LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/09/2017 9:28 am  #1

???

Have been doing the techniques. we were intimate and he facetimes and texts me all week usually. Just finished the love spell and He invited me to his parents house and they made me dinner after we spent the day together and we had a really nice time. After i left I told him I'm confused (he didn't really show affection or kiss me that day). He responded with how he doesn't want a relationship and that he doesn't like to sleep over with me because I tempt him too much? Thinking of going no contact now? What do you think about this?

4/09/2017 3:30 pm  #2

Re: ???

I would personally go no contact and continue PW and BWD and just wait for him to call you because he will call you 👍🏻

4/09/2017 3:40 pm  #3

I know I just can't be just friends with him

4/10/2017 10:51 am  #4

I'd keep in mind that with the techniques,  I've been introducing feelings and thoughts to him.  I would allow him to come to terms with those feelings and thoughts.  I'd also allow things to fall into place naturally.  I really think it is a underrated mistake and sign of impatience when us gals are going on a date or two and start to ask them about entering into a relationship.  The techniques are strong as is and actually prompting them about how they feel, which direction things will go etc seems to make them step away. It's just too serious.  Let them come towards you and ask about a relationship.

Since that door has opened already - you can be a good friend to him. Friends date, dating leads to relationships. There's nothing wrong with going through the phases. You could also step back away from him and work on yourself so that there is some patience there.

4/10/2017 11:22 am  #5

Thanks for the response. The thing is I didn't ask for a relationship. I was just confused and I told him that. We had sex a couple weeks ago and Saturday his parents were treating me like a girlfriend again telling me they are glad I'm back in their lives and making me dinner. I think his response was not warranted considering we have a long history.

I think he will come around and probably his intense feelings are making him upset, but right now I am completely happy with or without him 😊 Do you think that the intense feelings are scaring him? Is this a normal situation?

4/13/2017 11:52 am  #6

Guys I just want to post this so people don't lose hope. He ended up calling me and telling me how the things he said came from a place of being scared. He obviously does love me, but all the emotions because intense at once and he got scared. He didn't know what to do. So I just wanna say the spells and meditations work. But also, you just have to be accepting of what is currently in your life now. And be happy because a single guy can't be the source of happiness 😊😊

4/13/2017 4:53 pm  #7

MLK, I'm so happy he opened up to you. Won't be long before you're back together ❤️

Board footera