LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/18/2017 1:46 pm  #1

Oh my! What have I done? πŸ˜…

Hey gals and guys πŸ‘‹πŸ½

So I recently moved to a new country for a course. I'm single, and don't really want anything serious at the moment, but I really wanted to have fun. After 3 weeks of nothing (well I was also busy with school, but still), I decided on Monday that THIS IS THE WEEK I'LL GET ACTION! I wanted it to be with someone with whom I have a great connection, a nice guy who thinks I'm awesome and cares that I have a good time. I had some guys in my course I'd been BWD'ing because I thought they were really attractive. One we'll call John, the other Hank. So I'd been put in Hank's team for a project, but he didn't show up on the day. I was really upset at first, 'cause I was excited to spend the whole day with him. HOWEVER, because I had to dress up and look nice for that day (I had to film something), all the guys and girls in my year were going crazy.Β 

John was one of them (and I'd completely forgotten that I'd done the techniques on him). He would not stop talking to me, and even when the pretty girl in our class was overtly flirting with him, I just minded my own business and did more BWD, knowing it was more powerful than anything. Well, he found me again and I flirted back, which made him WAY TOO EXCITED and then he was literally following me everywhere πŸ˜‚ Anyway we started texting that evening and by Friday I'd decided we'd hook up. Friday night, sex with him was all I was thinking about, and in the visualization, I whispered in his ear "you only care about pleasing me". Well, Saturday night I went over (we just fooled around) and I didn't even do much honestly like I almost felt a little bad! So when I mentioned that he said, word for word "I just really want to please you". YUP! It was so trippy, I almost wanted to laugh out loud it was so cool!

He REALLY wants to see me again. Says he likes me, really wants to go out sometime, literally said "please call me?" Get home and find a message from a guy I'd been texting during the day (someone from the past who canNOT get over me even though he lives far away) suggesting we should "make another one of those nights happen" and asking for my WhatsApp so we can keep in touch there.Β 

So now I have John who seems to like me a lot (a friend who'd spent the day filming with him yesterday said he told everyone there he likes me) and a guy overseas who really wants me to be the woman he ends up with, even though he's traveling ALL the time!

I'm going to turn down the heat, because I just want something casual with John and I don't want any feelings to be hurt. But it's really great! Especially since that thread I started (challenging beliefs about men) seems to have worked, because I'm encountering more and more guys who really want love and relationships and care for women they sleep with. It's incredible how much control over our realities we have.

Another thing: since I started doing the techniques on John and Hank, all the guys in my program have started paying more attention to me. So it really does just change your overall vibe and bring out other guys you didn't even plan to!

Anyway thanks for reading all of this! Thank you Lanie for empowering women in the incredible way you do. Happy manifesting, everyone!Β 

6/18/2017 8:24 pm  #2

Re: Oh my! What have I done? πŸ˜…

You go girl!!!

6/19/2017 12:10 am  #3

Whoot whoot! 😁

6/19/2017 9:31 pm  #4

Love it😍 Such Awesomeness! Needed this inspiration

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

6/24/2017 4:36 pm  #5

Good for you girl! Exactly what I needed to read today!

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham LincolnΒ 

Board footera