LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2017 9:18 am  #1

Ex is moving out...need advice

Hello Beautiful Friends,
   I am new to the board and looking for some advice. My fiancé broke it off with me about a month ago. We still live in the same house, but have not really seen each other or talked since last weekend when he was very much for sure he wanted to break up and not willing to give us a second shot. I was very much blindsided by this as we had a very loving relationship for 3.5 years. I have done a lot of soul searching and realize all the things I need to improve on. I took him for granted because I thought he would always be there for me.
Anyway he is planning on moving out on 5/15/17, I read PW last night and have gotten started right away. Just wondering if you all might have any advice for me. We live in the same home, but really don't even see each other.

Thank You so much in advance.

4/29/2017 8:37 am  #2

Re: Ex is moving out...need advice

Hey !

First of all you are doing great.. You have already realised all the things that you need to improve on. and PW meditations will definitely help.. have faith in the process and remember everything happens when the time is right as per the principle of Rhythm.. And if you focus on a desired outcome in the right sense ie.. positive directed thoughts it will come true..  Till that time you need to enjoy life.. Only when you are happy and enjoy every moment of life exuberantly, you send out vibrations that manifest your desires. so live 100 percent .. 

Since you are staying in the same house for another half month ( I'm assuming) maintaining No Contact would not be easy.. But do your best.. Dont be hateful, show resentment, or be upset.. Just be indifferent because you have the power.. Direct all those emotions in a right way.. Put them to use to get what you want.. 

Good Luck !

5/01/2017 9:26 pm  #3

colleenpaula wrote:

Hello Beautiful Friends,
   I am new to the board and looking for some advice. My fiancé broke it off with me about a month ago. We still live in the same house, but have not really seen each other or talked since last weekend when he was very much for sure he wanted to break up and not willing to give us a second shot. I was very much blindsided by this as we had a very loving relationship for 3.5 years. I have done a lot of soul searching and realize all the things I need to improve on. I took him for granted because I thought he would always be there for me.
Anyway he is planning on moving out on 5/15/17, I read PW last night and have gotten started right away. Just wondering if you all might have any advice for me. We live in the same home, but really don't even see each other.

Thank You so much in advance.

Hi sweetie and welcome to the forum! I know it's going to be hard to be around someone for two weeks when your heart is breaking but use the technique to soften them up. Visualize forgiveness from yourself and them as well as love between the two of you. You may even want to visualize the way it was in the beginning of your relationship. Don't focus so much on what he says to you during PW, focus more on feeling the love and forgiveness.

I would not be cold and distant if possible, nor act hurt or angry, just be the kind person you are. That doesn't mean you should be a doormat but I would be respectful, cordial and open. Let us know if you need support during this time. Use the technique daily! XO

5/28/2017 9:56 pm  #4

Hi!

It's more than a month from writing your story.  How are things going on now?  I wonder what could have happened.  Anyway, I am hoping for the best especially in coping up this sad experience.  Just keep it up girl and be positive that all things will end up good in your life .

7/10/2017 4:15 am  #5

Try to read or subscribe to our course on manifesting your desire with your ex.

Board footera