LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/16/2017 8:26 am  #1

What am I doing wrong. Please help

Hi ladies
I have been doing Lanirs technique and living in the end and LOA for about 8 months now but I got nothing. My POI broke up with me almost 2 yrs now and we are civil but we haven't spoken in so many months.
I'm pretty happy and living my life but he's not here... I know I'm not supposed to wonder when and how but I'm living like he's already here for a while it is getting hard to not notice that he is gone.
I'm not doing the technique every night because I get tired and I feel like I don't need to do it cus he is already here. But I guess that's wrong? Should make the effort to do the technique every night??
Please help.. I'm starting to doubt LOA a bit
Thank you!!

8/16/2017 2:04 pm  #2

Re: What am I doing wrong. Please help

Have you tried doing it on someone you are not attached to? If it works then you need to work more on letting go

8/16/2017 11:03 pm  #3

Non wrote:

Hi ladies
I have been doing Lanirs technique and living in the end and LOA for about 8 months now but I got nothing. My POI broke up with me almost 2 yrs now and we are civil but we haven't spoken in so many months.
I'm pretty happy and living my life but he's not here... I know I'm not supposed to wonder when and how but I'm living like he's already here for a while it is getting hard to not notice that he is gone.
I'm not doing the technique every night because I get tired and I feel like I don't need to do it cus he is already here. But I guess that's wrong? Should make the effort to do the technique every night??
Please help.. I'm starting to doubt LOA a bit
Thank you!!

You don't need to do it every night. You may want to do it less, if anything. The problem may be as simple as you're too attached to the outcome. If after 8 months you're still at the point where you notice he's not there and it still bothers you, I would venture to guess that you have resistance from the attachment. Cut the cord and take a break. It's supposed to be fun. It sounds like you're making it a chore.

8/17/2017 10:10 am  #4

Thank you guys.
I guess I have my doubts. But at some point, if LOA works, he has to be with me , right?
So here is my question: what is letting go of something u want? Isn't is basically u not wanting it anymore?
For example, I wanted an ex back for like 2 years and eventually I just got happy and moved on. But he never came back. I just forgot about wanting him. So as long as I want something that I don't have, I will notice that it isn't here. But when I let go and not remember it then it's like i don't want him and hence he never came back and I'm ok with it.  Any thought?
Thank you so much 😊

8/17/2017 10:15 am  #5

What is his situation? Is he serious with someone?

8/17/2017 12:23 pm  #6

Non wrote:

Thank you guys.
I guess I have my doubts. But at some point, if LOA works, he has to be with me , right?
So here is my question: what is letting go of something u want? Isn't is basically u not wanting it anymore?
For example, I wanted an ex back for like 2 years and eventually I just got happy and moved on. But he never came back. I just forgot about wanting him. So as long as I want something that I don't have, I will notice that it isn't here. But when I let go and not remember it then it's like i don't want him and hence he never came back and I'm ok with it.  Any thought?
Thank you so much 😊

I had a man come back 15 years later. I was 19 when we broke up, he married someone else, and became a raging alcoholic. When he came back (I was 34/35 at the time) he was sober and exactly the man I wanted him to be all those years earlier. I also had a man who I broke up with when I was 22 come back around the same time saying how I was he woman of his dreams and how he never appreciated me... everything I ever wanted him to say when I was 22. More than a decade later he told me his problems with his current girlfriend of 7 years were because she couldn't hold a candle to me. It definitely doesn't come when you want it or the way you think it will. I think people are way too quick to doubt LOA and how getting someone back works. I feel (and these are my personal beliefs that may differ from yours) manifesting another person is trickier because a lot of other factors come into play. Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it can't or won't. I've had them come back after a week and I've had them come back after 15 years. What I do know for a fact is that I have 100% success with manifesting an ex back when I made my intent known. At the time I didn't know about LOA or techniques. I've always been a natural manifestor and have always known to use my imagination to the fullest when visualizing what I wanted. Don't be discouraged. Simply live forward knowing it's coming.

8/17/2017 3:02 pm  #7

I agree with Ratpack. That's why I asked what is his situation. It is a process and takes time. He first has to leave what he is holding now..

8/23/2017 9:04 pm  #8

Thank you for your replies!
@Missy : no I don't think he is with anyone. I think he was and broke up but I don't know. I'm not too worried about 3rd parties.
@ratpack: I get what you're saying. I just don't know if I'm doing things correctly.
I know I should be focusing on self love but I feel like I already do love myself. I'm not sure 🤔
Thank you.

8/24/2017 10:01 am  #9

So apparently he is with someone and they have been posting on social media and I saw it
Surprisingly though I was not too disturbed by it. But I do want to give up because it feels weird to want someone that is already taken.
Thoughts??

Board footera