LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/03/2017 1:20 pm  #1

Cold feet

My POI and me text irregularly, sometimes 3 times a week, sometimes not for a month. It does not bother me that much, because I know now that no contact can actually be easier than contact, and I can feel him getting closer bit by bit. We have not seen eachother for half a year now.

Yesterday we were texting, I told him that my kids are on holiday with their grandparents and he immediately suggested we'd meet up. Oh my god, my heart just stopped for a second 😶

So...tomorrow we are seeing eachother...and I expected to just be extremely happy. But I am just so scared! 😶 I guess I am mostly scared that he will act as if nothing is going on, or that I will be really dissapointed, or...I don't know.

And when I am thinking those thoughts, I get afraid that I mess up all the PW work I have done with having such a low vibration....wow...I am quite the emotional mess at the moment, while I should just be the happiest woman in the world 😉

I really need some encouragement!

Last edited by Noeshe (5/03/2017 1:23 pm)

5/03/2017 7:47 pm  #2

Re: Cold feet

Noeshe,

Queen, you got this!!  No need to be afraid; just be happy and relaxed.  Do something that relaxes you beforehand - deep breathing, meditating, even do a PW session with him saying all the wonderful things you want and see yourself responding in a loving relaxed manner.  BE HAPPY!  Don't have any expectations except to totally enjoy yourself. 

You are Beautiful and Confident! 

✌️&❤️

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

5/06/2017 3:33 pm  #3

Re: Cold feet

We saw eachother, not very long, no talk about love or relationships, but it was good. I used to feel like i got struck by lightning, every time we looked into eachothers eyes, and I wondered if that same feeling would stil be there, after 6 months.

Well....it sure was, he took my breath away at first sight, again. Never had this intense feeling with anyone before. When we left we blew eachother a kiss 😊 that was quite romantic and sweet.

It was perfect the way it was, and I am excited about what the next step will be.

Board footera