LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2017 11:14 pm  #21

Re: IT ACTUALLY WORKS!! - PLEASE READ

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Glovergirl wrote:

You really made a few good points in your post about the self love messages. I think this is the part that I forget to do! I have been very successful with my manifestations. Sometimes, I can literally think about a person and I receive a message from them. My POI on the other hand, I'm not so fast! lol .  I have heard him say almost word for what I had been visualizing, it was awesome. He even showed up wearing the same outfit I had pictured him in which is fun. 

I was away for a bit and quite busy, didn't do my meditations as often.  When I started up again, I felt him pull away. Even though I have talked a lot on here about the self love and how important it is, this post has been a wonderful reminder of what I need to get back to doing. In the pulling away I have certainly had moments where I felt doubt creep in. I try to make sure to get back to that place as soon as I can to not allow the negative thoughts in. 

This is such a process of self discovery. To you all who may be questioning yourselves, don't! You are all doing amazing. Just remember, you can't really do it wrong so just go on and love on yourself and do it! Live your life, be joyful and happy, amazing things show up. Be in the flow, this is where the magic happens. 

I love your enthusiasm! Quick question. I know in Lanie’s book she mentioned she had dated other men in the interim of her poi returning. What’re your thoughts on this? Someone told me on another forum that it’s not good to do. I’m confused.

Also, I had done visualizations and meditations on the regular for a month or two. I’ve been so busy lately and I’m honestly in a great place. I’m happy and things I say I’d like manifest (aside from my POI lol). Anyway, I guess my question is, if I were to date a little and not do my visualizations/meditations too often, will my POI still be mine in the physical realm? I feel like we’re on a detour and we’ll find our way back together in the physical realm eventually.

Thoughts??

Thanks!!
xx

I don't really have an opinion on this one way or the other. 

If you are doing it to fill a void or because you miss your POI I'd say focus on yourself.  If it's to go out and have fun and meet new people, why not?  I guess it would depend on the motivation. On the one hand, it's helpful to let go so to speak.  But I see that it would be challenging if you're 'living as if' 

Let us know what you decide!

I personally have not, since I reconnected with my POI we grew very close. I'd have felt to guilty.  Prior to our reconnecting, I was solely focussed on myself.

10/05/2017 5:17 am  #22

Thanks for your reply. I just know my POI is dating other women right now. So why should I sit around living as if if he’s living it up. It’s definitely not to fill a void. I’d do it to have fun meeting others. Plus I’ve always said “him or something better” maybe someone is better?? Just a thought.

10/05/2017 6:13 am  #23

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Glovergirl wrote:

You really made a few good points in your post about the self love messages. I think this is the part that I forget to do! I have been very successful with my manifestations. Sometimes, I can literally think about a person and I receive a message from them. My POI on the other hand, I'm not so fast! lol .  I have heard him say almost word for what I had been visualizing, it was awesome. He even showed up wearing the same outfit I had pictured him in which is fun. 

I was away for a bit and quite busy, didn't do my meditations as often.  When I started up again, I felt him pull away. Even though I have talked a lot on here about the self love and how important it is, this post has been a wonderful reminder of what I need to get back to doing. In the pulling away I have certainly had moments where I felt doubt creep in. I try to make sure to get back to that place as soon as I can to not allow the negative thoughts in. 

This is such a process of self discovery. To you all who may be questioning yourselves, don't! You are all doing amazing. Just remember, you can't really do it wrong so just go on and love on yourself and do it! Live your life, be joyful and happy, amazing things show up. Be in the flow, this is where the magic happens. 

I love your enthusiasm! Quick question. I know in Lanie’s book she mentioned she had dated other men in the interim of her poi returning. What’re your thoughts on this? Someone told me on another forum that it’s not good to do. I’m confused.

Also, I had done visualizations and meditations on the regular for a month or two. I’ve been so busy lately and I’m honestly in a great place. I’m happy and things I say I’d like manifest (aside from my POI lol). Anyway, I guess my question is, if I were to date a little and not do my visualizations/meditations too often, will my POI still be mine in the physical realm? I feel like we’re on a detour and we’ll find our way back together in the physical realm eventually.

Thoughts??

Thanks!!
xx

Hi again! Well to be honest, while awaiting my POI I tried talking to other guys (only to realize that other guys were nothing like my POI) and I felt the connection between me and my POI dissipate more because (in my opinion), I wasn’t leaving room for him in my life, since other guys were falling for me and wanting to stay in my life. As soon as I stopped talking to other guys and dating, my POI came back. In Agnes’ videos she talks about how, are we dating because we are filling a void (that’s not self love), or really what’s the purpose of you going on other dates if you love someone else? (Is it because you have doubts that you and your POI won’t get back together so you are subconsciously dating others?) It really depends on your reasoning behind it. If you feel and believe he will come back despite the dating others, then that’s fine but make sure it’s REALLY what you believe. I hope this helped! And again, this is just my take and view on this specific topic, I know it’s different for others

10/05/2017 5:10 pm  #24

Jenny,

Thanks for your response.  To be honest,  I do think deep down I have doubts that him and I will get back together. And dating others is not only something that kind of keeps my mind occupied, but it also is a way to see if there something better for me. I mean  seeing what’s out there on my end, and seeing the types of girls that I know he is currently talking to. I know there is no future with them. So then part of me is like yeah we are definitely getting back together. It’s very complicated!

10/05/2017 8:27 pm  #25

jenny3175 wrote:

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Glovergirl wrote:

Thoughts??

Thanks!!
xx

Hi again! Well to be honest, while awaiting my POI I tried talking to other guys (only to realize that other guys were nothing like my POI) and I felt the connection between me and my POI dissipate more because (in my opinion), I wasn’t leaving room for him in my life, since other guys were falling for me and wanting to stay in my life. As soon as I stopped talking to other guys and dating, my POI came back. In Agnes’ videos she talks about how, are we dating because we are filling a void (that’s not self love), or really what’s the purpose of you going on other dates if you love someone else? (Is it because you have doubts that you and your POI won’t get back together so you are subconsciously dating others?) It really depends on your reasoning behind it. If you feel and believe he will come back despite the dating others, then that’s fine but make sure it’s REALLY what you believe. I hope this helped! And again, this is just my take and view on this specific topic, I know it’s different for others

Ok so how do I keep the faith when I see that I have visible proof that my POI is talking to new girls? HELP! 🙈 I think that’s what’s freaking me out.

10/07/2017 7:06 pm  #26

forgetmenot111 wrote:

jenny3175 wrote:

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Thoughts??

Thanks!!
xx

Ok so how do I keep the faith when I see that I have visible proof that my POI is talking to new girls? HELP! 🙈 I think that’s what’s freaking me out.

You need to watch Agnes Vivarelli on YouTube. She is an expert on this and you must specifically watch her "everyone is you pushed out" series. Believe me, it changed my life! 

10/08/2017 9:51 am  #27

Jenny thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience using LOA and the tips of how you manifested.  :-)

10/12/2017 9:24 am  #28

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Jenny thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience using LOA and the tips of how you manifested.  :-)

Thank YOU Lanie, for sharing these amazing, life changing techniques with us. You are everything <3

Board footera