LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2017 10:57 am  #11

Re: Sucess story update

HI Forgetmenot111

Im trying to answer all of your questions as succinctly as possible so im just going to list them.
"Did you know that he would eventually come back? I feel that I am saying things like that, but then I tend to doubt it."

I  just trusted that he would.   Alot of times, at least for me,  when someone is about to walk back into my life I start seeing signs and their name everywhere, or references to places that they work. Those little signs keep me from doubting and give me confidence that they are on their way back to me, and that the universe is working things out for me. 

Everyone gets signs in different ways though.   The little signs can help you stay confident and know that they are coming. Be on the lookout for your own signs. I used to have a really amazing tarot reader who advised that each astrological sign is governed by its respective element, earth/air/fire/water, and depending on your astrological sign, you may be more attuned to signs that are coming from that element.  As an air sign I am hyper-sensitive to birds, winds,  and clouds.  So sometimes the universe will give me an indicator through those mediums.  Everyone is different but this is something interesting to keep in mind.

"I am struggling with trusting LOA. Any suggestions regarding that"

It was hard for me to trust and believe at first as well, and what I have found is that the things that are less important to me come first. My POI is not yet the perfect partner but he is light years beyond what he was. And he was the most stubborn unemotional man Ive ever met back than.  These small manifestations I truly appreciate.   Additionally, some things are just easier to manifest than others. I feel that it is due to the focus on the lack and the constant attention to what that not manifested yet.  So while you may not care about getting a free lunch from a stranger, you may very very invested in gaining the love of your former partner. So,my suggestion, is to take a look at the things that have manifested in your life that you may have overlooked. A free coffee here , a random kindness from someone, a promotion, a surplus of money from an unexpected source. If you focus on these small things instead of the big manifestation you are waiting for, It helps get you into that appreciative receiving mode where everything else can follow.  
Also, read the success stories. There's too many to count on this forum that PW and BWD work. Some targets are very stubborn and it takes a little longer. I have found that once you just let go and focus your attention elsewhere and stop thinking of the lack, they come back with a vengeance. 

Did you do them to Lanie's meditations? Or did you just relax and do your visualizations? Also, how frequently did you do the techniques? 

Yes, I read both of Lanie's books PW and BWD and downloaded her meditations for PW. BWD I do with the PW mediation, I just tweak it to me more loving (I have the three minutes of silence meditation.

I hope this helped a bit.
Alice

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

HI Forgetmenot111, 
You had asked "How exactly did you set your intentions about him being the better version of the old him?"
To be honest I just stopped thinking of him altogether and decided to date someone else.  In my head I said, If he ever came back hed be the exact version of what I wanted or I wasnt accepting him. I drilled this into my brain over and over again so by the time he did come back, I remembered not to get reattached until he embodied all of those traits.  It took several months to train myself to think that way.  Whenever Id get that inkling of "ohhh maybe we should be together" because he liked a facebook post, Id stop myself and say, "No he isnt the perfect partner yet, keep moving forward and dating other men until he is" Thats how I approached it.

You also said "I like the analogy of the watering the seeds. But how would I be able to gauge the status if I haven’t heard from him since June ?? (other than liking my social media pictures & wishing me happy birthday in July)"

Many many people on this forum actually are still blocked and have zero communication from their POI. Some are even married to someone else or with another person.  So focus on those things that are going well. Like him still liking some things on social media and wishing you a happy birthday. This is exactly how it happened for me as well..It started with small gestures on social media like a like here or there, but we had zero direct communication like texting or calls for MONTHS.  So It may not be today or tomorrow but it will happen. Once I started applying LOA and listening to subliminals (get your ex to go crazy over you 6x daily by Matrixplay99 on youtube)on top of BWD and PW things began ramping up a lot. Within a couple of weeks he had finally reached out and texted me after several months silence, and we are now spending time together and texting regularly again.

Finally, something LOA teaches is to stop focusing on the outcome and the lack of what you want, because then youll only attract more lack. A trick I use to get around this is to visualize two parallel realities. The first one is this reality is what you are experiencing currently, the second is the reality of what you want already have had manifested. Try to envision yourself stepping into in the second reality and act as such...however you can imagine that happening, perhaps stepping through a mirror.  I personally envision myself drawing back a transparent curtain and stepping through it. Its good to be creative about shifting your realities. Then begin living in that second reality where everything you want has already come to pass. Be Appreciative, grateful and loving the fact that your POI is with you and the partner youve always dreamed of. 

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Alice,  that is SO good to know because what I have been doing is any time I think “omg he hasn’t reached out” or “I wonder if he’s  talking to this girl..” etc, I go and look at his social media and I spiral completely out of control. I need to do just that. Think happy thoughts of us together & positive things related to him.  Because the truth of the matter, I have zero resentment or negative feelings towards him, I just get anxious because I do not have proof in the physical realm.

I am such an A type personality. When I want something, I do everything in my power & work my ass off to get it done. I think I try too hard to try to control this process, and it’s just not feasible.

And OMG! The way you described your man when you first dated describes mine to the T! We would never do anything, we went for drinks our first 3 times out and then we’d rotate my house & his and order pizza, have some wine, watch movies/tv.  How exactly did you set your intentions about him being the better version of the old him?

I like the analogy of the watering the seeds. But how would I be able to gauge the status if I haven’t heard from him since June ?? (other than liking my social media pictures & wishing me happy birthday in July)

Thanks soo much!!!!

Hi Alice! 
Thank you so much for responding. You seem like you were really strong with moving forward with your life. That's what I need to start acting like. It's funny because I have been thinking about using a dating app. Maybe I will do what you did. If anything, dating around will raise my vibration and I'd stop feeling low or sorry for myself that my POI ended things with me.

I like that you mentioned your thought when he liked your facebook post(s). I feel like I read into him liking my social media posts. So let me ask you, you said when you would have an inkling about how you should be together you would say he's not the perfect partner yet. Did you know that he would eventually come back? I feel that I am saying things like that, but then I tend to doubt it. 

You make a really good point about others on this forum about their situations with their POI. I do need to be grateful for the contact we do have/had recently. I will  definitely look into the subliminals that you mentioned! I am struggling with trusting LOA. Any suggestions regarding that??

A couple more questions (I'M SO SORRY!) regarding your PW/BWD techniques. Did you do them to Lanie's meditations? Or did you just relax and do your visualizations? Also, how frequently did you do the techniques? 

Thank you so much for your help. You are extremely informative. Sorry for the long post & the tons of questions. Hope to hear back from you! 

9/13/2017 11:27 am  #12

Congratulations Alice! Thank you so much for coming back and sharing your success, you are absolutely right the trust and surrender/detachment aspect is the most important part as well as taking care of self.

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

9/13/2017 8:51 pm  #13

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

HI Forgetmenot111

Im trying to answer all of your questions as succinctly as possible so im just going to list them.
"Did you know that he would eventually come back? I feel that I am saying things like that, but then I tend to doubt it."

I  just trusted that he would.   Alot of times, at least for me,  when someone is about to walk back into my life I start seeing signs and their name everywhere, or references to places that they work. Those little signs keep me from doubting and give me confidence that they are on their way back to me, and that the universe is working things out for me. 

Everyone gets signs in different ways though.   The little signs can help you stay confident and know that they are coming. Be on the lookout for your own signs. I used to have a really amazing tarot reader who advised that each astrological sign is governed by its respective element, earth/air/fire/water, and depending on your astrological sign, you may be more attuned to signs that are coming from that element.  As an air sign I am hyper-sensitive to birds, winds,  and clouds.  So sometimes the universe will give me an indicator through those mediums.  Everyone is different but this is something interesting to keep in mind.

It was hard for me to trust and believe at first as well, and what I have found is that the things that are less important to me come first. My POI is not yet the perfect partner but he is light years beyond what he was. And he was the most stubborn unemotional man Ive ever met back than.  These small manifestations I truly appreciate.   Additionally, some things are just easier to manifest than others. I feel that it is due to the focus on the lack and the constant attention to what that not manifested yet.  So while you may not care about getting a free lunch from a stranger, you may very very invested in gaining the love of your former partner. So,my suggestion, is to take a look at the things that have manifested in your life that you may have overlooked. A free coffee here , a random kindness from someone, a promotion, a surplus of money from an unexpected source. If you focus on these small things instead of the big manifestation you are waiting for, It helps get you into that appreciative receiving mode where everything else can follow.  
Also, read the success stories. There's too many to count on this forum that PW and BWD work. Some targets are very stubborn and it takes a little longer. I have found that once you just let go and focus your attention elsewhere and stop thinking of the lack, they come back with a vengeance. 

Did you do them to Lanie's meditations? Or did you just relax and do your visualizations? Also, how frequently did you do the techniques? 

Yes, I read both of Lanie's books PW and BWD and downloaded her meditations for PW. BWD I do with the PW mediation, I just tweak it to me more loving (I have the three minutes of silence meditation.

Alice

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

HI Forgetmenot111, 
You had asked "How exactly did you set your intentions about him being the better version of the old him?"
To be honest I just stopped thinking of him altogether and decided to date someone else.  In my head I said, If he ever came back hed be the exact version of what I wanted or I wasnt accepting him. I drilled this into my brain over and over again so by the time he did come back, I remembered not to get reattached until he embodied all of those traits.  It took several months to train myself to think that way.  Whenever Id get that inkling of "ohhh maybe we should be together" because he liked a facebook post, Id stop myself and say, "No he isnt the perfect partner yet, keep moving forward and dating other men until he is" Thats how I approached it.

You also said "I like the analogy of the watering the seeds. But how would I be able to gauge the status if I haven’t heard from him since June ?? (other than liking my social media pictures & wishing me happy birthday in July)"

Many many people on this forum actually are still blocked and have zero communication from their POI. Some are even married to someone else or with another person.  So focus on those things that are going well. Like him still liking some things on social media and wishing you a happy birthday. This is exactly how it happened for me as well..It started with small gestures on social media like a like here or there, but we had zero direct communication like texting or calls for MONTHS.  So It may not be today or tomorrow but it will happen. Once I started applying LOA and listening to subliminals (get your ex to go crazy over you 6x daily by Matrixplay99 on youtube)on top of BWD and PW things began ramping up a lot. Within a couple of weeks he had finally reached out and texted me after several months silence, and we are now spending time together and texting regularly again.

Finally, something LOA teaches is to stop focusing on the outcome and the lack of what you want, because then youll only attract more lack. A trick I use to get around this is to visualize two parallel realities. The first one is this reality is what you are experiencing currently, the second is the reality of what you want already have had manifested. Try to envision yourself stepping into in the second reality and act as such...however you can imagine that happening, perhaps stepping through a mirror.  I personally envision myself drawing back a transparent curtain and stepping through it. Its good to be creative about shifting your realities. Then begin living in that second reality where everything you want has already come to pass. Be Appreciative, grateful and loving the fact that your POI is with you and the partner youve always dreamed of. 

Hi Alice! 
Thank you so much for responding. You seem like you were really strong with moving forward with your life. That's what I need to start acting like. It's funny because I have been thinking about using a dating app. Maybe I will do what you did. If anything, dating around will raise my vibration and I'd stop feeling low or sorry for myself that my POI ended things with me.

I like that you mentioned your thought when he liked your facebook post(s). I feel like I read into him liking my social media posts. So let me ask you, you said when you would have an inkling about how you should be together you would say he's not the perfect partner yet. Did you know that he would eventually come back? I feel that I am saying things like that, but then I tend to doubt it. 

You make a really good point about others on this forum about their situations with their POI. I do need to be grateful for the contact we do have/had recently. I will  definitely look into the subliminals that you mentioned! I am struggling with trusting LOA. Any suggestions regarding that??

A couple more questions (I'M SO SORRY!) regarding your PW/BWD techniques. Did you do them to Lanie's meditations? Or did you just relax and do your visualizations? Also, how frequently did you do the techniques? 

Thank you so much for your help. You are extremely informative. Sorry for the long post & the tons of questions. Hope to hear back from you! 

Alice,

First of all, I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am so grateful you're taking the time out to not only share your success, but for answering all of my questions as well. I really really appreciate it. I will definitely be using your advice.

I feel that I do see a lot of things that relate to him: his name, his town, songs on the radio by his favorite singer, etc. So I think I need to start smiling & saying thank you when these things happen. It should put my nonstop thinking mind at ease.

As crazy as I am for my POI, I KNOW he is not the perfect partner. And the best is, he had asked a few times while we were dating if our timing was off. Looking back on it now, with our current situation, and with what you have been saying about your partner changing to be a better version of himself, I am beginning to think that our timing WAS off. He was not the best version of himself (and the Universe is STILL perfecting everything). It totally makes sense!!

As for the techniques, I have definitely been slipping up lately. I have been so tired from getting back to work that I fall asleep during my PW/BWD techniques. I might start doing them in the afternoon when I get home, rather than at bed time. It's just that I tried to do it when my POI is sleeping. But does that really make a huge difference?

2 more questions.. (at least I think that's it ) 1. Not sure if I've asked this already, but when I do my PW/BWD, am I supposed to envision a specific setting? Or do I just focus on him. I am confused when I am supposed to visualize specific scenarios of the end result. 2. The subliminal that you mentioned in one of your previous posts, am I supposed to just listen to it while laying down or do I visualize when I listen to that? I am totally new to subliminals.

Again, thank you so so so much!

9/14/2017 11:34 am  #14

Im happy to answer your questions Forgetmenot111!
Ive answered more of your questions below:

I might start doing them in the afternoon when I get home, rather than at bed time. It's just that I tried to do it when my POI is sleeping. But does that really make a huge difference.

It helps when they are sleeping, but it reaches them no matter what time you do it. Also, if you feel tired or not feeling it, dont be afraid to take a break.  Like Lanie said, its almost like these sessions and feelings build up and hover over them like a raincloud waiting to burst. It is all reaching them. I know its hard to have faith and believe when you are seeing the contrast. But it does work.

Not sure if I've asked this already, but when I do my PW/BWD, am I supposed to envision a specific setting? Or do I just focus on him. I am confused when I am supposed to visualize specific scenarios of the end result.

When I do PW AND BWD, I picture him at work (which has historically monopolized his time) and then when I connect and call his name he drops what he is doing to come to me. Then I focus on he and I just talking. no setting really. Sometimes I envision us cuddling and talking, which is something I want him to do more of.  I would envision a scenario you want.  Like maybe you are out for dinner or something.  put those ideas in his head and get him used to the notion of spending time with you.

2. The subliminal that you mentioned in one of your previous posts, am I supposed to just listen to it while laying down or do I visualize when I listen to that? I am totally new to subliminals.
I actually listen to my subliminals at work. No need to meditate or lay down. You can listen while doing low key tasks, just not driving or operating heavy machinery.  I just put them on loop on my work computer and keep them going all day long.  Make sure you stay hydrated as well.

Alice

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

HI Forgetmenot111

Alice

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Hi Alice! 

Alice,

First of all, I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am so grateful you're taking the time out to not only share your success, but for answering all of my questions as well. I really really appreciate it. I will definitely be using your advice.

I feel that I do see a lot of things that relate to him: his name, his town, songs on the radio by his favorite singer, etc. So I think I need to start smiling & saying thank you when these things happen. It should put my nonstop thinking mind at ease.

As crazy as I am for my POI, I KNOW he is not the perfect partner. And the best is, he had asked a few times while we were dating if our timing was off. Looking back on it now, with our current situation, and with what you have been saying about your partner changing to be a better version of himself, I am beginning to think that our timing WAS off. He was not the best version of himself (and the Universe is STILL perfecting everything). It totally makes sense!!

As for the techniques, I have definitely been slipping up lately. I have been so tired from getting back to work that I fall asleep during my PW/BWD techniques. I might start doing them in the afternoon when I get home, rather than at bed time. It's just that I tried to do it when my POI is sleeping. But does that really make a huge difference?

2 more questions.. (at least I think that's it ) 1. Not sure if I've asked this already, but when I do my PW/BWD, am I supposed to envision a specific setting? Or do I just focus on him. I am confused when I am supposed to visualize specific scenarios of the end result. 2. The subliminal that you mentioned in one of your previous posts, am I supposed to just listen to it while laying down or do I visualize when I listen to that? I am totally new to subliminals.

9/14/2017 3:55 pm  #15

Alice,

Thank you for your response (AGAIN!) I would love to get my sessions in when I know for sure he's sleeping. It's just been difficult to use Lanie's guided meditation lately- the 25 minutes have been difficult for me to stay awake. Do you ever do your visualizations on your own? Or do you only do it to Lanie's MP3s? I have read on other forums that people visualize the end results or specific scenarios they would like to manifest with their POI. What're your thoughts on that??

I will definitely continue doing them and I am TRYING to keep the Faith. I have been looking at his instagram the past few days and I know he's following 2 new girls, so I'm sure he's trying to find someone. Which I don't understand why because I am perfect for him & RIGHT HERE! Although... I know the Universe is making both of us the best for one another right now- that's what I have to keep telling myself. & I know I need to stop stalking because whatever the current state doesn't affect the end result. I need to just keep positive. 

Thanks for clarifying the subliminals! I will start listening to them around the house *since I can't use them at work being a teacher*

9/15/2017 10:58 am  #16

HI Forgetmenot111,

"Do you ever do your visualizations on your own? Or do you only do it to Lanie's MP3s? I have read on other forums that people visualize the end results or specific scenarios they would like to manifest with their POI. What're your thoughts on that??"
I typically use Lanie's guided meditations.  Just because they are so good and help me direct my thoughts.

"I have been looking at his instagram the past few days and I know he's following 2 new girls, so I'm sure he's trying to find someone. Which I don't understand why because I am perfect for him & RIGHT HERE! Although..

Social media really makes us have a ton of anxiety, which in turn puts us at a lower and more negative vibration..therefore we arent a match for what we really want. This is the contrast. It feels bad, but shows us  we need to take a minute and pivot our thoughts to the positive and embrace the happy thoughts again. I went through this myself wondering, who is he with? why did he become friends with this girl or that girl on facebook?  are they seeing eachother? The reality is IT DOESNT MATTER. Whatever is manifesting right now, is what WAS, and where your vibration was at. Not what is. Make a conscious effort to change your vibration and point of attraction, and ignore what you see.  If this is difficult, then make every effort to stay off his Instagram.

Here is  helpful video:
Abraham Hicks:Get on the Same Frequency to Receive it (YouTube)
The takeaway from this video is to ignore what is manifesting right now, because there is a reality where you have already achieved what you want and it is already happening, you just need to be a match to it.  Manifest the emotion of having it already. Focus on your own emotions and keeping your vibration as high as you can for as long as you can.

Continue doing PW and BWD and itll all come.

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Alice,

Thank you for your response (AGAIN!) I would love to get my sessions in when I know for sure he's sleeping. It's just been difficult to use Lanie's guided meditation lately- the 25 minutes have been difficult for me to stay awake. Do you ever do your visualizations on your own? Or do you only do it to Lanie's MP3s? I have read on other forums that people visualize the end results or specific scenarios they would like to manifest with their POI. What're your thoughts on that??

I will definitely continue doing them and I am TRYING to keep the Faith. I have been looking at his instagram the past few days and I know he's following 2 new girls, so I'm sure he's trying to find someone. Which I don't understand why because I am perfect for him & RIGHT HERE! Although... I know the Universe is making both of us the best for one another right now- that's what I have to keep telling myself. & I know I need to stop stalking because whatever the current state doesn't affect the end result. I need to just keep positive. 

Thanks for clarifying the subliminals! I will start listening to them around the house *since I can't use them at work being a teacher*

9/15/2017 9:16 pm  #17

Alice,
I feel like I say something to this effect each post, but I am SO grateful for you. Your responses are so explicit, insightful, and uplifting.  You put my anxieties at ease. I will continue using Lanie's guided meditations. I just feel sometimes they're a little long. But I do agree that they help channel my thoughts.

I started a 25 day challenge by Veronica Isles today. Not sure if you're familiar with it. Each day for 25 days there are 3 different activities, for lack of a better word, to do that raises your vibration. For example today in the morning, for 10 minutes, I was supposed to visualize my POI giving me a gift. In the afternoon I had to thank someone for something that they did that was kind today. And tonight I had to watch a clip by Neville Goddard. I'm a regimented and very organized person, so I enjoy having theses little activities each day to look forward to. So I think this will be a good distraction from wanting to stalk his profile. Plus it's raising my vibration. 

I'm going to watch that video now by Abraham Hicks! And I will do a PW session tonight before bed! I'm excited about it now.

I think that's the approach I need to take. I need to start getting myself pumped out about how the Universe will deliver. I don't mean sit and ponder how it'll happen, but get excited about the fact that it WILL happen and get ready for a wonderful surprise! What do you think?

9/17/2017 10:00 pm  #18

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

I might start doing them in the afternoon when I get home, rather than at bed time. It's just that I tried to do it when my POI is sleeping. But does that really make a huge difference.

It helps when they are sleeping, but it reaches them no matter what time you do it. Also, if you feel tired or not feeling it, dont be afraid to take a break.  Like Lanie said, its almost like these sessions and feelings build up and hover over them like a raincloud waiting to burst. It is all reaching them. I know its hard to have faith and believe when you are seeing the contrast. But it does work.

Not sure if I've asked this already, but when I do my PW/BWD, am I supposed to envision a specific setting? Or do I just focus on him. I am confused when I am supposed to visualize specific scenarios of the end result.

When I do PW AND BWD, I picture him at work (which has historically monopolized his time) and then when I connect and call his name he drops what he is doing to come to me. Then I focus on he and I just talking. no setting really. Sometimes I envision us cuddling and talking, which is something I want him to do more of.  I would envision a scenario you want.  Like maybe you are out for dinner or something.  put those ideas in his head and get him used to the notion of spending time with you.

2. The subliminal that you mentioned in one of your previous posts, am I supposed to just listen to it while laying down or do I visualize when I listen to that? I am totally new to subliminals.
I actually listen to my subliminals at work. No need to meditate or lay down. You can listen while doing low key tasks, just not driving or operating heavy machinery.  I just put them on loop on my work computer and keep them going all day long.  Make sure you stay hydrated as well.

Alice

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

HI Forgetmenot111

Alice

Alice,

Do you visualize different scenarios each time you do your meditations?

9/18/2017 9:18 am  #19

HI Shayne,
I usually keep them the same.  I figured repetition would be better to drill into his brain. Like any training, repetition is the key. But I think you can really conjure up any scenario that works for you.  I did recently decide to start testing myself and playing around a  bit by changing different smaller aspects , like what he is wearing or something unique and funny he says to me.  this way, when he actually does or says this. It will be a good indicator that my messages are getting through

Shayne wrote:

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

Alice

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Alice,

9/18/2017 9:38 am  #20

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

HI Shayne,
I usually keep them the same.  I figured repetition would be better to drill into his brain. Like any training, repetition is the key. But I think you can really conjure up any scenario that works for you.  I did recently decide to start testing myself and playing around a  bit by changing different smaller aspects , like what he is wearing or something unique and funny he says to me.  this way, when he actually does or says this. It will be a good indicator that my messages are getting through

Maybe I should keep my messages the same as well. I don't know why but I feel like I've been struggling with this lately. My positivity is fine, I'm just having difficulty focusing now. In the beginning, it wasn't hard at all. I'd practice the whispering technique and the make someone text you meditation and got results. But I guess it's different now because I haven't heard from him. (POI isn't an ex. He's a guy that I've been on 2 dates with and I want more).

Shayne wrote:

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

Alice

Board footera