LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/01/2017 9:28 am  #1

What the Hell is happening?

Hi again everyone,

So I made a thread recently that this guy I had been doing the love spell on was sending me love songs (after we had fought and broken contact). Also he began initiating contact again but was terribly cold.

Well yesterday he sent me another bunch of love song videos, and he had translated them all for me (they were all in his language) they were basically all "I never felt true love until I met you" "you are my whole life" and "I can't live without you" - all that kind of thing. All very very romantic and I responded sweetly to them (I thought). We talked but he avoided any loving words and was still very hard and cold. I felt confused. The songs were saying all this incredible stuff but he was not backing down on his cold hard act at all. I tried to entice him a little bit into being warmer but he just wouldn't budge. He just kept on sending me more intensely romantic songwords. I began to feel overwhelmed by what was happening and I told him that I felt shy and that he was making me blush. He apologised but I said  "no no I like the feeling". He told me then that if I felt hot I should go to find someone to have sex with. That annoyed me but I just finally said I was going and that was that.

This morning I found he had left me the theme music video of Titanic with the subtitles. Well everyone knows that one. I don't need to go into that. I thanked him and told him he had so got into my heart. Then there was still another romantic one in his language but again apart from the words he was so formal to me. 

Finally I had to go. I told him I was going and I said that he was so special to me. He suddenly said "Don't make me special. I don't wanna be special. Got it?" I said "ok sure. So take care" (being dry).

Well this afternoon I came online and found he had unfriended me. He had left a final message saying "Don't lie to me. Don't pretend different if you don't wanna talk. Ok I'm gonna unfriend you. Bye"

I messaged him saying I didn't know what I had done or why he was angry and that if I hadn't been communicative it was because I felt shy of him. Etc etc. He immediately sent me a friend request. I asked him what i had done to upset him but he said "nothing. It's ok" But he said "From now on we are friends only. Nothing more". He asked me briefly about general stuff, gave me a bit of general advice, and that was it. 

Uh..I don't get it at all. Why the Hell is he behaving like this? 

My routine is Love spell, and pw mixed with BWD, but I do slightly longer sessions of around a half hour, twice daily. But I'm feeling that things are getting out of control.

Last edited by BettyBlue (4/01/2017 9:47 am)

4/01/2017 9:45 am  #2

Re: What the Hell is happening?

He's confused. The techniques are working and he's freaking out. Don't get upset. Sit back, wait, and smile. Have confidence in it!

4/01/2017 9:48 am  #3

To be honest, he doesn't sound emotionally stable. 

4/01/2017 9:50 am  #4

Ratpack wrote:

He's confused. The techniques are working and he's freaking out. Don't get upset. Sit back, wait, and smile. Have confidence in it!

Yeah I feel that he's freaking out, too. He didn't used to be so serious. He was all sweet and funny when I first knew him. But after he reinitiated contact he had lost his sense of humor and become all sulky and impatient.

4/01/2017 1:26 pm  #5

I agree with Sushi. He probably is confused too having a sudden rush of thoughts and emotions, but you may also want to consider his culture, men respond differently to women from different places. (Just a thought)

Sushi wrote:

4/03/2017 10:53 am  #6

mrstkg wrote:

I agree with Sushi. He probably is confused too having a sudden rush of thoughts and emotions, but you may also want to consider his culture, men respond differently to women from different places. (Just a thought)

Sushi wrote:

Yes I think that is a factor, too.

4/03/2017 11:04 am  #7

Well to update, he sent me a pic of a couple kissing, titled "morning, beautiful", and has been initiating contact. We talked on internet for a couple of hours too. He messaged me to admire a painting I had made and this afternoon he has been teaching me words from his language (his parents are from another country), recording the pronunciation, and then we had a nice talk about cultural stuff. He said he wil teach me more of the language gradually, over time. He mentioned something we had fought about during our romance together - something he remembered I had said during a fight. But then he added - "but now since we are only friends that wouldn't happen ever again". I kept cool and said "Yeah". 

Although I kept cool I was secretly a bit taken aback when he said that.  

Why would he send me all this romantic stuff and then be insisting on the friendship only thing?

Last edited by BettyBlue (4/03/2017 11:05 am)

4/03/2017 11:08 am  #8

BettyBlue wrote:

Well to update, he sent me a pic of a couple kissing, titled "morning, beautiful", and has been initiating contact. We talked on internet for a couple of hours too. He messaged me to admire a painting I had made and this afternoon he has been teaching me words from his language (his parents are from another country), recording the pronunciation, and then we had a nice talk about cultural stuff. He said he wil teach me more of the language gradually, over time. He mentioned something we had fought about during our romance together - something he remembered I had said during a fight. But then he added - "but now since we are only friends that wouldn't happen ever again". I kept cool and said "Yeah". 

Although I kept cool I was secretly a bit taken aback when he said that.  

Why would he send me all this romantic stuff and then be insisting on the friendship only thing?

He could be feeling you out. Trying to keep his guard up to keep from getting hurt.

4/03/2017 7:43 pm  #9

Yeah, it does sound like he's fishing and trying to feel you out. 

4/03/2017 9:44 pm  #10

He's an attention lover! My guy needs CONSTANT attention and reassurance. The best thing you can do is just let him know you do care about him, but don't feed into his neediness. Try positive reinforcement. Reward him for good behavior, and don't acknowledge his bad behavior (i.e. Being volatile and extra needy)

But it is working! He's overwhelmed and confused and probably suffering from low self esteem! Send him healing positive thoughts. Envision him as being a strong confident man. No woman wants a man who is insecure and unstable!

Board footera