LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2017 7:36 am  #1

Help with a current POI

Hey, everyone.

My POI, a woman (I'm a girl as well), took me out for dinner and we later spent the night together and she stayed over the next day, yesterday, at home and we (for the first time) even made out and spent time together intimately sober. I had done MBW, PW and CTC, in order CTC, MBW, PW. 
I would like a deep bond and I would like to hear loving words and words of feelings and emotions, of desire, etc. I did CTC, Make yourself believe you can manifest love, MBW, some of the Orgasm, but I was interrupted. Then I did PW. I found it hard to concentrate today. We had a short non-impressive conversation about my dog earlier that I intitiated with a picture. I felt a connection when we were together now but I'd like to be chased.  Meanwhile men(even gay men) have been loving me, but I just want her. How should I proceed? And do you suggest I do CTC as a frame before and after? 

6/11/2017 11:38 am  #2

Re: Help with a current POI

It's usually a good sign that other people are picking up your good vibes, it means you're projecting the right energy. If what you're doing is working and you're happy with it, carry on. 

Board footera