LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2017 4:38 pm  #1

What if they've gotten rid of your contact info during NC??

It occurred to me today that now that we're no longer in contact, he may have deleted my email address and the emails I've sent to him. He doesn't have my phone number or any other contact info for me. So in the event he *did* delete it and doesn't remember it (he has the worst memory, bless him), I may be out of luck even if the PW etc is working wonders on him--if he has no way of contacting me.

So now I'm panicking.

Thoughts/suggestions?

ETA: And unfortunately my name is common enough that even if he tried to find me on social media, there are a ton of people with my name.

Last edited by jellyb (4/14/2017 5:08 pm)

4/14/2017 6:35 pm  #2

Re: What if they've gotten rid of your contact info during NC??

I definitely understand how this is something to worry about . Thing is, worrying doesn't really help you here when this is about faith and letting go. You have to remember there are millions of ways someone can reconnect with you . Before finding PW/BWD my guy didn't have any of my info either , I let it go (completely btw. I was 100% done) and he called my name in the store. It was like seeing a ghost, very unexpected 😂.
So again, God/universe can bring things to you in ways you couldn't imagine.
(But then again, I may not know your backstory completely so you can disregard all of this if it doesn't apply...)

✨💛✨

4/14/2017 6:57 pm  #3

Thanks Golden--in my case we're in different countries so I probably won't be seeing him in a store! I'm hoping there's a way I haven't yet considered but I honestly don't know.

I've considered using the whispering technique to give him a reminder on how to find me if he did delete my info, maybe it will work!

4/14/2017 9:54 pm  #4

jellyb wrote:

It occurred to me today that now that we're no longer in contact, he may have deleted my email address and the emails I've sent to him. He doesn't have my phone number or any other contact info for me. So in the event he *did* delete it and doesn't remember it (he has the worst memory, bless him), I may be out of luck even if the PW etc is working wonders on him--if he has no way of contacting me.

So now I'm panicking.

Thoughts/suggestions?

ETA: And unfortunately my name is common enough that even if he tried to find me on social media, there are a ton of people with my name.

There's ALWAYS a way. Maybe he remembers a friend's name. Or your city. Or you happen to pop up on top of the social media search. Or he goes through an old phone bill or his sent or saved drafts email folder to find it.  Don't worry about the details. Focus on the end result. In the world of technology, there's no "he can't find me".

4/15/2017 10:54 am  #5

Thanks ratpack--you're right, I shouldn't focus on the how, since things can happen in any number weird and unexpected ways even if it looks completely impossible. I have to remember that.

Board footera