LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/18/2017 3:45 pm  #21

Re: Sucess story update

Shayne wrote:

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

HI Shayne,
I usually keep them the same.  I figured repetition would be better to drill into his brain. Like any training, repetition is the key. But I think you can really conjure up any scenario that works for you.  I did recently decide to start testing myself and playing around a  bit by changing different smaller aspects , like what he is wearing or something unique and funny he says to me.  this way, when he actually does or says this. It will be a good indicator that my messages are getting through

Maybe I should keep my messages the same as well. I don't know why but I feel like I've been struggling with this lately. My positivity is fine, I'm just having difficulty focusing now. In the beginning, it wasn't hard at all. I'd practice the whispering technique and the make someone text you meditation and got results. But I guess it's different now because I haven't heard from him. (POI isn't an ex. He's a guy that I've been on 2 dates with and I want more).

Shayne wrote:

Do you visualize different scenarios each time you do your meditations?

Not really. I mean I tend to have 3 different scenarios that I interchange. But i normally keep the same one...

Board footera