LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/18/2017 3:37 pm  #1

Not sure if I'm doing too much

I have used the PW meditations for about 2 weeks. So I am getting confused between using the meditations and imagining/visualizing what my ex is saying to me and the actual visualization of what I see playing out.
Example: When I do the meditation, I visualize him saying to me the things Lanie is saying. I see his face and I'm smiling.
However, the visualization "movie" is much different. I imagine how we run into each other or he starts texting me to kind of test the waters and then we end up meeting and talking about things and he tells me he made a mistake, etc.
So which one is right? If i do both, is it too much? I don't want to confuse the Universe or him about what my desires are!
In the past 3 months that we have had No contact- his doing, I have heard from him 3 times. All "booty call" texts. When I disengage and don't agree to them, then the text is over. Done. I have told him that I won't get into that kind of relationship with him unless i am the ONLY one. I want a commited, exclusive relationship. 

So that is what I'm hearing him say in my meditations.

Just want some kind of confirmation that I'm on the right track! I totally believe in this and I  KNOW he will be back. ANd unable to be happy with anyone but me! (putting that in there, too!)
Thanks!

Board footera