LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2017 1:38 pm  #1

ADVICE?

Guys please help! Today I was driving around town and a song came on the radio, the lyrics said: I know that you think, you sound
Silly when you call my name (my name)
But I get it inside my head all day.
When I realize I'm just holding onto
The hope that maybe
Your feelings don't show...
And oooh my god guys I think it's like a sign for me to not give up because lately I´ve been feeling down and started to doubt the technique... What do you guys think? Please, any opinions would be really appreciated...

4/08/2017 6:07 pm  #2

Re: ADVICE?

sag97 wrote:

Guys please help! Today I was driving around town and a song came on the radio, the lyrics said: I know that you think, you sound
Silly when you call my name (my name)
But I get it inside my head all day.
When I realize I'm just holding onto
The hope that maybe
Your feelings don't show...
And oooh my god guys I think it's like a sign for me to not give up because lately I´ve been feeling down and started to doubt the technique... What do you guys think? Please, any opinions would be really appreciated...  

First off do not doubt the technique.  It works if you do it
and if you believe it works.

Second, if that song works as an inspiration/motivator for
you it's great.  All that matters is that it works for you, not
what anyone else thinks about it.

Continue to do the meditations and be sure to read all of
Lanie's books.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Board footera