LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2017 5:37 pm  #1

What should I do?

I did PW and sometimes BWD for awhile last month to my POI who used to hurt me. I thought she just forgot about me after moving away for this internship she's doing in the UK. I then found out she had logged into my messenger account (which now seems like something one does only when they are obsessed with what the other person might be feeling). And, well, she must have seen me discussing my feelings with people, so good for her. I never really confronted her, only suggested she stopped playing now that she knew what the real situation was. Well she never replied. 
I stopped doing either and discontinued. I don't quite know when the next time we're at the same place might be, and I decided to just stop thinking about it for awhile (thought it has been hard) but the past few months I've just sort of been focusing on me professionally and personally and it has felt really good to be able to do that. I get a bit of sinking feeling when I get reminded of her these days. 
Should I do some again?

8/09/2017 10:01 am  #2

Re: What should I do?

Whether you continue or not is up to you, but it would be a good idea to focus on yourself - heal and get yourself happy and content, THEN, if you feel as though you still want her, then continue the techniques. It's a mindset, and if you are not in to it, or you have a low vibration, it will not do much good. 

Board footera