LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2017 9:09 pm  #1

It's working!

I had to register just to tell my story!

My BF and I broke up 2 months ago after I became too clingy and desperate.  He got bored and we broke up after 3 months together.  I did No Contact for 2 months.  During that time I started working on me, dated and just moved on with my life.  I also found Lanie's books and it has opened up a whole new manifesting world to me.  I started doing PW and BWD. I also did the love spell, even though I felt totally ridiculous. 

Yesterday I decided to text him an article that reminded me of him.  He did not text me back that night so I thought maybe he had blocked me.  When I woke up, he had texted me at 3:20 am.  We texted all day today.  The crazy thing was that he told me that he has had dreams about me, including a sex dream that was pretty similar to a BWD session I did.  He also said that he had thought about texting me yesterday also because my name had popped up on his phone when he was filling something out on it.  

I feel such a deep gratitude to the Universe right now.  I don't know what's going to happen, but I do know that whatever happens, it's for the best.  I'm just so happy right now.  I can't wait to see what the future holds!

7/21/2017 5:00 pm  #2

Re: It's working!

Omg that's amazing! Congratulations!!

7/23/2017 2:53 pm  #3

@Viv, congratulations to you. Even though he did no reach out to you, he clearly made confessions that proved you were getting through to him.

Lanie keeps telling these ladies that just because you don't see any signs of the technique working, it really is working. All you have ot do is keep it up.

7/27/2017 12:01 am  #4

Viv wrote:

My BF and I broke up 2 months ago after I became too clingy and desperate.  He got bored and we broke up after 3 months together.  I did No Contact for 2 months.  During that time I started working on me, dated and just moved on with my life.  I also found Lanie's books and it has opened up a whole new manifesting world to me.  I started doing PW and BWD. I also did the love spell, even though I felt totally ridiculous. 

Yesterday I decided to text him an article that reminded me of him.  He did not text me back that night so I thought maybe he had blocked me.  When I woke up, he had texted me at 3:20 am.  We texted all day today.  The crazy thing was that he told me that he has had dreams about me, including a sex dream that was pretty similar to a BWD session I did.  He also said that he had thought about texting me yesterday also because my name had popped up on his phone when he was filling something out on it.  

I feel such a deep gratitude to the Universe right now.  I don't know what's going to happen, but I do know that whatever happens, it's for the best.  I'm just so happy right now.  I can't wait to see what the future holds!

How did you decide to send him a message?

I've been in no contact for 2 months too and I want to message him but there's a part of me which still fear the response( or the no response) so i figured i'll wait until I'm more stable..

But i've grown to be more unstable -.-

And it's also long distance, and he told me to move on and find someone else eventho we weren't officially together.

I just manage to get my hands on Lanie's book today.

Congrats to you anw! I'll be waiting to hear your success story

7/27/2017 3:16 am  #5

wwp92 wrote:

Viv wrote:

I've been in no contact for 2 months too and I want to message him but there's a part of me which still fear the response( or the no response) so i figured i'll wait until I'm more stable..

And it's also long distance, and he told me to move on and find someone else eventho we weren't officially together.

If it's inspired action you would know it 100%. If you still have a fear of them not replying then you will reflect that out on them and they will definitely not reply. Continue working on yourself till they contact you,or till one day you feel the inspired action that feels 100% certain

7/27/2017 3:27 am  #6

Frodojr wrote:

wwp92 wrote:

Viv wrote:

If it's inspired action you would know it 100%. If you still have a fear of them not replying then you will reflect that out on them and they will definitely not reply. Continue working on yourself till they contact you,or till one day you feel the inspired action that feels 100% certain

Thank you.. I had inspired action then i remembered that im not supposed to reach out (but i dint know about inspired action back then) so i missed that window of confidence and happiness haha..

7/27/2017 3:52 am  #7

wwp92 wrote:

Frodojr wrote:

wwp92 wrote:

Thank you.. I had inspired action then i remembered that im not supposed to reach out (but i dint know about inspired action back then) so i missed that window of confidence and happiness haha..

It'll happen again the Universe always brings around opportunities ,at least you will know next time

7/27/2017 8:02 pm  #8

Well, my newspaper posted an article about Stag beer, which my guy loves.  I just thought it would be something he would enjoy and I felt like it had been posted for me to send to him.  When I thought he wasn't going to text me back, I actually didn't feel that bad about it.  

I've stopped doing anything this week as it was starting to feel like a chore.  The last I had heard from him was last week when he "jokingly" asked about a booty call.  Ugh!  I shot him down.  I didn't hear from him again until this afternoon with a "What's up?" text.  Since I haven't done anything recently, I think I'll do a PW session and have him tell me how much he misses me!  No BWD for him! LOL

7/29/2017 2:25 pm  #9

you chased after him before so,what's stopping you from reaching out to him again?

7/30/2017 8:12 am  #10

hellokitty wrote:

you chased after him before so,what's stopping you from reaching out to him again?

I just came on her after a long time and saw this.

Is that meant to be a joke "you chased after him before..."

Board footera