LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/21/2017 12:52 am  #1

After months

I did the whisper technique last night and sent my poi a message about my things.He said he sent them and I should get them soon. We actually talked and he seemed happy to talk and like he wanted to talk . He said he was going through "an emotional time" ??? aka I'm getting to him.

4/21/2017 2:39 am  #2

Re: After months

That is such great news. YAY.

How soon after the technique did he cal you?

4/21/2017 2:41 am  #3

like 10 hours or so lol

4/21/2017 3:28 am  #4

That's just sheer brilliance ⭐️⭐️⭐️

4/21/2017 4:35 am  #5

Oh Issykitten, I am so happy that escpecially you got the proof that it is working, and you can do this!

4/21/2017 9:07 am  #6

That is so great to hear!! I'm so happy for you, especially because I know you've felt so discouraged. Now you know it works for you too!

4/21/2017 9:44 am  #7

Thats great that its working for you! Ive done the whisper technique 2-3 times a day for 3 days now and still haven't heard from my POI. He must be really stubborn!! Hahaha

4/21/2017 10:57 am  #8

Anti-Social wrote:

Thats great that its working for you! Ive done the whisper technique 2-3 times a day for 3 days now and still haven't heard from my POI. He must be really stubborn!! Hahaha

Honestly, i think it comes down to how long you've been NC. I did the whispering technique on my POI and it took him a month to contact me. I wasn't consistent with it, meaning i didn't practice every day but definitely few times a week. And then one day, after 10 MONTHS of ZERO contact he contacted me and started messaging me like crazy calling me sweetie, wanting to know things about me etc. Lol😁 that was one month ago and to this day he still contacts me in the same manner. So just be patient.
And issykitten i'm so happy for you! You got this girl!

4/22/2017 12:19 am  #9

Cutie0123 wrote:

Anti-Social wrote:

Honestly, i think it comes down to how long you've been NC. I did the whispering technique on my POI and it took him a month to contact me. I wasn't consistent with it, meaning i didn't practice every day but definitely few times a week. And then one day, after 10 MONTHS of ZERO contact he contacted me and started messaging me like crazy calling me sweetie, wanting to know things about me etc. Lol😁 that was one month ago and to this day he still contacts me in the same manner. So just be patient.
And issykitten i'm so happy for you! You got this girl!

10 months omg..

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

4/22/2017 1:12 am  #10

Wow! congratulations issykitten !! 10 Months is a  pretty long time and i admire your determination.. You did pw for all 10 months.. Thats great and the results seem to be  amazing.. "  to this day he still contacts me in the same manner".. shows his strong feelings for you !! Your pw was super-duper successful ..Enjoy your beautiful life sister !!

Board footera