LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/24/2017 6:05 pm  #1

IT ACTUALLY WORKS!! - PLEASE READ

Hey everyone! So I wanted to share my success story on here because I know how much it helped me when I was having my moments of self doubt. I want to start off by saying that I did not use only Lanie's technique. I used a combination of a few which I know for a fact, all contributed to my manifestation. I will explain it all here. I am extremely sorry for the long post, but I want to say everything step by step how I manifested.

I met a guy about 3 months ago and I instantly knew he was special and different from any other guy I had met or dated before. He lives in another country, however (which is proof it doesn't matter AT ALL how far away your person is). We continued talking, and as you all may know, we manifest things, experiences, and the people in our lives (including the negativity we think about them). Because of some trust issues I had in the past, I started to doubt this guy and OF COURSE he felt my negativity (without me even having to say anything) and he pulled away. We used to talk every day and suddenly that stopped. One day he said he felt overwhelmed by everything between us and he stopped calling and texting as much. When we would talk, it was bland and he even accused me of some things. I knew for a fact I had manifested this into my life, and quite frankly, I was devastated. Instantly, I turned to the LOA to change my situation and circumstances, as I have used the LOA plenty of times before with success. 

I found out about Lanie's PW technique in March and used it for my ex (not the guy I mentioned above). However, I was not consistent with it and while I was doing it, I did not feel utmost love for him. And as soon as I would finish the meditation and go about my day, I found myself doubting his love for me and once again, those trust issues crept into me. So, I knew I had to not only use PW but also change the way I was using it and how I was reacting and acting outside of the meditation. Remember everyone, it DOES NOT end in the meditation. You have to literally change your thought process, how you react and act while going through this heartbreak. 

I first started watching a few youtubers that I adored, that spoke about how to manifest a specific person. Specifically, I watched Agnes Vivarelli and Veronica Isles. I followed everything they said (or at least most things). I started doing self love affirmations and meditations. I stopped acting like a victim and realized that I was the one that manifested this heartbreak in my life. Like Agnes says "everyone is you pushed out" (you MUST watch her videos on this topic). I stopped thinking about the negative things about my guy, and I acted as if the situation didn't even happen. Every morning I would wake up and thank the universe for bringing me and my guy back together. I would think about all of the things I was grateful for about him. Even things that he wasn't, that I wanted him to be, I would state how grateful I was for those qualities. This is the process of acting "as if". 

I would also go about my day and not think or dwell on the situation because I truly believed that the universe was bringing my guy to me and I knew in my heart and believed that he was already mine. I would also say affirmations when I was having doubts or feeling negative. Some of the affirmations include "isn't it wonderful that ____ called me and told me how much he misses me, and how he's sorry for everything, and how much he loves me". Along with other affirmations (you can make up any you want). I would go about my life and not sit around moping and being depressed or crying (because obviously you wouldn't do that if you were with your person- you would be happy and go about your life because you already know they are yours). 

Every morning and night I would do either one of Agnes Vivarelli's self love meditations, or her whispering techniques and I would do Lanie's PW. Sometimes I would do both in one sitting or I would alternate (do one at night and another in the morning). I said my self love affirmations every single time I was having doubts or was having those trust issues again. So for the MOST IMPORTANT PART: when doing Lanie's techniques, or any meditation for your specific person, you MUST and I repeat, you MUST be in a deep meditative state, in your subconscious mind. You must literally be able to feel the shift from your conscious mind to your subconscious mind and that is where you do the technique. Even if that state lasts for a mere minute, you imagine WHATEVER it is you want that person to say to you- even if you only manage to imagine them saying "I love you"- because that is better than nothing right? As you continue doing this, you will get better at it. 

Long story short (yes, I know this post is long, I am sorry!) - almost everything I imagined my person saying and doing- came true. He WAS a very stubborn person that never admitted certain things to me. After he pulled away for about 4 days, and I started doing all of these things, he called me on the phone and said such romantic things and even "I love you". And this is coming from a very hard headed person, that lives more than 3,000 miles away. So trust me everyone, this DOES work. It is inevitable, but it is really only up to you. He even had a dream about me! Please DO NOT give up. I want all of you on here to get your specific person back! 

9/26/2017 3:40 pm  #2

Re: IT ACTUALLY WORKS!! - PLEASE READ

Congrats Jenny! So happy for you!

9/26/2017 8:24 pm  #3

Jenny,
I am very excited for you and I LOVE how you went into detail about specifics regarding affirmations & the process of living as if. I have been struggling with that concept to be honest and you explained in a straightforward and simple way- THANKS

Now, I need to ask you a little more about the importance about being in a DEEP meditative state. THIS is where I struggle the most! You talk about a shift. I don't think I have experienced this yet. I am a big time overanalyzer and worrier. Can you elaborate on that a little more for me? For example, when you get yourself in this state, are you listening to anything? Relaxing music? Lanie's MP3? I just feel like I overthink the whole meditative state which is stopping me from being successful with the whole process.

Thanks!! Looking forward to hearing from you
xx

9/27/2017 11:34 pm  #4

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Jenny,
I am very excited for you and I LOVE how you went into detail about specifics regarding affirmations & the process of living as if. I have been struggling with that concept to be honest and you explained in a straightforward and simple way- THANKS

Now, I need to ask you a little more about the importance about being in a DEEP meditative state. THIS is where I struggle the most! You talk about a shift. I don't think I have experienced this yet. I am a big time overanalyzer and worrier. Can you elaborate on that a little more for me? For example, when you get yourself in this state, are you listening to anything? Relaxing music? Lanie's MP3? I just feel like I overthink the whole meditative state which is stopping me from being successful with the whole process.

Thanks!! Looking forward to hearing from you
xx

Thank you so much! I'm more than happy to help! In terms of deep meditation state- there's different states of consciousness. Beta (the state you're in as you read this- conscious and aware), Alpha (the state that you're in when you watch TV), Theta (a deep meditative state), and Delta (the state you're in when you are fully sleeping). So the state you want to be in is Theta. I am not too sure how long you've been meditating for or how often you do it. But to my knowledge, the more you do it, the more you understand what that "shift" is from Beta to Alpha to Theta. But fear not! You absolutely do not need to be an expert meditator to reach Theta, considering we do it every day anyway. The technique I use is to count down from 30 to 1. First I get relaxed and start visualizing anything with my POI (an ideal date, his face smiling at me, anything) then as soon as I relaxed and comfortable.. I start the countdown. The trick is, once you count down,, you can't have your mind wandering- if it does, start over again. Eventually you will feel that shift from being alert to a deep meditative state (it's like that shift you feel  from when you're awake to about to fall asleep.. that's what you want to feel) The Theta state is very powerful and should be the state of meditation you should always be in when manifesting. It might take a few tries but you will get there. Also. I listen to binaural beats from YouTube while I am doing this (specially Theta waves). There are also a few techniques on YouTube that explain how to get into Theta easily. I hope this helps and do update me on your progress! I'd be more than happy to help with any other questions ❤️

9/29/2017 1:58 am  #5

Oh!! Such a wonderful post to read on here. 

Thank you for sharing!

I love the detail you gave of your methods.  It makes such a difference for those who may be new to meditation. The self love part is key. Brilliant. 

Much love. ❤

9/29/2017 5:08 am  #6

Thank you so much! I will definitely try that. I also agree that the methods for your practice have been shared. Thank you! I am relatively new to meditation and I'm an overthinker. So I want to make sure I'm in the proper meditation state to manifest. But quick question, Lanie always talks about being in an alpha state for manifesting. I'm a little confused.. thanks!!

9/29/2017 11:41 am  #7

I think your good in the alpha also. The key is just having your mind slowed down and shifted. Lanie always talks about being able to not do it wrong. Remember that. They key is just to have fun with it. Enjoy.

9/29/2017 3:18 pm  #8

Glovergirl wrote:

I think your good in the alpha also. The key is just having your mind slowed down and shifted. Lanie always talks about being able to not do it wrong. Remember that. They key is just to have fun with it. Enjoy.

Thanks glovergirl ! I forgot that she says we can't do it wrong! I really am having fun with it lately. Probably because I'm a little more detached!!

9/30/2017 10:41 pm  #9

jenny3175 wrote:

Hey everyone! So I wanted to share my success story on here because I know how much it helped me when I was having my moments of self doubt. I want to start off by saying that I did not use only Lanie's technique. I used a combination of a few which I know for a fact, all contributed to my manifestation. I will explain it all here. I am extremely sorry for the long post, but I want to say everything step by step how I manifested.

I met a guy about 3 months ago and I instantly knew he was special and different from any other guy I had met or dated before. He lives in another country, however (which is proof it doesn't matter AT ALL how far away your person is). We continued talking, and as you all may know, we manifest things, experiences, and the people in our lives (including the negativity we think about them). Because of some trust issues I had in the past, I started to doubt this guy and OF COURSE he felt my negativity (without me even having to say anything) and he pulled away. We used to talk every day and suddenly that stopped. One day he said he felt overwhelmed by everything between us and he stopped calling and texting as much. When we would talk, it was bland and he even accused me of some things. I knew for a fact I had manifested this into my life, and quite frankly, I was devastated. Instantly, I turned to the LOA to change my situation and circumstances, as I have used the LOA plenty of times before with success. 

I found out about Lanie's PW technique in March and used it for my ex (not the guy I mentioned above). However, I was not consistent with it and while I was doing it, I did not feel utmost love for him. And as soon as I would finish the meditation and go about my day, I found myself doubting his love for me and once again, those trust issues crept into me. So, I knew I had to not only use PW but also change the way I was using it and how I was reacting and acting outside of the meditation. Remember everyone, it DOES NOT end in the meditation. You have to literally change your thought process, how you react and act while going through this heartbreak. 

I first started watching a few youtubers that I adored, that spoke about how to manifest a specific person. Specifically, I watched Agnes Vivarelli and Veronica Isles. I followed everything they said (or at least most things). I started doing self love affirmations and meditations. I stopped acting like a victim and realized that I was the one that manifested this heartbreak in my life. Like Agnes says "everyone is you pushed out" (you MUST watch her videos on this topic). I stopped thinking about the negative things about my guy, and I acted as if the situation didn't even happen. Every morning I would wake up and thank the universe for bringing me and my guy back together. I would think about all of the things I was grateful for about him. Even things that he wasn't, that I wanted him to be, I would state how grateful I was for those qualities. This is the process of acting "as if". 

I would also go about my day and not think or dwell on the situation because I truly believed that the universe was bringing my guy to me and I knew in my heart and believed that he was already mine. I would also say affirmations when I was having doubts or feeling negative. Some of the affirmations include "isn't it wonderful that ____ called me and told me how much he misses me, and how he's sorry for everything, and how much he loves me". Along with other affirmations (you can make up any you want). I would go about my life and not sit around moping and being depressed or crying (because obviously you wouldn't do that if you were with your person- you would be happy and go about your life because you already know they are yours). 

Every morning and night I would do either one of Agnes Vivarelli's self love meditations, or her whispering techniques and I would do Lanie's PW. Sometimes I would do both in one sitting or I would alternate (do one at night and another in the morning). I said my self love affirmations every single time I was having doubts or was having those trust issues again. So for the MOST IMPORTANT PART: when doing Lanie's techniques, or any meditation for your specific person, you MUST and I repeat, you MUST be in a deep meditative state, in your subconscious mind. You must literally be able to feel the shift from your conscious mind to your subconscious mind and that is where you do the technique. Even if that state lasts for a mere minute, you imagine WHATEVER it is you want that person to say to you- even if you only manage to imagine them saying "I love you"- because that is better than nothing right? As you continue doing this, you will get better at it. 

Long story short (yes, I know this post is long, I am sorry!) - almost everything I imagined my person saying and doing- came true. He WAS a very stubborn person that never admitted certain things to me. After he pulled away for about 4 days, and I started doing all of these things, he called me on the phone and said such romantic things and even "I love you". And this is coming from a very hard headed person, that lives more than 3,000 miles away. So trust me everyone, this DOES work. It is inevitable, but it is really only up to you. He even had a dream about me! Please DO NOT give up. I want all of you on here to get your specific person back! 

Hey Jenny,
Just for clarification, you did these techniques on the guy you met 3 months ago and not your ex? I know you said you did PW on your ex but as far as of the other techniques? You successfully manifested the new guy to say "I love you?"

10/01/2017 1:41 am  #10

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Glovergirl wrote:

Thanks glovergirl ! I forgot that she says we can't do it wrong! I really am having fun with it lately. Probably because I'm a little more detached!!

Yes you can do it in the alpha state as well. And absolutely agree with Glovergirl.. you can not do it wrong! I think the reason why it happened it manifested in a span of 3-4 days for me was because of my beliefs, detachment, and the other techniques I used. I really recommend them and I can’t wait to hear you me success story on here! ❤️

Board footera