't buy their posts.   My sisters who are always saying things like  "it isn't working, I can never do anything right, I'm feeling so depressed I can't get out of bed, no one loves me, I will never find happiness…" Wonder why they aren't manifesting positive things.   it's easy for everyone else to see why!

I challenge the people on the forum to go back and read what they have written to see if they have been in a positive frame of mind. Remember, love is the highest vibration of all! If you are not resonating with that vibration then you will not manifest it. The best way to manifest anything is to feel love, gratitude and appreciation for your life and everything in it. If everything is wonderful and all you are missing is your man, then life is pretty good.  

4/04/2017 9:32 am  #38

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

You're welcome. 

I've went from being depressed & laying around my home all of the time to being happier and feeling like I can actually have the life that I've dreamed about. These methods AND what I call "self work" have helped me a lot.

Loving myself and what I offer the world, appreciating the things I already have and the friends I have and being kind have given me a major boost and change.

Since I've crossed LOA last year, I've just felt like if we're in a place where we are making positive and loving contributions to this world then we can have everything that we want. 

4/04/2017 10:11 am  #39

I now know why I worry so much.
I worry that, if I don't think about my poi 24/7, they will forget everything about me. And then I will never get them back.
I also keep thinking about the phrase "you get what you think about the most". And if I don't think about them and what I want with them, then I definately won't get my desire fulfilled.
It's almost become an obsession and manic.
I go days when I try not to think about them and I feel fine. But I also become afraid that I'm just pushing them further away.
It's driving me crazy.
I probably shouldn't be worrying so much...
I know all these worries are just making everything worse.  I just can't seem to let go of the thoughts. And... "thoughts become things". I could probably easy change all of this.

Last edited by Lj (4/04/2017 10:14 am)

4/04/2017 1:45 pm  #40

Lj wrote:

I now know why I worry so much.
I worry that, if I don't think about my poi 24/7, they will forget everything about me. And then I will never get them back.
I also keep thinking about the phrase "you get what you think about the most". And if I don't think about them and what I want with them, then I definately won't get my desire fulfilled.
It's almost become an obsession and manic.
I go days when I try not to think about them and I feel fine. But I also become afraid that I'm just pushing them further away.
It's driving me crazy.
I probably shouldn't be worrying so much...
I know all these worries are just making everything worse. I just can't seem to let go of the thoughts. And... "thoughts become things". I could probably easy change all of this.

If you just think of them 24/7, what would they be coming back to? If you need something to do,  you need to create a life for them to step into. 

Board footera