LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2017 7:48 pm  #1

update- sooo yep. This just happened

There's a guy I dated over the summer who did me COLD. Not the same guy I've told you about before (who reach out) and not my poi, but I did at first really like him but he ended up putting me in danger then acting like I was the psycho (you know the routine) So for months I've hated him but mainly just hurt. But I avoided pw on him because  I knew I'd be cruel...then lastnight...I did it on him. But literally for a few seconds only because I'd get grossed out.

Guess who texted me today? I didn't even know who it was cause I deleted his number. So we play this little game and it begins to click. He apologized and told me "it's been the biggest regret of his life" and promises to do whatever I want. I feel better about him now as the apology is what I needed.

Hey its a great success!

Last edited by mrstkg (6/06/2017 9:03 pm)

6/03/2017 9:54 pm  #2

Re: update- sooo yep. This just happened

First Issy of all people and now this too? 

Please universe can I have some of this luck too? It would make a really great birthday gift.

So would you see this guy instead of your POI or no?

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

6/03/2017 11:48 pm  #3

Wow! Doesn't it feel good when they apologize? I had one man whom did just his back in January.

But what is even cooler is how you've just shared how the techniques do work. It's awesome. It is so great to read some success stories on here over the negative ones that had been popping up!

It's awesome. Yeah!

6/04/2017 1:34 am  #4

mrstkg wrote:

There's a guy I dated over the summer who did me COLD. Not the same guy I've told you about before (who reach out) and not my poi, but I did at first really like him but he ended up putting me in danger then acting like I was the psycho (you know the routine) So for months I've hated him but mainly just hurt. But I avoided pw on him because I knew I'd be cruel...then lastnight...I did it on him. But literally for a few seconds only because I'd get grossed out.

Guess who texted me today? I didn't even know who it was cause I deleted his number. So we play this little game and it begins to click. He apologized and told me "it's been the biggest regret of his life" and promises to do whatever I want. I feel better about him now as the apology is what I needed.
Hey its a great success!

1. Congratulations!

2. Leave it there! You've got your success. He sounds a nightmare you don't need in your life. You  have the upper hand, now use that for yourself.

Good news! 

6/04/2017 9:44 am  #5

Hey ladies I'll respond to you ALL:

Annan I think you should just start trying it on various "subjects". Just for fun. It gets you out the rut.Thats what I've started doing. Oh Annan HELL NO I wouldn't see him over my POI. My POI is so sexy and he knows this story (the old one) and made sure to be super protective of me (it has to do with chivalry) which made me just melt.

Glover girl: I soooo needed that apology and deserved it!! And it was heartfelt to. Goes to show people can be stubborn and need that "push" to say what they've  been feeling all along lol. He was like "Can we start over? I want to kiss you so much,etc...etc.."

Claire bear you're right. I was willing and ready to forgive him months ago just wanted him to ADMIT he was lying about something. (He finally did) it was something he didn't do, not really something he did which the end result was I ended up in danger. (Unique story I don't want to say it just in case it's recognized lol) but it really hurt my feelings how nonchalant he acted. But now...I feel free of that anger and hurt and can decide what I want from him. If anything

Last edited by mrstkg (6/04/2017 9:48 am)

6/04/2017 6:42 pm  #6

This is an awesome post. Thanks so much for sharing. 😍

6/06/2017 9:26 pm  #7

I've decided to use this particular situation as the tester and I'll keep sharing the updates if you all would like that. I'm paying close attention to his responses and then switching up pw to bwd, whispering...
Since the other day he's texted me daily. What I notice Is He's very sexual.(why I don't mind doing this) it's both stimulating and annoying.
So. Here was first update/test...I turned my phone off and called his name. Then I allowed HIM to touch me. Then I said to him "you want to take me shopping" (lol)I took less than 5 minutes.(still hard to focus on him for long)
I turned my phone back on and there was a text from him (about 30 minutes had passed since I turned it off). He asked a few "starter" questions then began to express his sexual desire. He didn't mention shopping but did mention money. Next I'm leaving sex out completely and focusing on him treating me. I'll update.

Edit: Unless ya'll think it's mean. (It was the constant sexual innuendos that made me decide this)

Last edited by mrstkg (6/06/2017 9:31 pm)

6/06/2017 10:51 pm  #8

Ladies and gents I changed my mind that quickly! He's already on my nerves I don't want to spend time concentrating on him anymore. Like Claire bear said. I got what I needed now time to just leave it.

Next update will be a positive happy on poi;)

Last edited by mrstkg (6/07/2017 7:28 am)

6/07/2017 12:36 am  #9

🙌🙌🙌 you're awesome.

6/07/2017 7:26 am  #10

:*

Lj wrote:

🙌🙌🙌 you're awesome.

Last edited by mrstkg (6/07/2017 7:27 am)

Board footera