LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/09/2017 8:16 am  #1

Omg!😊

I posted on this a while back only one time and didn't sign back on but I'm back with some success I started pw and bwd on February 7 and I have been doing it on and off depending on how I feel on my long distance ex before I went no contact he wanted me to add him on Snapchat but I never did then a couple of days ago I got a text message and he said "why couldn't u just add me text me when u get this" also it's been about 2 months since we last spoke so omg what should I do can someone help me out I don't wanna be at his beck and call should I just still focus on me and continue pw until he's doing the most to win me back???? I don't wanna make it easy for him also I just want to tell everyone try the whispering technique and when u reply to them send it through ur mind eyes that's connecting u their minds eye lanie talked something about a laser beam if that makes sense.

4/09/2017 8:58 am  #2

Re: Omg!😊

Lilly_1 wrote:

I posted on this a while back only one time and didn't sign back on but I'm back with some success I started pw and bwd on February 7 and I have been doing it on and off depending on how I feel on my long distance ex before I went no contact he wanted me to add him on Snapchat but I never did then a couple of days ago I got a text message and he said "why couldn't u just add me text me when u get this" also it's been about 2 months since we last spoke so omg what should I do can someone help me out I don't wanna be at his beck and call should I just still focus on me and continue pw until he's doing the most to win me back???? I don't wanna make it easy for him also I just want to tell everyone try the whispering technique and when u reply to them send it through ur mind eyes that's connecting u their minds eye lanie talked something about a laser beam if that makes sense.

I don't do snapchat but I don't think it would make you be at his beck and call
any more than anything else, would it?  If so, just don't answer or respond or
just tell him you don't want to do it.  Or just ignore him.  Do whatever works for
you as it sounds like you've got a handle on it!!!  Continue with the meditations
and also do the other things that Lanie teaches.  And thanks for the description
of the whisper technique, I'll have to give it a try

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

4/09/2017 3:44 pm  #3

I think it's okay to respond. Lanie mentions it's okay to respond in her books. Be nice but not demanding and needy.

I'd respond 😊

4/09/2017 9:55 pm  #4

You don't have to be at his beck and call, but when he contacts you, you should definitely reply. Perhaps not right away, of course. Just act normal. You got this .

I always feel like doing the techniques and then not responding when they contact is playing games, and that will not help get your guy/girl back.

Board footera