LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/09/2017 12:09 pm  #1

Not sure if this is a success...need opinions/advice

Hi All,

I've been doing PW on and off for a few months now on two people. One is a crush and the other is my ex. My ex is my real target but he is a very stubborn and proud man (we went out for 5 years and broke up a year ago). There was communication shortly after I started PW on him but it was more of a "how are you" and "I still have your pictures" type conversation, very positive but nothing came out of it in terms of talking of reconciliation. Shortly after that, he started seeing someone (a girl that is a friend of his sister's and someone he's never had a positive opinion about). This all put me off a lot and I wasn't in a good place for a successful result with PW but I kept doing it once a week if my vibration was good. Things kept getting worse. My ex would never post anything about his new relationship, but this girl would post pictures with him for absolutely everything they did together. We have a lot of friends in common so someone would always show me these things. The only thing that kept me relieved was that none of this came from him and when he was with me, he would show it off a lot unlike with this girl where he seemed to try to hide it (would never post, comment or like any of her posts with him). I finally got my feelings about him positive again about a month ago and I started doing PW more frequently. Something happened over the past few days that I would love your opinion on since I try not to talk about him with my friends/family to not focus too much on it. 

1. He unfollowed me on Instagram a week ago (very unlike him) but is still checking my story posts (where it tells you who has viewed it)
2. On Sunday, he started untagging himself from the girl's pictures on Instagram and Facebook (however, a friend of mine ran into them that same day and they were on their way to dinner)
3.. Today she deleted her Facebook entirely. 

Before you say anything about my checking social media so much, I am aware this isn't ideal and I've tried not to do it until very recently. I really do try to not give this woman any attention and although this post may seem like it's about her, I've only noticed these things because some of my closest friends are his friends and inevitably things get talked about. I have focused my PW sessions solely on us, trying not to give her attention or energy and focusing on the end result of him and I getting back together, however, it's hard to be oblivious to these things, especially having over 40 friends in common. Do you guys think any of this indicates a breakup or is positive for me? I truly believe he is the love of my life and something in my gut tells me we are not done. I know PW works, it works on my crush every single time and I've even done it on my friends' exes and have manifested contact but I also want to be realistic about my ex boyfriend because I know we always have the issue of attachment and he seems to be wanting to move on. 

Board footera