LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/25/2017 9:40 pm  #1

So want to try these techniques on celeb crush

I have been debating for a few weeks if I want to try Lanies techniques on my celeb crush. Hes famous but not super duper over the rim Johnny depp famous. I know her techniques work and doing it on a celeb seems easier because I wouldn't be so worried about the outcome. Of course I don't want to do it to play games with him. I actually want to try it and see where it takes me. Not in a fake way. But if a loving relationship came from this I would be ecstatic lol. Wonder how much of a challenge it would be since I've never met him...

4/26/2017 8:56 pm  #2

Re: So want to try these techniques on celeb crush

bump

Last edited by Lillian30 (10/18/2018 9:34 pm)

4/26/2017 9:25 pm  #3

Il try it on Drake and let y'all know

4/27/2017 7:12 am  #4

Samibaby21 wrote:

You'll be competing with me mama lol

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

4/30/2017 4:34 pm  #5

Wow!!! So I've been doing the PW technique on my celeb crush and listening to subliminal videos to attract my crush while I sleep and today I woke up to a response from their Snapchat. He's in a band/group with another person so I don't know which of them answered the snapchat but I was so giddy from it! I wrote and said they were awesome and talented and I got a response that said Thank You!!! I'm gonna keep at it. Like I said even just being friends would be enough for me but if I was in a hsppy committed relationship I would be in heaven haha!

Last edited by Alikhy09 (4/30/2017 4:35 pm)

4/30/2017 8:40 pm  #6

Manifestation Maven wrote:

Samibaby21 wrote:

You'll be competing with me mama lol

;)

5/01/2017 7:10 am  #7

I did PW and visualizations on a celeb maybe 1-2 months ago.  I ended up meeting him after a concert.  One thing I had to tell myself beforehand was that celebs are regular people.

5/01/2017 10:44 am  #8

Alikhy09 wrote:

Wow!!! So I've been doing the PW technique on my celeb crush and listening to subliminal videos to attract my crush while I sleep and today I woke up to a response from their Snapchat. He's in a band/group with another person so I don't know which of them answered the snapchat but I was so giddy from it! I wrote and said they were awesome and talented and I got a response that said Thank You!!! I'm gonna keep at it. Like I said even just being friends would be enough for me but if I was in a hsppy committed relationship I would be in heaven haha!

Awesomeness!  I love this...  Proof that it works!💖

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

5/01/2017 9:31 pm  #9

Alikhy09 wrote:

I have been debating for a few weeks if I want to try Lanies techniques on my celeb crush. Hes famous but not super duper over the rim Johnny depp famous. I know her techniques work and doing it on a celeb seems easier because I wouldn't be so worried about the outcome. Of course I don't want to do it to play games with him. I actually want to try it and see where it takes me. Not in a fake way. But if a loving relationship came from this I would be ecstatic lol. Wonder how much of a challenge it would be since I've never met him...

I had never met the celebrity I dated either But every time I saw him on television I would think "he's so cute I would love to go out with him"… And fate brought him to my doorstep through a friend of mine. The universe always responds, you just don't know how or when or where! LOL

5/02/2017 6:16 pm  #10

I'm going to do the same now! Keep us updated :D
It's crazy what you can manifest when you're not so like attached over it.
I'm sure great things will be bound to happen. Good luck!

Board footera