LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2017 9:43 pm  #1

How to Manifest The Best Person For You

Hi, It's been a while since I have posted anything, (sorry I am kind of an introvert, lol) I have seriously had some amazing success with the PW and BWD techniques! I've manifested all kinds of things, including my POI..We even ended up living together for a few months. However, it did not work out. It was my fault... but it really was a blessing in disguise. After we broke up I was devastated but still, I continued to do the techniques, then one day I decided that maybe there is someone better out there for me...It should not take this much effort for the little bit of crumbs he is giving me.. So after doing the techniques I started to say, "him or someone better" each time and once I opened myself up to the possibility that maybe there was someone better for me out there.. Then, someone much better for me appeared almost instantaneously (within days)..and I seriously think this guy is my twin...he is just perfect. We have so much in common, it is out of this world! He treats me like a goddess..Plus, he says the things that I imagined my former POI saying, word for word! My ex never said ANY of the things I imagined him saying even though we were together for months. I don't even have to do the technique on him he just naturally says and does the things I've always wanted a man to do. We've been together for a few months and I already know that this is the one I am going to marry.. He feels the same way about me too! Just something to think about..happy manifesting! =)

5/29/2017 11:14 pm  #2

Re: How to Manifest The Best Person For You

Wow! I am so happy you touched base to let us know how things were going. It sounds like you manifested a much better mate than the one that you were trying to "make fit". It's so nice when things fall into place without having to do much work. Life and love should be "going downstream" rather than an uphill battle.   :-)

5/30/2017 2:15 am  #3

Wow wrote:

Hi, It's been a while since I have posted anything, (sorry I am kind of an introvert, lol) I have seriously had some amazing success with the PW and BWD techniques! I've manifested all kinds of things, including my POI..We even ended up living together for a few months. However, it did not work out. It was my fault... but it really was a blessing in disguise. After we broke up I was devastated but still, I continued to do the techniques, then one day I decided that maybe there is someone better out there for me...It should not take this much effort for the little bit of crumbs he is giving me.. So after doing the techniques I started to say, "him or someone better" each time and once I opened myself up to the possibility that maybe there was someone better for me out there.. Then, someone much better for me appeared almost instantaneously (within days)..and I seriously think this guy is my twin...he is just perfect. We have so much in common, it is out of this world! He treats me like a goddess..Plus, he says the things that I imagined my former POI saying, word for word! My ex never said ANY of the things I imagined him saying even though we were together for months. I don't even have to do the technique on him he just naturally says and does the things I've always wanted a man to do. We've been together for a few months and I already know that this is the one I am going to marry.. He feels the same way about me too! Just something to think about..happy manifesting! =)

That's awesome! =D
I have a question, though. What is the "him or someone better" technique I keep hearing about? Is it mentioned in a video? ^^

5/30/2017 5:05 am  #4

I am so happy for you!
I also have question..If you did a technique on your ex, how come he never said those things. You implanted thoughts. Do you think you didn't believe? What blocked him?

5/30/2017 11:14 am  #5

I'm not 100% sure why he never said any of the things I visualized.. There are probably a lot of reasons.. He really was not a man of many words and I guess because everyone has free will and he just didn't want to say it.. Also, I guess he was just not open with talking about feelings and emotions. I know he was feeling it though. Just because he was not saying it, doesn't mean he was not feeling it. There were all kinds of things going on beneath the surface, he was just very stubborn and very good at keeping it all inside and hiding it.

I don't know where I read about adding the "Him or someone better" at the end, but it very well could have been on this forum!

5/30/2017 3:25 pm  #6

Missy wrote:

I am so happy for you!
I also have question..If you did a technique on your ex, how come he never said those things. You implanted thoughts. Do you think you didn't believe? What blocked him?

Don't look for or expect someone to tell you exactly what you have created in your visualization. If it happens that's a great but that's not the intention. The reason you hear them tell you what you want to hear is so it elicits emotion and you. The more desire, passion and emotion the better and faster the manifestation. That's why you need to hear them tell you something you can believe!

5/30/2017 6:50 pm  #7

Now this would really inspire a lot of us. It should be in the success sub forum. I'm just now seeing it anyway.
It was cool to read this cause I just started saying "him or better"...took me awhile to do it but I know either he will be what I'm asking for and is becoming the better him for ME and US or what I'm asking for will appear (the way im treated has become a priority in a person)and in a very similar packaging (there are some physical traits i desire)Still want the POI of course...but  opening

Last edited by mrstkg (5/30/2017 6:53 pm)

Board footera