LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/03/2017 4:02 am  #1

Manifestet what I visualised?

Okay, so I don't know if this is a succes story or just sheer coincidence.

But a couple of weeks ago, when I kinda liked this other girl, I visualized her following me on IG. For a couple of days I thought about it, but eventually let it go since it wasn't happening.
In the meantime I focused back on my POI and trying to get her and her daughter back into my life.
I've been listening to alot of subliminals, meditating pretty much every day, because I've found I that thru meditating I can get out of a bad funk pretty fast. I've been doing PW, a Little BWD and LS twice.
The last week or so, a couple of girls whom I had a breef relation with many years ago, liked some of my posts on IG. I thought, "Man, the subliminals must be really kicking in now" :D
So I continued doing them and pretty much just love my self and my life to the fullest.
Then today, the girl I've visualised following me on IG (which I haven't ever met, only texted with a few times on Messenger), began following me on IG, liked a post of mine and even commented on one.
So, as I said, I don't know if this is a succes story or what, but I must say, it has all raised my vibration a bit.

What do you guys think?
Is this LoA kicking in?
Either way, I find it pretty funny that these "old" girls liked some rather old posts, and the other one startet following me.
It almost feels like my POI is just slightly out of reach, but almost here :D :D

Hope you all have a great day. Here the sun i finally starting to shine, though it's still pretty windy.

5/03/2017 8:06 am  #2

Re: Manifestet what I visualised?

I don't think there is such a thing as a combination of law of attraction and coincidences. Everything is LOA. It may be shocking to see the evidence of the power you actually have, but it was all you 😀

5/03/2017 11:44 am  #3

I definitely agree with Noeshe!!  Sometimes we cant wrap our minds around what we've created...  You created it,Lj...  You Go! Awesome Job!
✌️&💖

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

5/10/2017 12:59 pm  #4

Today on my way to work I had a conversation between me and a girl i like in my head, and I told her that I thought we should travel to warm country, because it's so cold and windy her at the moment.
Not 10 seconds later I got an email from a travel agency which offered reduced prices for the next 24 hours 😁😁

Board footera