LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2018 2:53 pm  #11

Re: Eeeeekkk it worked!!

I think I manifested this post.  It is exactly what I wanted to read  Fun stuff.  So happy for you and all of us.

6/17/2018 9:22 pm  #12

TurkiyeKelebek wrote:

Hey!! Omg thanks so much for the comment!! So LOA defs works! We’re still together and moved in with each other 4 months ago! It’s been amazing. Obviously there are times when those old thoughts of ‘I’m not good enough’ creep in but I find whenever that happens if I just relax, take deep breaths, use the whispering technique or meditate that it brings me back to a positive place. Whenever we do argue, I imagine what I want him to say to me and I swear to god, within an hour he is saying those things to me. I still sometimes need to pinch myself! In the past year I have also managed to manifest my dream job and I definitely believe it’s all down to loa. The best advice I ever got was that you only have to be positive 51% of the time to tip the scales so if you feel doubtful, that’s ok, just do what you can to get back into a slightly more positive mindset! 💕

Whoa that's super cool when what you'd imagined has come to live! Which whispering technique are you using? 

6/18/2018 2:59 am  #13

It’s a Neville Goddard technique that Lanie kinda describes in the book but if you look up Agnes vivarelli on YouTube, she explains it so well! Her meditations are amazing too!!

6/18/2018 3:22 am  #14

Oh I saw couple of her videos too especially the rubbing technique. I mean I'm in a complicated situation so I need something to boost me up. And I love people come to say HE WILL BE BACK TO MY SIDE but just dont know when. ;)

Board footera