LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2017 6:04 am  #1

I honestly don't know what to do...

So me and my ex have been on and off for 3 years now. We met up in february for the first time in about 10 months. Then after a week he messaged me saying we can't do this again and that he doesn't want to get involved. One of my passions is travelling, last month I went travelling around Europe. We were still friends on Facebook. He liked my profile picture and then a couple of days later deleted me as a friend.  When I got back, I sent him a message saying I'd like to meet up with him, he agreed and to my surprise asked to see me that night. I am a very positive person, I follow law of attraction daily. I have had many successes with it, winning money, jobs etc. I have been doing the love spell, pussy whip too. After meeting up and he dropped me back home, he initiated the kiss goodbye and told me to message him.  We spoke over text a few times but it was always me who initiated it. I saw him again last week, we were both quite drunk and he said that he goes a while without thinking about me but then thinks about me again and wants to see me but when he does i put him down. He also said I am too full on and need to chill out. I don't put him down in a horrible way, its more witty banter but i think he is quite overly sensitive. After that night he didn't message me first again.. I sent him a message basically saying whats going on to no reply and then the next night I was getting quite angry so I said, are you really that much of a coward you can't just say. Then he replied saying " The answer is do one". I can't believe it, I feel heartbroken. Surley somebody who loves you/ has feelings for you wouldn't say that? What do i do? Someone please help.

5/03/2017 2:38 pm  #2

Re: I honestly don't know what to do...

I told him I need answers as he was ghosting me... and he said the answer is to do one. So basically go away.

5/04/2017 9:36 am  #3

Go be with another guy?

5/04/2017 2:39 pm  #4

why are you telling everyone to be with other guy? just because that worked for you doesn't mean everyone wants someone else

5/04/2017 3:17 pm  #5

Completley agree with you Issykitten, its not that simple at all

5/09/2017 3:46 am  #6

Issykitten wrote:

why are you telling everyone to be with other guy? just because that worked for you doesn't mean everyone wants someone else

If this is towards LJ, I believe she is just asking for clarity on what do one means. Do one confused me too, as I do not speak in those terms.

5/09/2017 2:03 pm  #7

It basically means go away

5/30/2017 8:45 am  #8

Just give it time and space for a while. Give it a break to think and reflect.  Sometimes, we need it. Then, move on.  Just be positive that somehow, things would turn out okay

7/08/2017 5:16 am  #9

He told you he didn't like being put down, but apparently you continued to do it anyway, calling it 'witty banter' It doesn't hurt any less, and having been the recipient of loads of putdowns in the form of 'teasing', and a huge amount of family abuse, I can tell you that it is extremely hurtful and feels horrible. Show some respect for his feelings and sensitivity and if you don't contact him to apologise, at least do it in your mind.

Board footera