LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/02/2017 1:51 pm  #1

Funny thing happened

Hey girls!
I wanted to tell you what happened to me the other day!
So, three years ago I had a huge crush with a guy and we clicked perfectly fine, but nothing romantic happened, although I knew that he was attracted to me as well. He had to go back to France (I'm from Spain) and then he met a Brazilian girl and went to Brazil to live with her and one year after that they got married!
I didn't know about the law of attraction or about Lanie's techniques at all, but I remember daydreaming about us being together, regardless of him being married and somehow I was convinced that we would end up together and I imagined they breaking up (If I had knew back then how powerful doing that is, I wouldn't have done it, because I don't like being the cause of a marriage ending because of my mental power). A year passed by and I discovered Lanie's books and I stopped immediately daydreaming about them breaking up, and I moved on, I had several other crushes, etc., but I always thought he had been "the one" to me.
Three days ago, I saw on social media that he's back in town for holidays and that his marriage ended...!
I wanted to tell you this story to show you how powerful our mind is. Also, I may start PWing him now that I know he's single, wish me luckĀ 

9/02/2017 2:02 pm  #2

Re: Funny thing happened

this is amazing!! It's because you were detached from the outcome! The other thing is, I know I can speak for myself, but I know I tend to overthink the techniques and if I'm in a meditative state. But when you were daydreaming, you were just thinking, right? You weren't in a meditative state. I am so inspired by this story because it shows how simply you can change situations based on your thoughts

12/11/2018 4:14 am  #3

Re: Funny thing happened

That's cool! I firmly believe that in order for your manifestation to take effect, you should detach yourself from it.

Board footera