LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2017 1:34 pm  #1

Am I picking up his alignment?

This morning I woke up sad for absolutely no reason. It's been suggested that I can feel his energy if he's down and that may be why I feel sad or agitated after sessions. I personally have no reason to have sadness or be down or irritated. My life is great right now. Given his emotions, I thought this could be the case. When I did my session this morning, he cried. I mean he was hysterical telling me how much he missed me and was sorry for what he's done (and honestly, he should be upset by what he did to me, but I never want anyone to hurt like this). He doesn't cry. He's guarded and holds everything in.

Is this insane? Or is this just my visualization making this happen? Usually he's smiling and tender and loving in my visualizations so it was very weird. Can I be picking up his emotions to this point? Help please! I didn't like it!

5/03/2017 1:10 am  #2

Re: Am I picking up his alignment?

I've had very similar experiences and wondered if it was me also. I too have no reason to feel sad or down or whatever, yet I did. Make sure you disconnect from the energy and you'll feel like yourself in no time. Cut the chord. Enjoy! ❤

5/03/2017 1:11 am  #3

Mine has anger issues and I noticed when I used the stepping in technique I'd be angry in general for the next several hours or even day or two. 

5/03/2017 10:36 am  #4

Once I felt anger. He physically grabbed me in anger during a PW. I then started telling him to stop resisting and let it flow. I've never had that issue again until yesterday when he was hysterical. Hoping he's okay. I'm sending healing and loving energy to him as well as messages. I know it's getting through.

5/03/2017 2:35 pm  #5

I've wondered if I had picked up my girl's feelings as well...

Board footera