LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2017 8:39 am  #1

Attracted to someone who has a girlfriend (Need advice)

I am currently attracted to someone who has a gf since 6 years. I think I am attracted because he resembles a lot to my ex. My ex and I havent spoken in 8 months and I have currently stopped all techniques coz I cant forgive him fully.
But what do I do about this guy? I try to avoid him as much as I can but we study together and naturally spend a lot of time. Besides, I dont think he sees me anything more as a friend. I know it is wrong to wish that he breaks up & I dont want to be a reason for the breakup but this situation is just pulling me down for some reason. What do I do?

9/17/2017 8:30 pm  #2

Re: Attracted to someone who has a girlfriend (Need advice)

DJ wrote:

I am currently attracted to someone who has a gf since 6 years. I think I am attracted because he resembles a lot to my ex. My ex and I havent spoken in 8 months and I have currently stopped all techniques coz I cant forgive him fully.
But what do I do about this guy? I try to avoid him as much as I can but we study together and naturally spend a lot of time. Besides, I dont think he sees me anything more as a friend. I know it is wrong to wish that he breaks up & I dont want to be a reason for the breakup but this situation is just pulling me down for some reason. What do I do?

Maybe you can just visualize a friendship with him for now? Perhaps the friendship between you two can become so great that he begins to want more than just friendship with you. It'll be his idea.

9/17/2017 8:39 pm  #3

Shayne wrote:

DJ wrote:

Maybe you can just visualize a friendship with him for now? Perhaps the friendship between you two can become so great that he begins to want more than just friendship with you. It'll be his idea.

I could do that but I am in a moral dilemma whether it is even right to do that or not? And the way he talks about his gf shows how much he likes her. Besides, even if we become more than friends, doesnt it show that he can be disloyal and karma would come after me some day? I'm so confused :/

9/17/2017 10:32 pm  #4

DJ wrote:

Shayne wrote:

DJ wrote:

I could do that but I am in a moral dilemma whether it is even right to do that or not? And the way he talks about his gf shows how much he likes her. Besides, even if we become more than friends, doesnt it show that he can be disloyal and karma would come after me some day? I'm so confused :/

Oh yeah, that's true...I don't want to advise the wrong thing to you. Maybe meditate for yourself to see what the best decision is for you. 

Board footera