LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/09/2017 9:53 pm  #1

What Is The Fastest And Surest Way To Manifest Your Ex Back Right Now?

It is to stop trying so hard. No matter what Law Of Attraction technique or tool you decide to use, stop trying so hard.

8/10/2017 12:32 pm  #2

Re: What Is The Fastest And Surest Way To Manifest Your Ex Back Right Now?

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

It is to stop trying so hard. No matter what Law Of Attraction technique or tool you decide to use, stop trying so hard.

😀👍💞

8/10/2017 4:01 pm  #3

I hope the ladies here really take my words to heart.

8/10/2017 10:27 pm  #4

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

I hope the ladies here really take my words to heart.

I do too! 💞

Girls please heed her words because it really is one of the main keys to your success at this! 💝

8/10/2017 10:46 pm  #5

Thank you Mcleanie77. I was just saying this to another woman on another forum. And all she heard is, "don't try to manifest back your ex."

8/13/2017 6:22 pm  #6

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Thank you Mcleanie77. I was just saying this to another woman on another forum. And all she heard is, "don't try to manifest back your ex."

Gotcha 😀 Anyway I also wanted to say it's great to see that you're back we badly needed you!💞

8/13/2017 7:05 pm  #7

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Gotcha 😀 Anyway I also wanted to say it's great to see that you're back we badly needed you!💞

@Mcleanie77, thank you I am not 100% back. It is a shame the other members are ignoring this post.

8/13/2017 8:38 pm  #8

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

@Mcleanie77, thank you I am not 100% back. It is a shame the other members are ignoring this post.

Hahaha, that's what I thought too! But I really hope they do take your advice even if they don't reply you posted but know they read it!😂

8/14/2017 10:51 am  #9

Hi
I read this a couple of days ago but I just did not reply because I was working but I definitely will take heed because I ssssooooo need to hear this.  Sometimes I feel that I have to try hard or harder and it makes it worse. In my mind at times I believe if I stop trying I will be forgotten

8/14/2017 11:40 am  #10

Dannie: I agree with you 100%! I think my fear deep down is if I don't focus on it as much as I'm used to, then my "request" to the Universe will be forgotten.

Chalice; were you able to manifest someone specific with not trying so hard?? Tips for getting my mind there are welcome!!! 😊

Board footera