LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/10/2017 2:39 pm  #1

Unfriended from facebook

I had not checked his fb since a long time but tonight I decided to check and saw that I have been unfriended. I have read that it is supposed to be a good sign but I am really really depressed about it. It has been no contacts since 8 months, I had texted him once in between but no reply. What do I do? I really need some contact. 

I have done the techniques, did meditations, listened to subliminals etc but it seems he is going further and further away. What do I do, I feel helpless and really down. Please suggest me something other than to take it as a good sign

8/11/2017 12:52 am  #2

Re: Unfriended from facebook

DJ wrote:

I had not checked his fb since a long time but tonight I decided to check and saw that I have been unfriended. I have read that it is supposed to be a good sign but I am really really depressed about it. It has been no contacts since 8 months, I had texted him once in between but no reply. What do I do? I really need some contact. 

I have done the techniques, did meditations, listened to subliminals etc but it seems he is going further and further away. What do I do, I feel helpless and really down. Please suggest me something other than to take it as a good sign

You have to not feel down. Then things will get better. When I'm down I read a book so i'm in another world and I don't have to care about what's going on in this world. Or watch a funny tv series/movie.

My friends are usually busy so I'm alone most of the time. So that's what I do.

Cheer up. ...

8/11/2017 2:36 am  #3

Re: Unfriended from facebook

LearningToDetach wrote:

DJ wrote:

You have to not feel down. Then things will get better. When I'm down I read a book so i'm in another world and I don't have to care about what's going on in this world. Or watch a funny tv series/movie.

My friends are usually busy so I'm alone most of the time. So that's what I do.

Cheer up. ...

Thank you for your reply. I am feeling much better. I cried it out last night and read every post on being unfriended and blocked in this forum. Since I couldnt sleep, I also did a lot of RS which calmed me down. I know he is coming back because I manifest whatever I desire.

Board footera