LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2017 2:04 pm  #1

Missing this forum, back with GREAT news!

Hi all!!
The last time I was here somewhere around April..it's been 4 months.
Many things happen. I managed to wrap the spring semester with 4.0 GPA. And..!! I spent all my summer with my man! Yes, the man who I visualized for almost 10 months, who left me for another woman but now running back to be with me and just can't live without me!
The best summer in my whole life because he proposed me on the 4th of July, right after we watched the fireworks!!
We will get marry this December, before Christmas and all the documents needed have been prepared!
Guys, DO NOT GIVE UP no matter what happen!
DO NOT GIVE UP, when he doesn't text/call/email you back
DO NOT GIVE UP, when he blocks your number/facebook/email
DO NOT GIVE UP, when he seems like he is enjoying his new relationship with another woman
DO NOT GIVE UP, when he says he doesn't want you in his life anymore
DO NOT GIVE UP, when you see nothing has change, no progress coming your way
DO NOT GIVE UP!! Never! Giving up is NEVER an option!

Enjoy your life, enjoy your separation, enjoy the time you spend alone without him, and all those you have wishing for will come raining on you, non stop!
My life for the past year is a solid proof that NOTHING is impossible!

I'm very sorry if some of of you thought that I was rude and insensitive months ago, I just refuse to give up and wishing that others would refuse giving up too. But I do realize that some people are just different..and truly sorry, if I have to state again, that if you keep feel sorry for bad things that happen in your life and wish to stay in the "puddle" instead of getting up and keep on walking, all you can do is just reading people's success stories, inspired by them, but achieve less..do not just being inspired, but set up a new goal to be an inspiration yourself! I'm sorry if it still sound rude, but I just want you to experience what I have now, because I believe you can do it and you deserve it. The fact that you are here in the forum was because you sincerely love someone makes you deserve having this person in your life even more.

Many many many thanks cannot be expressed to how amazing Lanie's techniques which have helped me immensely!

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (8/27/2017 2:06 pm)

8/27/2017 2:40 pm  #2

Re: Missing this forum, back with GREAT news!

That is such amazing news!! Although, I was not on the forum before to read your story, it was very uplifting to read just now!

Can I ask, had you gone on any dates within those 10 months?  Also, what techniques did you do within those 10 months? I finally feel detached again, and super upbeat, which I know is the best state to be in to continue practicing Lanie's techniques. 

Thanks! Really looking forward to hearing more!

8/27/2017 2:56 pm  #3

forgetmenot111 wrote:

That is such amazing news!! Although, I was not on the forum before to read your story, it was very uplifting to read just now!

Can I ask, had you gone on any dates within those 10 months?  Also, what techniques did you do within those 10 months? I finally feel detached again, and super upbeat, which I know is the best state to be in to continue practicing Lanie's techniques. 

Thanks! Really looking forward to hearing more!

Yes, I dated another guy. I mean why not, I wished to enjoy my life too. I travel a lot too and hang out with new people. Simply enjoying my life with no hesitation.
I did the PW, CTC and BWD for like 7 months, and then stop doing all of them for 3 months. Not because I didn't believe they work, but I believed they all work and I should let them work instead of keep pursuing and worrying about the result. Those 3 months I spent on dating and traveling. I tried not to be heavily depending on the techniques but starting to activate my faith in full mode. That, I believe, enhancing the power of Lanie's techniques.

Don't give up, girl! Some days are sucks but those are just the stepping stones to your success. Just imagine climb up the stairs. Sometimes you're out of breath, your knees start to hurt a little bit. It's ok to stop for awhile to take a deep breath and relaxing your feet, sit down to rest and chill for a while if you want to, it won't stop you from getting to your destination, just keep on climbing.

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (8/27/2017 2:59 pm)

8/27/2017 4:05 pm  #4

That last paragraph was awesome! It totally makes sense to me. I have struggled in the past with trusting that I'm doing the techniques correctly, even though Lanie says there's no wrong way to do it. I have to learn to activate my faith. I'm a devout Catholic, and yet I still feel the need to try to "control" this.

So many people tell me that I'm wasting my time pining over a guy. They tell me to cut my losses that he's not worth it, etc. But I don't feel that way. Before he ended things he asked if i thought our timing was off. I think he's afraid of commitment right now. I really do.

This works on commitment phobe men, right? I know that answer has probably been addressed before, but I don't think I've read it.

Sorry for the questions. It's just so good to know you've had such great success!!

I do need to realize that LOA doesn't pick and choose who it works for. It always works.

I need to put my positive pants on and move forward. You're such an inspiration. Let me ask though. You were fully detached to the outcome?? What should that feel like??

Thanks!!

xx

8/27/2017 6:29 pm  #5

Lets say..i was dating another guy, but still think about him now and then, yet i think only the good things. That he was healthy, safe and missing me (He was healthy,safe, and missing me like hell. He never had the day pass without feeling sorry for leaving me-that's what he said) and that we will get back together anytime soon.

Meanwhile at the same time, I was also trying to really like the guy I was dating with. Long story short, I eventually liked him a lot, although not in love.
So..if I can say it to be precise, I detached all the worries about my man. Still think about him but not im negative, clingy, needy manner.

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (8/27/2017 6:30 pm)

8/27/2017 6:39 pm  #6

Logged in at the right time! I really needed to see this! Thanks so much for updating us Alexia and congratulations on your success! May I ask how often you did PW and BWD? What was your routine like?

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

8/27/2017 7:07 pm  #7

That's great! And makes much sense. I know it's been said that no situation is too unique or complicated to work, but my guy and I were casually dating for 8 months. But I truly believe we're perfect for each other. Plus he definitely demonstrates signs of being scared of commitment. So with the proper thinking, self love, no clingy or desperate feelings, you think he and I could wind up together?

8/28/2017 11:25 am  #8

wow!! Congrats on your manifestation and engagement!

8/28/2017 3:56 pm  #9

This this and I mean this is absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so very very happy for you on your grade point average finishing strong, reconciling with your man AND your wonderful lovely engagement!!!!!!! This story has made my day and I plan to re-read it to help me along. Thank you so much for sharing and welcome back.

8/28/2017 4:52 pm  #10

forgetmenot111 wrote:

That's great! And makes much sense. I know it's been said that no situation is too unique or complicated to work, but my guy and I were casually dating for 8 months. But I truly believe we're perfect for each other. Plus he definitely demonstrates signs of being scared of commitment. So with the proper thinking, self love, no clingy or desperate feelings, you think he and I could wind up together?

Dear Forgetmenot111, the one person who can answer that question is you. If you strongly believe that he is the one and that you deserve to be with him, NOTHING (not even his fear of commitment) and NOBODY in this world can stop you. The only person who can stop you from being with him is yourself. You are the sole determinant of your future with him.

Know what, I think you should stop thinking that he is afraid of commitment. Put a new mindset and say to yourself that, right now, he is ready to be commited to you😉

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (8/28/2017 5:05 pm)

Board footera