LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/20/2017 6:11 am  #1

Happier than ever :)

I am finally in a place of detachment and realising my own self worth! I have a date tomorrow night with a really nice guy, my love is still contacting me but until he steps up I am getting on with it.

If all these coaches have taught me anything its that self love is so important. Lanie, Veronica, Agnes, Neville, etc. Everyone I have watched and read, it radiates around self love! I am so grateful for my life and the people in it. I think having Reiki healing really helped clear some negative blocks as well, and also recently being more accepting towards things. 

I am finally having fun with the techniques, not worrying about what is going to happen and FINALLY accepting I am enough to be loved!! when you let go and open yourself to all possibilities it enables you to be free and not consumed with worry and anxiety (something that took me ages to beat!) 

Independant ladies we can do this haha!! thought I would spread some happy positive vibes to everyone!! 

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Evey2222 (4/20/2017 7:26 am)

4/20/2017 6:21 am  #2

Re: Happier than ever :)

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

Great things are on the horizon for you!

Thank you! For all of us!! How weird I posted it at 11:11am and I didn't even realise lol! 

4/20/2017 7:22 am  #3

yes you are soo right. Thanks for posting xx

4/20/2017 7:41 am  #4

Blue Deer wrote:

yes you are soo right. Thanks for posting xx

Thank you! No worries! xx

4/20/2017 9:27 pm  #5

Evey2222 this is amazing ))) thank you for sharing!!

Can you explain a little more about reiki healing?

4/21/2017 2:24 am  #6

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

Evey2222 wrote:

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

Great things are on the horizon for you!

Thank you! For all of us!! How weird I posted it at 11:11am and I didn't even realise lol! 

and at the time of this post, you had "154" posts, which has been my special soulmate number for 30 years.  

No way! Thats spooky! It's a sign of happiness and positivity coming our way I think 11:11 is the twin flame number too! 

4/21/2017 2:48 am  #7

HH wrote:

Evey2222 this is amazing ))) thank you for sharing!!

Can you explain a little more about reiki healing?

Thank you! So Reiki healing is for stress reduction and relaxation, it is also used for healing as well. It is basically to do with life force energy, they try and clear out any negativity and help heal your mind, any pain you are in emotionally and physically. Its known as spiritually guided life force! Some people believe it, some people don't. They help align all your chakra's. Hope this helps! x

4/21/2017 5:46 am  #8

Evey2222 wrote:

I am finally in a place of detachment and realising my own self worth! I have a date tomorrow night with a really nice guy, my love is still contacting me but until he steps up I am getting on with it.

If all these coaches have taught me anything its that self love is so important. Lanie, Veronica, Agnes, Neville, etc. Everyone I have watched and read, it radiates around self love! I am so grateful for my life and the people in it. I think having Reiki healing really helped clear some negative blocks as well, and also recently being more accepting towards things. 

I am finally having fun with the techniques, not worrying about what is going to happen and FINALLY accepting I am enough to be loved!! when you let go and open yourself to all possibilities it enables you to be free and not consumed with worry and anxiety (something that took me ages to beat!) 

Independant ladies we can do this haha!! thought I would spread some happy positive vibes to everyone!! 

xxxxxxxxxxx

This is so great to read! But how exactly did you do it! Especially the part to feel that you're enough to be loved and that you accept every possible outcome, getting past worries and anxieties...
I am so tired and fed up with everything right now... I am tired of being single and just can't stand the thought that I will be for another year or so... I want my life to change really bad and I feel like I'm wasting my time here waiting for something good to come while I'm getting older and older...
I could really use some self love, happiness and hope, that everything turns out positively...

4/23/2017 1:10 pm  #9

kschmeck wrote:

Evey2222 wrote:

xxxxxxxxxxx

This is so great to read! But how exactly did you do it! Especially the part to feel that you're enough to be loved and that you accept every possible outcome, getting past worries and anxieties...
I am so tired and fed up with everything right now... I am tired of being single and just can't stand the thought that I will be for another year or so... I want my life to change really bad and I feel like I'm wasting my time here waiting for something good to come while I'm getting older and older...
I could really use some self love, happiness and hope, that everything turns out positively...

Thank you, I think it was the way that I was being treated by certain people, especially my dad. It made me realise I don't deserve to put up with  it and that I do deserve love and happiness. I have always never felt good enough, and this showed in all my relationships. And mainly because my dad is the way he is. I love him to bits but he isn't capable of love, he judges my looks, my weight, my career. Nothing is ever good enough for him. I researched a lot in changing my limiting beliefs because I suffer from depression so it was essential for me to find a way to heal my heart and mind in order for me to be happy. The more research I did the more I realised that it comes from me and the way I feel about myself. I want true love, I deserve true love, and I will get true love. I just didn't want to feel bad about myself anymore, so I just decided that enough is enough. I accept that my dad loves me in his own way, I accept that my exes weren't good enough for me and it is their problem not mine. I also had an incident a few years ago, I was sexually assaulted by a guy I thought I could trust and it really altered my mind. I blamed myself and thought the only way to get a man was through sex. When it isn't. We are all special in our own ways and deserve to be treated with respect and love as long as we respect and love ourselves. It was more a conscious decision that I no longer wanted to feel like shit and was going to do anything in my power to make myself better and heal myself. My aim went from wanting my ex back to wanting true happiness and abundance, so that motivated me to start within and heal myself! It is so important to love yourself and know your worth in all areas in your life! I hope this helped. I did do techniques like write down 10 things I love about myself and repeat it, and I always affirm to myself things such as "I am enough, I am loved, I am trust, I am deserving, I am special, I am beautiful, etc." Agnes Vivarelli on youtube helped me too x

Last edited by Evey2222 (4/23/2017 1:12 pm)

4/24/2017 2:18 pm  #10

Thank you, Evey, for sharing this very personal story! You are an awesome and inspiring person, love! I will take your advice and work on myself! The man that gets you is a very lucky one!!! 😊

Board footera