LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2017 11:11 pm  #1

FED UP WITH NEGATIVITY

I created this forum to empower women! If you have read my bio than you are aware that for over 20 years I have dedicated my life to empowering women! But there are a few women on this forum that do nothing but bitch and complain and then they wonder why they're not manifesting something positive.  

In order to manifest anything, whether it's a man or a job, you must visualize while in an alpha state (at least until you become a master), you must desire it wholeheartedly and you must believe that you will receive it. Those three things are all you have to do!   Just those three things! But because there seem to be a few people on this forum who can't do these three things the entire 700+ members are being poisoned.

Negativity has a way of being more powerful than positivity because that is the general state of mind. All those little negative thoughts that go through your mind every waking moment of every day have a way of overpowering any small, insignificant positive thought. All the doubts that sneak in and steal your positivity, the fear, the low self-esteem, the belief that something will never happen… ALL the negativity kills manifestation.

When you plant a seed in someone's mind using my technique, or any technique, you must nurture it and allow it to grow. If you stomp on it it will die.  When you lack belief you stomp it into the ground. When your desire flits from thing to thing you don't give it the necessary attention and it will die.  Visualize yourself putting a little protective barrier around this little seedling, this little positive thought and desire, so nothing can harm it.  Protect it, nurture it and send it love so it will grow!  Every time you feed the seedling poisonous thoughts you weaken it!  Want to see the power of your thoughts?  Go read the book "The Hidden Messages in Water" by Masaru Emoto and you can SEE the power of your thoughts with your own eyes.  There will be no doubts left in your mind about the power of your thoughts and the effect they have on others.

Don't come on the forum stating you want "free discussion" when all it is is a disguised negativity dump. Don't poison the members on this forum because you can't keep a positive frame of mind. Keep negativity to yourself until you can rid yourself of it! Don't come on here and dump on everyone else! This forum is about being supportive, helping others achieve their desire and assisting them with questions.  Period,

If you're feeling negative take a few minutes to read some positive, uplifting posts to shift your energy. But do not bring down others in order to make yourself feel better! I will say this without giving any names or indication of who I'm talking about… During the time I've had this forum I can predict with certainty who will not get their "ex" back by simply reading their posts. You don't have to be psychic to tell who will manifest positive things and who will move on without learning anything and repeat the same pattern with another person.

I created this forum for my readers and others who want to learn and grow. I did not create it for myself or for any purpose other than helping others! If you would like to be a productive member I request that you begin by helping others as well as yourselves.  We are "sisters", and perhaps a few "brothers", and as a "family" we should support and nurture others and not attack and poison them.

Thank you!

5/28/2017 12:32 am  #2

Re: FED UP WITH NEGATIVITY

Yup! ❤

5/28/2017 12:45 am  #3

Maybe there can be a "read at your own risk" sub post section for posts that are more on a venting side. That way high vibrations won't dim and at times when folks just feel down they can get it out. That way no one accidentally reads something that changes their mood.

5/28/2017 12:58 am  #4

I have that book btw! The power of words is amazing.

5/28/2017 9:09 am  #5

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

mrstkg wrote:

Maybe there can be a "read at your own risk" sub post section for posts that are more on a venting side. That way high vibrations won't dim and at times when folks just feel down they can get it out. That way no one accidentally reads something that changes their mood.

I agree with this.  People should feel free to post what is on their mind, but I for one experienced a bit of crash in my mood after visiting the forum yesterday.  It kind of makes you not want to come back here.

This is not a venting place for attacking others. This is a "safe haven" and a home for those who truly believe in the law of attraction. Because if you believe in LOA you will know that what you put out into the universe comes back to you tenfold. Anger, resentment, fear and all the other low vibrating emotions should not be shared in a public forum because it negatively affects those subjected to it.

5/28/2017 9:32 am  #6

I prefer not reading negative posts. Gets me down even if for a bit and I am working really hard at getting my desires and doing the work needed to lift me up..so when I am feeling great and suddenly read all these doubts it does change the energy even if for a bit.
Bottom line..I agree with Lanie

5/28/2017 9:40 am  #7

Lanie posted this at 11:11 :D

5/28/2017 9:59 am  #8

People aren't usually attacking others. There are still posts where people are expressing disappointment or letting everyone know they are giving up. There are still posts where people are mentioning how they are in love with someone for many years but still visualizing. None of that is intentionally trying to hurt others high vibrations or attacking but it still has the same effect. It still prompts doubt. So unless they just don't post at all (unlikely,they've been reading stories and interacting too they're just giving follow ups) it'd be nice to know ahead of time not to read it if it's not inspiring- and you know you don't necessarily have it in you yet to help them out the funk (you as any of us who it applies to). This is why a lot of us take breaks from the forum. Just clarifying my suggestion. But that's all it was. I still enjoy success stories and will still read them.

Last edited by mrstkg (5/28/2017 10:09 am)

5/28/2017 12:28 pm  #9

"Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, But Words Will Never Hurt Me " - Very False

"If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all" - True

I actually started my day by apologizing to a friend for spilling my negative issues to her and sending her links to these negative posts to see what she thought. The posts don't help anyone at all.

5/28/2017 3:53 pm  #10

mrstkg wrote:

People aren't usually attacking others. There are still posts where people are expressing disappointment or letting everyone know they are giving up. There are still posts where people are mentioning how they are in love with someone for many years but still visualizing. None of that is intentionally trying to hurt others high vibrations or attacking but it still has the same effect. It still prompts doubt. So unless they just don't post at all (unlikely,they've been reading stories and interacting too they're just giving follow ups) it'd be nice to know ahead of time not to read it if it's not inspiring- and you know you don't necessarily have it in you yet to help them out the funk (you as any of us who it applies to). This is why a lot of us take breaks from the forum. Just clarifying my suggestion. But that's all it was. I still enjoy success stories and will still read them.

Yeah I was simply stating that now..it has been a year. Could he still come back if I keep up the techniques yeah but the longer it gets the more unlikely it seems doesn't it? Isn't that a fair thing to say?

After him breaking NC after 5 months I found it silly when  people complain about it not working within 2 weeks or so, but what about a year or more? I still want him back in my life..I'll keep going..

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

Board footera