LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/05/2017 4:53 pm  #21

Re: hoping to see more great things here in the near future! :)

Avaelle wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

lavendernova101 wrote:

Hello everyone!
I've been silently on this forum for a while now and using the techniques, but really today I just decided register solely to post this. I was feeling inspired.
I feel like there has been a lot of negativity on the forum lately, it seems almost everything that I read. So, really, I just wanted to start a new topic so maybe we can have a nice topic in this pile of ones that seem quite negative. I know there's a success story topic, but I don't mean necessarily success stories, but anything positive to do with this all.
Kinda like micro successes, too. How long have you been doing these techniques? How many great things have you had happen afterwards?
It seems like really I have the most successes after I surrender.
Like I started doing the techniques on a new person, and got a little frustrated earlier and had a mini giving up.
An hour later, he replies to me calling me a very nice name lol. It's funny how it works.
Alright, I guess I don't know what topic I'm really wanting to start. I'm just looking for some more positivity on the forum

wishing you guys all the best with your techniques! <3 You guys can do it.
Remember that it ALWAYS works, even when you can't see it.
Internal dialogue isn't visible on the outside for your person.
sending you all love <3

Thank you for your positive post! I don't know why all the negativity on the forum but it seems like only a few people are contributing negative posts. Even this post and topic, but started out positive, quickly went downhill!

Let's all try, for the next two weeks, to post only positive and upbeat things! It only takes a few negative posts to begin to bring down the vibration and positivity of more than 600 people. Keep that in mind when you are posting guys!

I'm so glad you registered just to bring a positive topic to the forum! XOXO XO

It may also help for some people to lean on one on one private conversations when they are being negative constantly.  That way it is at least confined. 

I totally agree with you!

Board footera