LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/22/2017 9:46 am  #1

What if he's not an ex but a never was?

I committed all the crimes possible - over invested, needy, etc

We're still talking but it's me who mostly initiates contact though he will call every now and then

He's gone from chasing me to fairly distant

We haven't actually met up but have spoken loads

I just want to get it onto actually dating and meeting in person

4/24/2017 12:10 pm  #2

Re: What if he's not an ex but a never was?

Irishlover,
Use the power of PW to get what you desire.  Allow him to chase you by NC...  While you are in NC, use PW and at times BWD to communicate with him.  Script exactly your end result.  Visualize exactly what you want him to say and do then bring that into your PW sessions.  When you do speak with hi when he calls, keep it light with no mention of a relationship because your PW power is far stronger.  Sometimes rush him off the phone like you have something else to do.   Queen, you are love and deserve whatever you desire without having to fight for it.  You stated he has chased you and he will again.  See him chasing you down!!  😂 And telling you exactly what you want to hear like let's go out on a real date.  You got this Queen!
✌️&❤️

Last edited by Woodyluv (4/24/2017 12:12 pm)

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

4/27/2017 4:21 am  #3

Awesome thank you. I'm actually enjoying the meditations so much that I chose to do them rather than reply to him last night and get a conversation going. Kept it positive and upbeat but went and did PW/BWD and manifesting love instead 😁

6/27/2017 12:43 am  #4

Irishlover wrote:

I committed all the crimes possible - over invested, needy, etc

We're still talking but it's me who mostly initiates contact though he will call every now and then

He's gone from chasing me to fairly distant

We haven't actually met up but have spoken loads

I just want to get it onto actually dating and meeting in person

I'm in a similar situation from you. maybe worse. We talked for 6 months then we met (cos we were in different country. I did a trip to his country and he said we should meet up.) and connection was amazing... and then it became long distance again.

I became needy and clingy.. and everything. He didnt want LDR and i understood, i just wanted us to be in touch. After stopping being clingy... and even talked about seeing each other again, he told me to move on. (3rd march)...

Since then i try to stay in touch. i was initiating almost everything. I went into NC on may 20th for 2 weeks before i reach out again, and got a no respond aft my 3rd message. I have been in NC since then and it's now more than 3 weeks... he has not reached out at all. And today is our friendniversary on facebook and i want to text him...

I want to get PW book but it's not available and i havent heard from anyone about how i can get the book

Board footera