LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/06/2017 12:25 pm  #1

Manifested my fears...

Hi Ladies!
I'm crushed... i just manifested one of my greatest fears... all the time i had hope that my POI really likes me because of the little things he did, like I told you, the may he looks at me, blushed when I touch him or when he touches me, strokes my cheek etc... and he really is a person known as highly correct and respected, someone who's not flirty or something... but doubts crept in, me thinking what if I'm just making that up, what if that's totally normal for him etc...and I always feared one day I would see him stroking someone else's cheeks or anything similar... and today, one of the other girls told me happily how lovely he stroke her cheek because she was bringing him a piece of her birthday cake... and the others around were like "what?!? He really did that to you" I didn't say anything about him doing this to me because I always thought he didn't care so much for everyone knowing about how close we are...so okay, I have the confirmation that this kind of flirty behavior is unusual for him but why the hell is he starting to do that to other too?!? Does it mean anything to him at all!!!
I could really need your encouragement and some advice too as how to proceed with that... of course I did PW on him letting him tell me that I'm the only one etc that he's not interested in anyone else etc and now I just got the opposite?!?! Please Help!!!

6/06/2017 12:39 pm  #2

Re: Manifested my fears...

I also manifested at the beginning of the week a huge fear of mine which proves that thoughts do create reality. I cried for 2 days but since I now know that we do create our own reality I am working on changing the situation as reality is a load of sh***t esp. if it is not what we want.
Do a lot of self love...plenty and affirmations. I listened to a youtube of Abraham Hicks today and they said something that if we are heartbroken then that means we don't think we are in control of what we want and we do create our own reality so we can change it. Need to find it. 
Affirm that you are first best and i know it is hard but ignore what he does..shrug it off...you are first best and he wants you! When you think of him think of him paying you extra attention. Continue doing the PW that you are doing coz I have had proof it works. You are manifesting...you have proof it works..your fears came into your reality. Now, don't focus on that and don't write about it too much.
Just continue with ignoring reality, don't speak/think about it too much as it brings negative energy, do self love and affirmations, visualise what you want and pw. It works! And read/listen to videos that will encourage you. 

6/06/2017 1:56 pm  #3

First of all, it is so powerful that you recognize that you manifested your fear yourself!

Secondly, maybe it is some kind of weird response of him to the conversation you had the other day. He does not want people to see that he likes you better, so he started to do the same things with other girls, like it would be just normal behaviour for him. Men can behave pretty strange if they like you but don't want to admit it, remember that!

When you have some time by yourself, just sit quietly and find the feeling of: I am the one, I am his girl, he only loves me. You manifested this, so you can manifest it in a more pleasing way too!

6/07/2017 2:44 am  #4

Thank you girls for your answers! I really need to get in a better feeling place! I'm working with self love affirmations and meditations. I just have immense problems creating the feelings of love and appreciation and worthiness during affirmations/meditations. And right now my feelings for my love are not very lovely but resentment and disappointment. The thought of him not caring for me at all etc is really painful. So I think I'll skip PW for a few days until I'm feeling more in love with him again. But I'm really happy that you think my hopes are not in vain and that I'm able to turn the situation around!

6/07/2017 10:09 am  #5

I think it's a good idea to take a few days off from PW, and instead work in your own happiness.
I my self, only do PW when I feel I want to, and never that I need to.
I too want my POI back, but if she doesn't, that is also okay. I don't need her for my happiness. As long as she is happy, I'm happy.
Also, this girl I've been flirting with comes to my country tomorrow and stays for 10 days. So hopefully I'll get to See her some of the time.
Find your inner peace and happiness, and everything will turn out just fine 🤗

6/08/2017 1:06 pm  #6

Hey! I seen your updated post and you wanted us to respond on this new post. I had to find it

I still think by what you've shared T likes you or is attracted at the very least. He was just taken off guard that someone else noticed it and now it's "clean up" time. Again...his touches are far too intimate to be friendly, exactly why this other woman is excited and blushing as well. And yes, you did manifest that...but you can turn it around by just knowing and seeing yourself as the ish and her...well she's a non mf factor.;). Like literally. He used her to play it off.

Taking time off is not a bad thing. It can refresh a situation.

Last edited by mrstkg (6/08/2017 1:28 pm)

Board footera