LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2017 3:23 pm  #1

Eeeeekkk it worked!!

So five months ago, my boyfriend (love of my life, soulmate etc...) broke up with me out of the blue. I was devastated! I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, couldn't work or study. I lost control of everything and spiralled into a deep depression. I've always been a big believer in LOA so I worked so hard to get myself back to a good-ish place as best I could. I got inspiration from an Abraham hicks group on fb and I read countless stories on the secret website. Everything changed the day I spotted Lanie's book BWD. OMG, it has literally changed my life. After reading it, I bought the meditation and I meditated every night, sometimes during to day too. I then bought Pussywhip and the corresponding meditation and I switched between the two depending on my mood. I had down days, days where I thought he'd never make it back but I never stopped believing in the technique or the fact we were soulmates. After four long months of no contact, I wrote him a letter. It was a goodbye but well wishing letter. I didn't expect a response but 6 days later, I got a lengthy email. He wanted to meet, he missed me, he listed all the things he missed about me (all the things I envisioned him saying to me while meditating). We met two days later and haven't looked back. He's more in love with me than he was before (something I thought was impossible). He is bringing me away in September and I absolutley can't wait. We are back together almost a month but I wanted to make sure it was real before posting up about it. I am literally the happiest person in the world. In all this though, I have kept my regained power. I no longer need him, I want him. I will never let this power go, it feels too wonderful. I am manifesting him suggesting us moving in together in the winter, I am so excited for our life together!!! Thank you Lanie, you are one amazing woman!!  

8/14/2017 3:33 pm  #2

Re: Eeeeekkk it worked!!

Did the love of your life tell you why he broke up with you out of the blue? That's odd behavior. Do you think he's prone to a repeat disappearance? Where's he bringing you away to?

8/14/2017 3:52 pm  #3

He suffers with depression and low self worth and thought I deserved better. He missed me so much and listed all the things he loved about me in the email. I didn't run into his open arms mind you, he knows he made a huge mistake and that if I feel unappreciated, or that he may hurt me again, that I will be the one to walk away. No definitely not, he knows now how miserable we both are apart. He's taking me to london and two trips to spain, I'm so excited!!

8/15/2017 12:02 am  #4

TurkiyeKelebek wrote:

So five months ago, my boyfriend (love of my life, soulmate etc...) broke up with me out of the blue. I was devastated! I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, couldn't work or study. I lost control of everything and spiralled into a deep depression. I've always been a big believer in LOA so I worked so hard to get myself back to a good-ish place as best I could. I got inspiration from an Abraham hicks group on fb and I read countless stories on the secret website. Everything changed the day I spotted Lanie's book BWD. OMG, it has literally changed my life. After reading it, I bought the meditation and I meditated every night, sometimes during to day too. I then bought Pussywhip and the corresponding meditation and I switched between the two depending on my mood. I had down days, days where I thought he'd never make it back but I never stopped believing in the technique or the fact we were soulmates. After four long months of no contact, I wrote him a letter. It was a goodbye but well wishing letter. I didn't expect a response but 6 days later, I got a lengthy email. He wanted to meet, he missed me, he listed all the things he missed about me (all the things I envisioned him saying to me while meditating). We met two days later and haven't looked back. He's more in love with me than he was before (something I thought was impossible). He is bringing me away in September and I absolutley can't wait. We are back together almost a month but I wanted to make sure it was real before posting up about it. I am literally the happiest person in the world. In all this though, I have kept my regained power. I no longer need him, I want him. I will never let this power go, it feels too wonderful. I am manifesting him suggesting us moving in together in the winter, I am so excited for our life together!!! Thank you Lanie, you are one amazing woman!!  

Hahahaha I freaked love this!! The day I found Lanie's book it changed my life as well! Good job!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

8/15/2017 12:52 am  #5

What was the purpose of your goodbye letter?

Congratulations ...

8/15/2017 2:28 pm  #6

TurkiyeKelebek wrote:

Congratulations.

8/15/2017 3:04 pm  #7

Thanks so much for the congratulations, I'm on cloud nine! The main aim if the letter was to tell him that I didn't hate or resent him. There were no harsh feelings for him so I wanted to wish him well.

8/15/2017 3:42 pm  #8

I so love your story!!!!!!!! Happy happy joy joy

6/04/2018 8:43 am  #9

So truly happy for you... I'm at that point where I'm wondering if all this LOA stuff is true so this story puts a smile in my face, thank you!

6/04/2018 11:38 am  #10

Hey!! Omg thanks so much for the comment!! So LOA defs works! We’re still together and moved in with each other 4 months ago! It’s been amazing. Obviously there are times when those old thoughts of ‘I’m not good enough’ creep in but I find whenever that happens if I just relax, take deep breaths, use the whispering technique or meditate that it brings me back to a positive place. Whenever we do argue, I imagine what I want him to say to me and I swear to god, within an hour he is saying those things to me. I still sometimes need to pinch myself! In the past year I have also managed to manifest my dream job and I definitely believe it’s all down to loa. The best advice I ever got was that you only have to be positive 51% of the time to tip the scales so if you feel doubtful, that’s ok, just do what you can to get back into a slightly more positive mindset! 💕

Board footera