LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/28/2017 5:00 pm  #11

Re: FED UP WITH NEGATIVITY

Oh no hun, I wasn't even thinking about that. It's been since August for me personally as well! I've seen some post they've been wanting a poi for up to 5 years. But then there is a lady who got her man after 3 years. It's all a personal journey of self improvement as well. But I totally agree when people are already frustrated after 3 weeks that's pretty impatient

AnnanWater wrote:

mrstkg wrote:

People aren't usually attacking others. There are still posts where people are expressing disappointment or letting everyone know they are giving up. There are still posts where people are mentioning how they are in love with someone for many years but still visualizing. None of that is intentionally trying to hurt others high vibrations or attacking but it still has the same effect. It still prompts doubt. So unless they just don't post at all (unlikely,they've been reading stories and interacting too they're just giving follow ups) it'd be nice to know ahead of time not to read it if it's not inspiring- and you know you don't necessarily have it in you yet to help them out the funk (you as any of us who it applies to). This is why a lot of us take breaks from the forum. Just clarifying my suggestion. But that's all it was. I still enjoy success stories and will still read them.

Yeah I was simply stating that now..it has been a year. Could he still come back if I keep up the techniques yeah but the longer it gets the more unlikely it seems doesn't it? Isn't that a fair thing to say?

After him breaking NC after 5 months I found it silly when  people complain about it not working within 2 weeks or so, but what about a year or more? I still want him back in my life..I'll keep going..

5/28/2017 6:12 pm  #12

mrstkg wrote:

Oh no hun, I wasn't even thinking about that. It's been since August for me personally as well! I've seen some post they've been wanting a poi for up to 5 years. But then there is a lady who got her man after 3 years. It's all a personal journey of self improvement as well. But I totally agree when people are already frustrated after 3 weeks that's pretty impatient

3 years, 5 years omg I don't know if I can do it..I listen to a LOA podcast and the host once said, "Do you still want that desire? Are you dead? Then you can keep going!" Hopefuly he reaches out to me before then though.

I am still feeling those crazy jolts after all this time. Sometimes it's just my hands spasm now. I had a dream with him in it the other week too. I was walking down the street and a group of guys were cheering on their friend doing something and it was his name! A unique name for an American. Maybe more common in other countries..but I've only met two other guys with his name in my lifetime. All these things must mean something!

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

5/31/2017 7:13 am  #13

I'm glad to see this post! So much negativity on here. I get really annoyed when I see such negative posts. And it's ALWAYS the same people...Sometimes I want to speak my mind about the negative Nancy's on here but I don't want to come off as bitchy. So I just don't say anything anyhoo happy manifesting ladies and gents

5/31/2017 2:43 pm  #14

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I created this forum to empower women! If you have read my bio than you are aware that for over 20 years I have dedicated my life to empowering women! But there are a few women on this forum that do nothing but bitch and complain and then they wonder why they're not manifesting something positive.  

In order to manifest anything, whether it's a man or a job, you must visualize while in an alpha state (at least until you become a master), you must desire it wholeheartedly and you must believe that you will receive it. Those three things are all you have to do!   Just those three things! But because there seem to be a few people on this forum who can't do these three things the entire 700+ members are being poisoned.

Negativity has a way of being more powerful than positivity because that is the general state of mind. All those little negative thoughts that go through your mind every waking moment of every day have a way of overpowering any small, insignificant positive thought. All the doubts that sneak in and steal your positivity, the fear, the low self-esteem, the belief that something will never happen… ALL the negativity kills manifestation.

When you plant a seed in someone's mind using my technique, or any technique, you must nurture it and allow it to grow. If you stomp on it it will die.  When you lack belief you stomp it into the ground. When your desire flits from thing to thing you don't give it the necessary attention and it will die.  Visualize yourself putting a little protective barrier around this little seedling, this little positive thought and desire, so nothing can harm it.  Protect it, nurture it and send it love so it will grow!  Every time you feed the seedling poisonous thoughts you weaken it!  Want to see the power of your thoughts?  Go read the book "The Hidden Messages in Water" by Masaru Emoto and you can SEE the power of your thoughts with your own eyes.  There will be no doubts left in your mind about the power of your thoughts and the effect they have on others.

Don't come on the forum stating you want "free discussion" when all it is is a disguised negativity dump. Don't poison the members on this forum because you can't keep a positive frame of mind. Keep negativity to yourself until you can rid yourself of it! Don't come on here and dump on everyone else! This forum is about being supportive, helping others achieve their desire and assisting them with questions.  Period,

If you're feeling negative take a few minutes to read some positive, uplifting posts to shift your energy. But do not bring down others in order to make yourself feel better! I will say this without giving any names or indication of who I'm talking about… During the time I've had this forum I can predict with certainty who will not get their "ex" back by simply reading their posts. You don't have to be psychic to tell who will manifest positive things and who will move on without learning anything and repeat the same pattern with another person.

I created this forum for my readers and others who want to learn and grow. I did not create it for myself or for any purpose other than helping others! If you would like to be a productive member I request that you begin by helping others as well as yourselves.  We are "sisters", and perhaps a few "brothers", and as a "family" we should support and nurture others and not attack and poison them.

Thank you!

Oh Lanie how we needed this so bad!! I'm just telling you from my side I haven't been on here much because of certain people's negative vibe and I know for a fact a lot of girls who used to come on here frequently have not been on here because of that! So it is time we turn this safe haven of encouraging women back around and go back to encouraging each other that's what Its is all about! 👍💝

5/31/2017 4:31 pm  #15

OMG this is exactly how I feel Mcleanie.

5/31/2017 5:58 pm  #16

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I created this forum to empower women! If you have read my bio than you are aware that for over 20 years I have dedicated my life to empowering women! But there are a few women on this forum that do nothing but bitch and complain and then they wonder why they're not manifesting something positive.  

In order to manifest anything, whether it's a man or a job, you must visualize while in an alpha state (at least until you become a master), you must desire it wholeheartedly and you must believe that you will receive it. Those three things are all you have to do!   Just those three things! But because there seem to be a few people on this forum who can't do these three things the entire 700+ members are being poisoned.

Negativity has a way of being more powerful than positivity because that is the general state of mind. All those little negative thoughts that go through your mind every waking moment of every day have a way of overpowering any small, insignificant positive thought. All the doubts that sneak in and steal your positivity, the fear, the low self-esteem, the belief that something will never happen… ALL the negativity kills manifestation.

When you plant a seed in someone's mind using my technique, or any technique, you must nurture it and allow it to grow. If you stomp on it it will die.  When you lack belief you stomp it into the ground. When your desire flits from thing to thing you don't give it the necessary attention and it will die.  Visualize yourself putting a little protective barrier around this little seedling, this little positive thought and desire, so nothing can harm it.  Protect it, nurture it and send it love so it will grow!  Every time you feed the seedling poisonous thoughts you weaken it!  Want to see the power of your thoughts?  Go read the book "The Hidden Messages in Water" by Masaru Emoto and you can SEE the power of your thoughts with your own eyes.  There will be no doubts left in your mind about the power of your thoughts and the effect they have on others.

Don't come on the forum stating you want "free discussion" when all it is is a disguised negativity dump. Don't poison the members on this forum because you can't keep a positive frame of mind. Keep negativity to yourself until you can rid yourself of it! Don't come on here and dump on everyone else! This forum is about being supportive, helping others achieve their desire and assisting them with questions.  Period,

If you're feeling negative take a few minutes to read some positive, uplifting posts to shift your energy. But do not bring down others in order to make yourself feel better! I will say this without giving any names or indication of who I'm talking about… During the time I've had this forum I can predict with certainty who will not get their "ex" back by simply reading their posts. You don't have to be psychic to tell who will manifest positive things and who will move on without learning anything and repeat the same pattern with another person.

I created this forum for my readers and others who want to learn and grow. I did not create it for myself or for any purpose other than helping others! If you would like to be a productive member I request that you begin by helping others as well as yourselves.  We are "sisters", and perhaps a few "brothers", and as a "family" we should support and nurture others and not attack and poison them.

Thank you!

Oh Lanie how we needed this so bad!! I'm just telling you from my side I haven't been on here much because of certain people's negative vibe and I know for a fact a lot of girls who used to come on here frequently have not been on here because of that! So it is time we turn this safe haven of encouraging women back around and go back to encouraging each other that's what Its is all about! 👍💝

Yes!  I agree!  I want us to get back to encouragement, love and caring.  xoxoxoxoxo

5/31/2017 11:01 pm  #17

It's nice to see this, I really have found myself not coming by as much as the tone had changed in the last few months. 

6/01/2017 2:33 am  #18

I'm really grateful this post was made, thank you Lanie.

I'm a strong lady and I feel strong and confident in myself as I have grown along this journey. When I started a few months ago, I didn't feel that way but as time has gone on, I've felt better and better about myself.

I have come to this forum to have my questions answered and to understand what the experiences of others who have been using the techniques have been like.

At times, even standing in the strong place that I do, I have struggled with the negative vibe of some posts. It creates a whole different feel and I can feel the jab in my own heart reading some of the posts.

Lanie, thank you for addressing this and to those of you who have shared your uplifting posts, thank you. To those of you who might not feel so uplifted, sending you love and good vibes.

Let go and have fun, that's where the magic happens.

6/01/2017 3:31 am  #19

Think we all needed to read this
Personally I'm having problems with keeping up the positive vibe, but working hard as hell on it.
It comes and goes. Sometimes I'm up and fresh, other times I'm down low.
But I've also found out that there's actually no reason to feel low, even though it can be hard to live without your desire. We have to trust that the universe got our back, and if there is something we really want and fill this desire with good and loving thoughts, then by the LOA the universe will bring it to you one way or another.
But I think it is important always to state that you want "your desire, or something better", right?
Happy thursday to you all out there  May all your wishes come true.

6/01/2017 6:31 am  #20

I agree!! I come here occasionally and read the positive posts! 
I also think it is a very good idea not to share everything..after all, you are creating your OWN reality. 
I cant remember which lecture it was of Neville's but I remember him likening a manifestation to a pregnancy..the pregnancy is kept in the womb for 9 months. For 9 months, noone can see what is growing. It is a precious seed, to be nurtured and not exposed to the world.

So keep the energy by not spreading all the details, and by not looking at "what is".
Come here and read success stories and techniques...
We aren't dealing with discussing man behaviour and dating techniques. We are discussing the metaphysical.
I do know for sure the techniques work because of the messages I have recieved from POI.
Sometimes too though, I do think doing the techniques can bring you to a place where you realise what you thought you wanted isn't actually what you wanted!
Time to use them for something new! But it's always your decision. 
love to all.

Board footera