LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2017 9:07 am  #1

He messaged first!!

Its been almost a month since I last saw my 1st POI and had any contact with him, Ive been doing PW in the morning and BWD at night and ive been going No Contact again, including no liking/commenting/replying to any of his social media posts. I recieved a message from him mid-afternoon today, (early morning for him as he's currently on the other side of the world) it was a casual "just checking in" sort of message,(completly out of character as he never messages me first) which at the end he said "i miss you guys" (referring to the fans of his band) Being that it was such a casual message I assumed he sent it to other fans as well (turns out he didn't) after thinking about its obvious now that he misses me, however he's trying to keep it casual/nonchalaunt rather then saying he misses me specifically.

"Coincedently" or not when I was scrolling through Twitter I saw a tweet from him about how he couldn't get any sleep,and that he doesn't sleep well in general which he posted the same time that he messaged me, I'm taking this as a very strong sign thats the technique working!!

Him saying he misses me is something Ive had him say during our PW sessions so while he didnt say he misses me specifically I still consider this a success! I also waited 2 hours before reply, I started my reply with a sarcastic joke, followed by a little flirting and purposly ended it with "I miss you too" rather then "we" hoping he doesn't take too long to open/read/reply, however being that he sent the message first I have a good feeling he'll message me back!!

9/25/2017 11:37 am  #2

Re: He messaged first!!

This is great news!! Congratulations 💛

✨💛✨

9/25/2017 5:20 pm  #3

Thankyou for the positive post.

9/26/2017 5:49 am  #4

Thank you! I also forgot to mention that he included two heart emojis at the end of his message. Unfortunately he hasn't yet replied to my reply but I'm hoping he will soon! 

9/30/2017 4:12 am  #5

That’s great! The technique definitely works, so happy for you!!

10/04/2017 8:58 am  #6

I'm thinking of reaching out tomorrow. It's been 4 months...

Board footera