LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2017 12:02 am  #1

CONFUSION ON LANIE'S BWD TECHNIQUE?

Hi everyone,
In the BWD technique, Lanie said that you should FEEL THE EMOTIONS as if you were physically there with him. However, I have read other books on Remote Seduction (specifically Mind Power Seduction by Armagi Hillier) and they suggested that you should only focus on the FEELING OF TOUCH and how your target reacts since focusing on the emotions would arouse you intensely and cause your heartbeat to go faster, which would get your mind out of the alpha state (best state for meditating). This is the exact quote from the book mentioned above: 

"the most important thing: the FEELING OF TOUCH AS IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY TOUCHING THEM. This is the most important thing even as your other skills become slowly developed. This is where 99.9% of your concentration should go.
try to do more of the giving than visualizing them doing the giving. You want to keep the job of arousing them and not letting your visualization  become a fantasy experience for your own pleasure. You might get aroused by this but try to stay in control and make sure you do most of the giving.
Remember that you are doing the stuff to them and they are getting horny by it in your mind. You're not trying to get off on this. If you do, your heart will start to beat faster and you'll start to come out of your Alpha state.Of course, you need to feel some of it as you visualize because you want it to be. If you get turned on while doing these visualizations, then keep control and keep your eyes closed and channel this sexual energy into your visualizing."
So my question here is that should I focus on the feeling of touch or my emotions? 

Last edited by miracle18 (7/01/2017 12:24 am)

7/01/2017 1:43 am  #2

Re: CONFUSION ON LANIE'S BWD TECHNIQUE?

I understand it to be the emotions. When I am doing my meditation, I can't help but feel the emotions, how I feel in the moment, I feel how he is reacting to me. Don't overthink it too much, I feel an array of feelings, physical and emotional. Enjoy it. I find it is also different each time. ❤

7/01/2017 9:01 am  #3

miracle18 wrote:

Hi everyone,
In the BWD technique, Lanie said that you should FEEL THE EMOTIONS as if you were physically there with him. However, I have read other books on Remote Seduction (specifically Mind Power Seduction by Armagi Hillier) and they suggested that you should only focus on the FEELING OF TOUCH and how your target reacts since focusing on the emotions would arouse you intensely and cause your heartbeat to go faster, which would get your mind out of the alpha state (best state for meditating). This is the exact quote from the book mentioned above: 

"the most important thing: the FEELING OF TOUCH AS IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY TOUCHING THEM. This is the most important thing even as your other skills become slowly developed. This is where 99.9% of your concentration should go.
try to do more of the giving than visualizing them doing the giving. You want to keep the job of arousing them and not letting your visualization  become a fantasy experience for your own pleasure. You might get aroused by this but try to stay in control and make sure you do most of the giving.
Remember that you are doing the stuff to them and they are getting horny by it in your mind. You're not trying to get off on this. If you do, your heart will start to beat faster and you'll start to come out of your Alpha state.Of course, you need to feel some of it as you visualize because you want it to be. If you get turned on while doing these visualizations, then keep control and keep your eyes closed and channel this sexual energy into your visualizing."
So my question here is that should I focus on the feeling of touch or my emotions? 

The simple answer is when u are following BWD technique follow the instructions for that. When you are doing Magic Touch follow the instructions for that.

It's illogical to say one technique says do x and one technique say do y "what should I do?"  Follow the instructions for whatever technique you are using.

7/01/2017 9:03 am  #4

Hi Oasiscalm,
But isn't Magic Touch and BWD the same thing (Remote Seduction)?

7/01/2017 9:40 am  #5

miracle18 wrote:

Hi Oasiscalm,
But isn't Magic Touch and BWD the same thing (Remote Seduction)?

If they were the same thing they wouldn't be two books written by two different authors.

Are they based on the same principles, yes they are.

But in much the same way Wieght Watchers and Jenny Craig are weight loss systems they are techniques with their own nuances.

Stick to one and follow the instructions. Don't start mixing things up.

Board footera