LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/06/2017 6:29 am  #11

Re: Does it take time to manifest?

Piper wrote:

You have to remain in the "I don't care" stage. If you allow yourself to get upset and think about how you would normally get upset, then you will go backwards. Live your life and continue to do the techniques if you still desire to do so. Be happy and grateful. I know this is just generic advice, but it's the way to do it. I would also suggest that you don't over-do it - take a break if needed. I see a lot of people do pussy whip or other techniques all day long, and imho, it's too much and shows obsession. 

Things happen when YOU are ready, so if you have resistance, even if you don't think you do, then it won't manifest as quickly as you want it to. If you think you're stuck, you will be. You get what you are.

I really love this Piper!

9/06/2017 8:21 am  #12

Thank you Piper! That's a really good advice and I think that's what I am struggling now with because I started to see results and also in a really short time. The break up was months ago but I started with loa maybe a month ago and he started to text more and seemed a little bit different like a little more interested. I think after our meet up I got a little unpatient again, I will just relax and know that it is happening

9/06/2017 10:22 am  #13

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Piper wrote:

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Thanks for the visualization advice!

& not to worry! No offense taken! (my response is not intended to be rude either ) I only said that because I have heard that you need to love yourself and be happy in order to manifest your specific person back. And I do feel that I love myself. But maybe the area that I am currently lacking is feeling okay and happy with where I am, as a single woman. And it does makes sense because my last long term relationship (NOT with my POI) left me heartbroken and I had to learn to be happy and that's when my POI came into my life. I just need to get myself back to where I was when he came into my life initially. Happy with my current state.

I've said this before, but I really think I hold on because I fear God/Universe will assume I am happy without my POI and then it in turn will not be delivered. But based on all the success stories, this is definitely not the case. That's why I think continued positive affirmations and being happy with the present is key for me!

Now it was my turn for a lot of words, SORRY!!

But I think that is a fear that everyone has at one point - I know I did. But I will say, once I did become truly happy without him, I realized I didn't need or want him. However, that's not the case for everyone, and some still continue to work on their ex.

Here's my question for you: do you truly, without a doubt believe you can be with your poi? Our beliefs fuel everything we do and if there is even a smidgen of doubt and you focus on it, instead of trying to rid yourself of it, you will get what you believe to be true. So, you being scared that the universe will not bring him to you is something you should work on. Also remember that fear is a very intense emotion and we tend to get what we fear more than what we desire. I think it's easier to fear something and get it because we can find a way to justify it and then blame it on "loa doesn't work." Definitely not say you're doing this, but I know people that have and they no longer practice.

As far as affirmations, I don't think they could hurt. Some swear by them, some don't, so it just depends on the person.

Hahaha no sorry's .

I do have fear & doubt about the whole process. I definitely need to work on that. How do I put all of my Faith into trusting this works? You hit it spot on. And it's unfortunate because so many people have had success.

I've heard that some people have decided they no longer wanted their POI once they truly were happy with themselves. So I'm curious, did your POI still come back even though you didn't want him?

I know I'm asking a lot. But you're making so much sense and really "spelling this out" for me. Thank you!!!

You're very welcome. I think the first thing is to get rid of the fear and doubt, then continue to work the techniques on the guy if you want. It's a process and takes time. We attract what we fear because fear tends to be a much stronger emotion and we focus on it. I would try to change your focus - put it on you until you rid yourself of the doubt that this stuff works. You can try to manifest small things at first and then work your way up to larger things.

I did so much work on my previous ex and I was so dependent upon him. Once I changed my focus to myself, my kids and just being happy, I realized I didn't really want him anymore. The guy I'm with now came into my life during the time I was still pining over my ex. But, spending time with him, he made me forget about the ex. My current guy disappeared for a while and now he's back. I did do PW on him when he disappeared, so it did actually manifest, but took a while. It was when I totally let go of him that he popped back up and told me he was in-love with me and had been for a long time. I still thought of him regularly, but didn't focus on him at all. And, I've clearly had feelings for him for as long as he has for me.

The letting go part is THE most important step in this process. You can visualize until your blue in the face, but until you are grateful and happy for your life, it may not happen. 

Everything I've learned has been from LOTS of reading, practicing and finding out what works best for me. I read Neville daily and have for many years because he reassures me that anything is possible. So, I would definitely find some books that make you feel that way. 

9/06/2017 10:45 am  #14

Olive wrote:

Thank you Piper! That's a really good advice and I think that's what I am struggling now with because I started to see results and also in a really short time. The break up was months ago but I started with loa maybe a month ago and he started to text more and seemed a little bit different like a little more interested. I think after our meet up I got a little unpatient again, I will just relax and know that it is happening

That's what you need to do . Also, be very aware of what thoughts you are thinking.

9/06/2017 2:43 pm  #15

Piper wrote:

Olive wrote:

That's what you need to do . Also, be very aware of what thoughts you are thinking.

The last weeks where it worked I didn't thought of him that much, like when I visualized and just smiled when I thought of him and thought he misses me and so on. Today I somehow was not good at it.. I thought about the past a lot and I guess there is still some resistance left, but not very much. How can I get past that last bit?

9/06/2017 3:04 pm  #16

Olive wrote:

Piper wrote:

Olive wrote:

The last weeks where it worked I didn't thought of him that much, like when I visualized and just smiled when I thought of him and thought he misses me and so on. Today I somehow was not good at it.. I thought about the past a lot and I guess there is still some resistance left, but not very much. How can I get past that last bit?

That's all you. Focusing on the past, if it brings up negative feelings, will just continue to bring those feelings to you. I would suggest only doing the techniques when you have a high vibe. If you are down at all, skip it until you feel better. You could also look into revision to help yourself feel better about past situations. 

9/06/2017 3:20 pm  #17

Piper wrote:

Olive wrote:

Piper wrote:

Thanks Guess I was very high when we met. Do you personally have experienced attracting someone back?

That's all you. Focusing on the past, if it brings up negative feelings, will just continue to bring those feelings to you. I would suggest only doing the techniques when you have a high vibe. If you are down at all, skip it until you feel better. You could also look into revision to help yourself feel better about past situations. 

9/06/2017 4:43 pm  #18

Olive wrote:

Piper wrote:

Olive wrote:

Thanks Guess I was very high when we met. Do you personally have experienced attracting someone back?

I'm sorry, I didn't see your question in the middle. I attracted someone that is currently in my life that disappeared for about a year, so yes?

He is someone I've known for a long time, and had the opportunity to work with him for about 6 months. We developed feelings for each other but he had a girlfriend, so I didn't pursue him, and never fully stopped thinking about him, but I didn't obsess. I did do some PW on him for a few months and then let it go.

A little over a month ago, he walked into my place of work. I was shocked and didn't think I'd see him again. He asked me out and I said YES! He adds to my already present happiness. He has said things that I envisioned him to say, and that was my ah-ha moment that this stuff truly works.

There's more to the story, but it's kind of Long. So, I guess I have attracted someone back into my life.

9/06/2017 4:51 pm  #19

Piper wrote:

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Piper wrote:

But I think that is a fear that everyone has at one point - I know I did. But I will say, once I did become truly happy without him, I realized I didn't need or want him. However, that's not the case for everyone, and some still continue to work on their ex.

Here's my question for you: do you truly, without a doubt believe you can be with your poi? Our beliefs fuel everything we do and if there is even a smidgen of doubt and you focus on it, instead of trying to rid yourself of it, you will get what you believe to be true. So, you being scared that the universe will not bring him to you is something you should work on. Also remember that fear is a very intense emotion and we tend to get what we fear more than what we desire. I think it's easier to fear something and get it because we can find a way to justify it and then blame it on "loa doesn't work." Definitely not say you're doing this, but I know people that have and they no longer practice.

As far as affirmations, I don't think they could hurt. Some swear by them, some don't, so it just depends on the person.

Hahaha no sorry's .

I do have fear & doubt about the whole process. I definitely need to work on that. How do I put all of my Faith into trusting this works? You hit it spot on. And it's unfortunate because so many people have had success.

I've heard that some people have decided they no longer wanted their POI once they truly were happy with themselves. So I'm curious, did your POI still come back even though you didn't want him?

I know I'm asking a lot. But you're making so much sense and really "spelling this out" for me. Thank you!!!

You're very welcome. I think the first thing is to get rid of the fear and doubt, then continue to work the techniques on the guy if you want. It's a process and takes time. We attract what we fear because fear tends to be a much stronger emotion and we focus on it. I would try to change your focus - put it on you until you rid yourself of the doubt that this stuff works. You can try to manifest small things at first and then work your way up to larger things.

I did so much work on my previous ex and I was so dependent upon him. Once I changed my focus to myself, my kids and just being happy, I realized I didn't really want him anymore. The guy I'm with now came into my life during the time I was still pining over my ex. But, spending time with him, he made me forget about the ex. My current guy disappeared for a while and now he's back. I did do PW on him when he disappeared, so it did actually manifest, but took a while. It was when I totally let go of him that he popped back up and told me he was in-love with me and had been for a long time. I still thought of him regularly, but didn't focus on him at all. And, I've clearly had feelings for him for as long as he has for me.

The letting go part is THE most important step in this process. You can visualize until your blue in the face, but until you are grateful and happy for your life, it may not happen. 

Everything I've learned has been from LOTS of reading, practicing and finding out what works best for me. I read Neville daily and have for many years because he reassures me that anything is possible. So, I would definitely find some books that make you feel that way. 

Okay, so maybe I should do some more reading on LOA / success stories to assist myself with raising my vibe & also trusting the process. My controlling/obsessive nature takes over & I truly don't know how to let go.

When you say that you thought of him regularly, but didn't focus on him, what do you mean by that exactly? Because when I start out thinking about my POI, I tend to stress about whether my technique has reached him, if hes thinking about me, if hes with the girl that I noticed is following him on instagram, etc. Needless to say, this is 100% attachment. And I know the letting go aspect is the most important with LOA. I exhaust myself. It's just so hard to wrap my end around the "living in the end" result when my physical realm doesn't show him here. 

I am sorry to continue to babble. I just can't seem to get out of my own way!

9/06/2017 5:37 pm  #20

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Piper wrote:

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Okay, so maybe I should do some more reading on LOA / success stories to assist myself with raising my vibe & also trusting the process. My controlling/obsessive nature takes over & I truly don't know how to let go.

When you say that you thought of him regularly, but didn't focus on him, what do you mean by that exactly? Because when I start out thinking about my POI, I tend to stress about whether my technique has reached him, if hes thinking about me, if hes with the girl that I noticed is following him on instagram, etc. Needless to say, this is 100% attachment. And I know the letting go aspect is the most important with LOA. I exhaust myself. It's just so hard to wrap my end around the "living in the end" result when my physical realm doesn't show him here. 

I am sorry to continue to babble. I just can't seem to get out of my own way!

Don't be sorry, that what this forum is here for

Ok, my password to get into my phone is his name, so when I would unlock my phone in the morning, I would type in his name and I would say hi to him in my mind. I would also think of him when I would see him name, but after a quick thought, I would carry on with what I'm doing. I didn't obsess, which I know can be a problem. I did, however, obsess a little after my break-up with my ex, but then worked to normalize my emotions. But my guy now, no obsession.

May I suggest staying off social media all together? It only encourages an obsessive attitude, especially if you're an overthinker (like me). 

It takes time. Here's the thing, if you truly want to be with him, you have to learn how to control your emotions and thoughts. You can read, which was awesome for me, or watch youtube or whatever works for you. Perhaps affirmations would work for you, but I would definitely focus on YOU, before him. Do things you love, improve yourself as much as you can - workout. Play video games to take your mind off of him. Listen to music that isn't sad and makes you think of him -  funny music (Richard Cheese is fab). Watch funny movies. Just take time to make yourself happy first.

Board footera