LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2017 11:18 pm  #1

In Need of Advice

My love and I dated for almost a year. A month ago, 7 days before our one year anniversary, he broke up with me because although he still loved me, his "feelings were fading" and were not coming back. I was completely blindsided. He is going through medical school interviews as of the moment as well as working full time, so I know he has a lot on his plate. I have talked to multiple of our mutual friends and they all believe that on top of getting off his antidepressants, he is overwhelmed with everything that is going on in his life.Immediately the day after he dumped me, we jumped into this friendship and he kept telling me that he wanted to be friends with me and tells me multiple times that he cares about me a lot.I know that this man is the love of my life. I manifested him into my life last summer and I believe that my negative self (I was always doubting his love for me, and always acted distant and a b*tch whenever I felt like I wasn't getting enough affection/attention) also contributed to our breakup. Towards the end of our relationship, I was always thinking negatively about our relationship and I know that that had a huge impact on our relationship.For the past few weeks I have been working on myself. I got back into reading Law of Attraction books, listening to podcasts, and journaling daily.I began manifesting little things that would ultimately lead to our reconciliation. First, I manifested that he would be the first person to reach out to me (I told myself I would never text him first) and that came true. Second, I asked the universe to give me a sign that I was on the path to fixing our relationship and reconciling with my love. The next day I received a parking ticket with his name as the officer that gave me the ticket (his name is spelled rather unusually but it was the same exact spelling on the ticket).I manifested him asking me to hang out with him a couple of weeks ago, and I ended up spending the night and we made love.

Last week, he went on a trip to the East Coast and he was telling me all about it, sending me hearts and kissy faces whenever we would talk, making me feel really special (even though I shouldn't). 

Just yesterday, we got back from a 4 day festival that we bought tickets for when we were still together, and we went with our mutual friends. For me, the four days were emotionally exhausting because I found out that he has been Snap-chatting a girl and I saw on his phone (don't ask me how, we were super drunk, we have the same phone and I thought I grabbed his instead of mine and i clicked on her name because I didn't know who it was) that he basically told her most things that went on in his trip in the East Coast at the same time he was texting me, except without the kissy faces and hearts. It still annoyed and irritated the shit of me regardless. He ended up deleting her both off of his contacts and snapchat the next night (again, we were super intoxicated) which I sneakily watched him do from my peripherals in the uber ride to the festival.

On the fourth day of the festival, we spent the last day together cuddling and reminiscing on our relationship, laughing, talking about life, etc. He then asked me if Snapchat has deleted some of my friends too because he noticed some of his were gone (aka the girl) and I said no, and he said "I must have been really intoxicated. Oh well. Drunk actions, sober thoughts?". He also brought up this guy that kept popping up on my phone (friend's brother who I am planning a surprise party for), and he asked if I've been dating, and I said no, and when I asked him, he said no. We established that we both were not sleeping with other people, and I made it clear that I wasn't interested in dating other people as of this moment. He kept mentioning that his friends keep telling him that he should get back together with me, because we were really good together (which I found kind of weird that he would bring it up).

Anyways, he asked again to hang out this coming Saturday, which is two days before I drive back up 2 hours away for my last year of Uni. I know the LOA works because I've seen it happen with my own eyes (super random but I manifested $500 in a week a couple of weeks ago). At this point I am still emotionally exhausted, and its a roller coaster of getting better and crying myself to sleep (less of the latter). 

I've been doing PW and BWD techniques, and sometimes the Whispering Technique. I feel like the BWD 100% worked because we had sex SO much when we were at the festival. PW works as well, but he has not said anything that I've visualized him saying, which is him asking for forgiveness, saying he misses me, and him asking for a second chance with me. 

If you made it through this entire post of mine, I'd gladly appreciate any advice you could give me. Should I do CTC (I did it once) and then continue with PW and stop with BWD? I don't want our relationship to be only sexual. I feel like there is a ticking time bomb going because I do have to go back to Uni and I don't know what will happen from there which worries me. 

Board footera