LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2017 11:13 am  #1

How does RS feel to the receiver?

Hello lovely ladies (and gents too!). I have been following a really interesting thread with great insight. Thought I'd share.
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=24389.0

Also, for those of you that don't know,  I haven't been with my target for about a decade. I've been having some awesome success with PW and BWD.  He contacted me last week though we hadn't talked for months and was talking in circles about passion and how he has a hard time restraining himself. He's disappeared again but I know from what he's said that the intensity is growing. I can't judge on a daily basis as I don't at all see him but what he said in his texts showed that he is definitely feeling something.

On another note, another guy I've been doing techniques to that I do see every day has done a 180. Whereas he used to be calm and quiet, he is displaying very much so alpha male behaviour. He plays hot and cold. He is more competitive and does things trying to impress me. He turns red as soon as I walk in to a room.  I just ignore it but I'm smiling inside.

Just thought I'd share.

4/29/2017 12:24 pm  #2

Re: How does RS feel to the receiver?

DC,
Very Inspiring....  It's been a long time since I've been with my Love so your success is very uplifting.  I took a peak at his FB (know I shouldn't have).  He did a long post about his mistakes, living for status, and his lack of self-love, a discovery made through an old female friend.  At first, it made me sad and disappointed then I said STOP!  This is an awesome thing to happen.  Do you want someone broken? NO! As I am learning to love myself, so should he....  the journey is the same.  WOW! Even as I write this post, I'm feeling better and good.  SOOO thank you for reminding me through your experience that this works and reminding me (and others) I am Queen Creator!
โœŒ๏ธ&๐Ÿ’

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

4/29/2017 1:20 pm  #3

Woodyluv wrote:

DC,
Very Inspiring....  It's been a long time since I've been with my Love so your success is very uplifting.  I took a peak at his FB (know I shouldn't have).  He did a long post about his mistakes, living for status, and his lack of self-love, a discovery made through an old female friend.  At first, it made me sad and disappointed then I said STOP!  This is an awesome thing to happen.  Do you want someone broken? NO! As I am learning to love myself, so should he....  the journey is the same.  WOW! Even as I write this post, I'm feeling better and good.  SOOO thank you for reminding me through your experience that this works and reminding me (and others) I am Queen Creator!
โœŒ๏ธ&๐Ÿ’

I'm really glad to hear this. Think of it as he's getting ready to be with you and becoming whole, which is awesome!!!

When I first started on this journey, I had a lot of doubts but I have taken every opportunity to test these and there is not a doubt in my mind that the message reaches the target instantaneously.

A few weeks ago, one of the big wigs of our company came to do a presentation. While sitting there bored, I thought...why the hell not. I started doing bwd...this man lost his place in the presentation, started looking around the room, and was looking at me, as I looked busy taking notes. He shuffled through his paperwork and tried to get back on track. All it took was not even two minutes. I stopped because I didn't want him embarrassing himself but the reaction was priceless. It really is amazing how connected we are.

The thread I posted has people experimenting with friends and the feelings and sensations that follow.

The target I have...I can feel him constantly at this stage. Whereas I used to try to connect to him before, I feel like there is a direct connection now. It seems that the more you do the techniques, the stronger the connection.

4/29/2017 3:16 pm  #4

Ooh, I would be very uncomfortable doing BWD on a complete stranger. I couldn't get the feelings for them to do it successfully. I applaud you!

4/29/2017 6:19 pm  #5

Claire_Bear wrote:

Ooh, I would be very uncomfortable doing BWD on a complete stranger. I couldn't get the feelings for them to do it successfully. I applaud you!

Thanks. I think your feelings would change if you came at it from the point of having fun.  At first I had difficulty with the idea too, but I really wanted to know if the techniques would work. And they certainly do...I get a reaction regardless of who I try them on.

4/29/2017 6:57 pm  #6

i love reading your posts DC!!! ย it's been a while
GO YOU! and thanks for sharing!!

Last edited by HH (4/29/2017 6:59 pm)

4/29/2017 7:02 pm  #7

DC - on the big wig during a presentation! ๐Ÿ˜…

This made me giggle.

4/29/2017 9:32 pm  #8

No problem ladies ๐Ÿ˜€  Just enjoy the journey knowing it works!!!

4/29/2017 10:06 pm  #9

Thanks for sharing DC, I'm confused by the tread asย I get MT is magical touch, but
can you tell me what "LV" is?
ย 

4/29/2017 10:18 pm  #10

hellokitty wrote:

Thanks for sharing DC, I'm confused by the tread asย I get MT is magical touch, but
can you tell me what "LV" is?
ย 

LV is love visualization. It's when you picture yourself having an intimate discussion like PW or doing things like a couple. It's living in the end where you see yourself acting in loving ways after the relationship has materialized the way you want it already. If you are looking to be married to that person, what would a regular day look like. Holding hands, going for a hike, watching tv together while cuddling would all be LV.

Last edited by DC (4/29/2017 10:19 pm)

Board footera